How dumb would it be for me to buy a 1991 yugo, fully restored to look like a Russian police car...

how dumb would it be for me to buy a 1991 yugo, fully restored to look like a Russian police car? I'll supply details if wanted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kDnFd-Xe56k
youtube.com/watch?v=lfkdM-WraiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why

they were dogshit then, they are supreme dogshit now. pay no more than 3 or 4 hundred dollars.

Neat. Would pay upwards of 400 American dollars for

All the details, he said he'd give it to me for 4500

think of all the good cars you could buy with 4500 user

thats way too much for a joke

Kek

hey comrade OP...

check out my dank image

If you have a spare $4k laying around... go for it. But if I were you I'd take a serious look at swapping in a small Japanese engine, like a Suzuki G13 or G16, Mazda B3 or B6, Toyota 4A or 3E.
In other words: something that is actually reliable. And makes, erm, power.

>how dumb would it be for me to buy a 1991 yugo, fully restored to look like a Russian police car?

Fake police car doesn't count. Have you seen what a normal Yugo looks like with the dash removed? It has minimal parts structure. It's not a viable structure. Whoever is selling it at 4500 is ripping you off.

And you are not buying a former police car. It is a cosplay car. Restored to look like a police car doesn't mean it was ever a russian police car especially since these were from yugoslavia and not russia.

You won't like it in the summer heat. You won't like it in the winter cold. It's a fair weather car. The flint glass may irritate you after awhile, but maybe not.

Did you know when new, they still barely ran longer than six months before problems appeared? If you're going to spend $4500 cash on a car that you will then sink another $4000 into because you even need to replace the ventilation system, well, you might as well have bought a much better fun car that you can use in the summer or winter.

over 9000 stupid idea

400$, not a dollar more

Pretty dumb.
Yugos aren't Russian

croatian fag here, anything more than 2000 usd is too much

>Yugoslavian car disguised as russian police cruiser.
Next stop: Hyundai Tiburion with japanese flag on the hood

Who the fuck paints a Yugoslavian Zastava Yugo into a russian police car scheme?

Also 4k$ is just too fucking much

youtube.com/watch?v=kDnFd-Xe56k

youtube.com/watch?v=lfkdM-WraiY

>russian police car scheme
*reversed russian police car scheme
>Who the fuck paints a Yugoslavian Zastava Yugo into a russian police car scheme?
A well educated american citizen

4500 for a Yugo? You can pick them up for around 300e anywhere in the ex-Yu

A guy down the road from my parents house has all kinds of eclectic rare cars. One of them is a Yugo GVX that he bought from the Junkyward when he realized the whole car would be cheaper than the trans he was about to pull out of it for his other Yugo. Its in great shape too, note the Junkyard number on the roof haha. Also, great stance.