/owg/ - Overwatch General

Dynamic Duo edition
Previous Thread: >Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Other urls found in this thread:

xboxdvr.com/gamer/Dragoneye VIII/video/20820609
youtube.com/watch?v=BZvsrOciU_Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'm gay

Jamison Fawkes!

To find out who the Game Director is.

Have Zarya mains accepted that she is next in line to be nerfed?

weebshit fapbait waifufags not welcome

Hana Song

Hasn't been watching her calories

ONE HUNDRED PERCENT GERMAN POWER.

Just fucking remove Hanzo from the game. Annoying to fight against, and not even useful to have as a teammate.

Cutest and best pairing

>every single OC is either a gay transgender tumblr creature or "my original spunky quirky overwatch girl"

Why? Out of hundreds of designs there's only like 5-6 ones worth looking at. Everyone feels the game needs a trans character or more short-haired spunky quirky waifus, nobody bothers coming up with an actual character.

>volskaya industries

>every d.va player I see in quick play has taegeukgi

wtf man

>Every OC is basically a rejected Battleborn character

Holy shit you would think people would match the style of the thing they're trying to jam their bad ideas into. But then again, changing your style to suit something else goes against the narcissistic nature of making these OCs in the first place.

What does it take to be a good Tracer? How can I be the kind of Tracer that annoys the enemy team?

It's all I want

fuck you Blizzard

its just that good of a skin

You also forgot "another spiritual omnic like Zenyatta but different"

Post moar dewritos.

Ok, so everybody is bitching and moaning about hanzo logs, mei icebergs and zen melons (me included), but can we have a moment and talk about trashmouse's nades hitboxes?
They're these small red tennis balls filled with explosives that go off on contact with enemy or after a short time, I am sure you all are familiar with it.
Why in the all god loving fuck do they explode half-meter away from my face? Why is their trigger box so fucking huge? I've seen one too many times killcam of a fucker spaming his nades A METER AWAY FROM ME and some fucking how they explode as if they touched me. Fucking hell seriously

where you find these

No

I can't draw but I made my OC with overwatchs style in mind. I just want a dude with an ARC Reactor and Jump Pack like the Dark Troopers in Battlefront 2.

I think he'd be like a space age Urkel in terms of personality.

How is sombra going to be viable?
How will they avoid the problems that plague spy in tf2?
In est, how after a certain level of play stealth characters become fucking useless. Especially since it seems every character will have an automatic voiceline saying "THERE'S A SPY AROUND HERE"

She's either going to be OP as my balls or just be the next symettra, useless except in rare situations.

I'm predicting her ult will be a single target melee range instant kill, with a hitscan primary weapon like dva or mercy' s pistol to gain ult quickly.

1400 hours as spy in tf2, but spy is the WEAKEST class in comp tf2.

BEST
O
Y

>have the Tricolor skin, Widow's medal pose and the player icon
>but still not the Gymnastic spray
*ABOSULTELY FREE* fucking bullshit.

Previous Thread: →

>overwatch has started an update
>its nothing, I alt-tabbed away for a minute and it disappears
this isn't funny blizzard

Wish that was a skin. If only to have one barefoot female Hero in this game.

>sombra has invisibility
where did this meme come from

Every hero is gender swapped

Which "waifu" is now the most popular?

The only things I don't have are gengu and mcree skin and a few profile pics. I don't play either of them. I spent $0.

I currently have 3k overbux /owg/ and there are two legendaries i want to buy and a few epics.
Should i /owg/? or should i save up in hopes of being able to buy halloween skins?

If you're reading this, I love you.

RAINEHARDT

Reapette, easily.

here is my oc "Will Littlecreature" he is the master of Genji and Hanzo. he comes out of retirement when he hears that Genji is now part robot and he hates omnics cus he's old-school racist

give me all your (You)s

>Trying to warp
>Enemy Reaper executes me twice

Halloween skins will probably be part of the fall event and unbuyable again.

Just buy them you will rebuild your credits by Halloween anyway

Maybe it'll be like stealth characters in Heroes of the Storm, where they're not actually invisible, they get the subtle Predator shimmer and just lose the UI healthbars.

If they're lke the summer skins, they won't be buyable

>last box I'm going to grind out
>500 coins

>Not using the Cute spray

Let me guess, you're too shit to get it

what is love

>someone picks the same hero as you
>have to switch otherwise you both look like idiots

The other problem is making it fun to play against.

Spy sucked in TF2 because you knew they were behind you, you didn't know where, you just know if you turn around they will try and stab you.

But if you turn around people playing actual good classes with rape you instead.

So you spend half the time spinning in circles and straining to hear the cloak sound in your headphones so loud you are getting ear drum damage.

I really hope they don't add an invisible character.

xboxdvr.com/gamer/Dragoneye VIII/video/20820609

Is this seriously the pace console Overwatch plays at? It's like watching a game at half-speed.

You're using the term meme wrong friend.
Also, the evidence is how voice lines exist in the game hinting strongly towards (outright saying) that "there is a invisible enemy nearby"
And in the summer games trailer there is what looks to be a "cloaked" hero standing on top of the goal posts, in the same video that contained information for the sombra ARG.

Gee, it's almost like 90% of everything was shit, or something...

Besides, since they are all fan-creations, there's really no need to make them very serious or anything.

read the filename

Reapette or Hanza

FIGHT TOE TO TOE, YOU COWARD!

That Jetstream Sam from last thread was alright. Though the Q could have used some work.

ACTUAL CONSOLE OVERWATCH GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE

youtube.com/watch?v=BZvsrOciU_Q

>Rein on our team
>Never using his shield
>Hides behind a corner instead of USING HIS SHIELD

cancerous

But having two Mercys on a team, man. Buffed and healed at the same time.

Plus pre-battle jump rope.

Fuck you, m8

I actually prefer to use the Scope spray because I like to put it over Tracer sprays.

Trashmousette. People love to stick their dick in crazy.

Cuntrat, Roadhag, Hanzoe, Genjina...

Here is my OC. He creates pipin' hot pizza that he juggles around. He can throw individual slices or the whole thing. Deals damage to enemies (the pizza grease can burn the armor of omnics and chars like Reinhardt, so thats why it hurt them) and heal his allies (the pizza grease is enriched in omnic corn grown from Brazial, so that's why it can heal Genji and Bastion)

He can also throw dough balls and his ult is him slamming down his rolling pin and charging like reinhardt, flattening anyone he runs over

REAPER MUST DEFEAT REAPER

>want to buy Commando 76 so i can worship 76's face and biceps
>already got Night Ops 76 in a loot box when i was level 23
>tfw buying it would be redundant because it'll just be a recolor of the skin i already own
>there's also a chance i might get it in a box anytime now
>tfw level 114 and still praying to rngesus

Where do you fall on the spectrum?

>US queue is more skillful at any given skill rating than the EU queue

wow, just like Quake and CS:GO

explain yourselves europoors, can you not afford decent computers and internet or something?

Depends on how fem she is. A lot of the genderswap art is pretty gross still.

There was one game where you'd fade into total invisibility standing still, and be hard to see while running, and it cost energy to maintain stealth.

Every shot counts, her reload time is suprisingly punishing. Throw the sticky bomb on the ground in behind them unless you can stick them directly.

Don't dick around too much around characters that can 1 shot you/1 piece you with a combo (Reapers, Hog, JUNKRAT, and McCree with flashbang up)

>just got the last loot box I can get during the event
>event item is the Ana spray
>never got Champion Zarya after ~45 boxes
I'm done with Overwatch until season 2, I'm fucking burned out from the grinding

This is like that girl that goes to a party and leaves because another girl is wearing the same dress.

Yeah, anything that makes them slightly visible still is good. The Spy in TF2 becoming 100% non-existing visibly until he bumped into someone would not work in Overwatch

POO IN LOO

JUST

>Spend the entirety of august 2-22 grinding out about 2 levels a day.
>Some days I miss and some days I go ham and get about 5 or so.
>Jump from level 27 to 73
>Go from picking lucio every game cause I'm shit to actually playing what the team needs and playing it well.
>Get just about everything I want for the heros I play most.
>Eyein that trashmouse highlight and Dva skin.
>Every other lootbox so far is full of duplicates and player icons.
>Cave in and spend some money on 2 lootboxes.
>"Fuck it I got a job I can afford it."
>1st box is 3 flag icons and a dupe Mcree skin.
>2nd box is two dupe voice lines, a dupe flag icon, and a shitty medal victory pose.
>MFW its the last day and I'm still getting shitty lootboxes full of dupes.

I JUST WANT THE GOD DAMN DVA SKIN AND JUNKRAT HIGHLIGHT IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK?

Alot of heroes are not fun to play against after a certain skill level.
Zenyatta went from being a fucking joke to being OP as balls with only a 50hp buff.

And here we see the problem with spy in tf2, and the main problem with overwatch. They give a hero a small buff because the majority of players have trouble with the hero. But the players who are GOOD with the hero become godlike overnight and then the majority of the player base cries for drastic nerfs.

Any tf2 players here, remember when spy got the enforcer? Point proven. Unfortunately valve is TERRIBLE at balance and they use the "useless or OP" approach.

USA sucks at all games, and gets butthurt more easily

>shimmering

Jesus fuck I am going to be paranoid as fuck when Sombra gets released.

NERF ZARYA NOW.

NO HERO SHOULD BE REWARDED FOR ME SHOOTING AT THEM!

I AM SICK TO DEATH OF BEING OUT DPSD BY ZARYA AS A PURE OFFENSE CHARACTER LIKE HANZO OR GENJI (MY TWO FAVOURITES).

RIOT WOULD NEVER ALLOW SUCH AN UNFUN AND UNBALANCED HERO TO MAKE IT INTO LEAGUE.

Same, I have every single skin except for Mercy's and it kills me. Hours and hours plus 40 bucks down the drain.

But if all of the characters were gender swapped who would become the best Husbandu?

Obviously Zaryakov

>INFP

f-fuck

The most popular ones are probably reapetta and hanza, which is perfectly fine by me, but my waifu is Zenyetta.

>watch bastion short
>inspired to play a little bastion like everyone else
>remember he's shit
Man I really wish blizzard would rework him. I like the concept of a giant lumbering robot that reforms to suit the situation and can repair itself but he's currently shit. He's balanced in such a way that new players think he's broken, and normal-high skill players should remove him quickly.

Don't worry, you have until 4 PM PST on August 23rd

Good goy
Spend another $100 and you will get what you desire

if you queue from a different country you get low MMR since ping is counted in mmr

Zenyatta only became OP because his discord obliterates everyone.

Fem Bastion

>Zenyatta went from being a fucking joke to being OP as balls with only a 50hp buff.
>Only

>Zaryakov
>not Recluse

INTP. Symmetra is probably the character I relate to the most after reading her comic, so, go figure. Also coincidentally a character I enjoy playing despite having zero interest in her initially.

It's Dystopia I'm talking about, there was thermal vision to detect stealth too, and then cold suits that make you completely invisible if someone used thermal vision

>INTP

o-okay

I'm a ripped Russian with a laser cannon? Not bad, though I really don't want to be Russian...

>go on defense they say
>set up your turrets they say
>they never take out the sniper
how am i supposed to do ANYTHING

>Qing the area
What did he mean by this?

Why do all other supports have something they can fought the enemy with while still doing their job, but mercy doesn't?

Lucio shoots and can knock back
Zen does damage and increases damage
Ana can do damage, prevent healing and sleep

Mercy can shoot her pistol but that means not healing or increasing damage. And she can't even increase damage for too long without needing to swap back to healing.

She needs an E or a change to her alt fire.