Whats Veeky Forums's opinion on either of these two cars?

Whats Veeky Forums's opinion on either of these two cars?
>inb4 fix it again tony
>inb4 bmw reliability

Atleast they don't overheat, sadly the same can't be said for the corvette.

Faggot cars.

Eurotrash. Get a corolla

Why is Veeky Forums garbage now

Alphonse

>Front wheel drive

Stopped reading right there.

The fiat is a better car than the mini.

Mini r56 rides like shit, has a shitty French engine that eats timing chains/tensioners, and the build quality is garbage.

I don't have any first hand experience with the 500.

>now
>I don't have any first hand experience with the 500.
Italian car nuilt in Mexico, nuff said.

Both are absolute trash. No reason to get one other than being cucked into it by a female.
If you want a shitbox buy a Civic, it won't explode on you.

>ff

its noticeably worse, i'm pretty sure its just 2-3 posters just contributing to the shitposting

the abarth depreciates like a rock, buy one used. or get a fiesta st and avoid both

Op here, should have included that im looking at 2012ish models, ive owned the r53 and it was fun but it was a piece of shit, i have a honda ive nearly restored but want a new car thats not a piece of shit
>implying im a wannabe dorifto
Ff is best wheel drive
>implying im straight
Check your provalone
>buy corolla/civic
Boring cars imo

>civic is boring
>I KNOW I'LL BUY A MINICOOPER!
You're a faggot.

>FF is best wheel drive
Okay yeah so we've confirmed that OP is just baiting. Go home everyone

Reason i said in my opinion, ive owned an r53 and it was fun, the civic i own currently is boring
Youre right i should have put ff is what i will have the most fun in

Idk guys, im looking for a 08+ sporty/fun fwd car

Civic Si

The ones ive driven i didnt like :^(

pretty gay desu senpai

Mini is for faggots

Fiat 500 is gay but ok

both are surprisingly gayer than the miata

My dad had a 2007 R56 that ate a clutch at 80k and started burning oil like crazy after 110k miles, as well as two timing chain tensioners under the recall. Also some other random stuff like the thermostat went but not too bad. Definitely didn't hold up to high miles very well but a fun car while it lasted.

Now that theyre getting older it might be hard to find one with low miles but if you can and don't care about interior quality it's a pretty sweet car.

I was inside a Fiat 500 once. It looks like a girls car, and the interior feels like one of these new capsule coffee machines, I don't know why but this is the comparison that came to me.

Ive driven the new F56 minis,(2014-present)
They are fun as hell to drive and the overall quality has risen on them. In term of engines, You see the most change. Got rid of those shitty old french engines. Now they have a good turbocharged bmw engine. The base model is fun and pretty fast but of course the S Model is the one to go for.

cuckshed on wheels