Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5MZkpRsN
pastebin.com/KqvtKf82
pastebin.com/P4af3QiE
pastebin.com/GjEZ3Txj
pastebin.com/zPXmmmvC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

big banda benis

Anyone else getting a fatal exception when loading into a character now?

>tfw you left your old server because you got bullied and haven't logged in for 6 months but want to go in but you know people will make fun of you on tradechat when you log in

>The demon hunter ritual is forced upon the PC's sister to attempt to restor her mind but she just ends up killing herself
is a bit cringy

I agree. I'm trying to think of a way to kill off the PC's sister and not have it be cringy. Only problem is I can't really see her being viable in outland with her mind "broken".

>muh snow flake saved but ILLIDAN HIMSELF!
In the book Illidan says he was going to go out and recruit people like him. I wasn't attempting to do anything special snowflakie. I could tone it down and say that a representative of illidan was scouting for recruits and happened upon the area.

What would you suggest?

Options:
Delete Cache
Scan and Repair
Restart Computer

Will update with more options if people find them.

a lot of people are

and blizz tech support is telling people it's their computers' problems even though it only started happening after the ddos/maint

Remind me, what did alliance get?

Cucked

>tfw you're a mount pleb with only 50 or so mounts

Still getting that yeah, apparently it's been confirmed on twitter?

Someone be my friend. PLEASE.

More options:

Completely close battle.net and re-open it.

OFFICIAL FILTER LISTS that you can use to make WoW General Great Again.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/5MZkpRsN

Comments:
pastebin.com/KqvtKf82

Filenames:
pastebin.com/P4af3QiE

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/GjEZ3Txj

As always, add to and prune these lists as necessary so we can keep this general on topic instead of letting avatarfags and shitposters ruin this general.
/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C (embed)
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
pastebin.com/zPXmmmvC
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Old thread:

This is the fastest thread, it is the successor by right

gnomeposters leave

cache doesn't do shit

What server are you on? You can join if you're Horde on Illidan, there's a bunch of cool people there and they'd be more than happy to make new friends.

I better get some fucking game time out of this blizzard you fucking shit heads

That's why I gave multiple options nigger. Try them all.

Not a wowg thread. Incorrect OP.

We're all here:

>In the book Illidan says he was going to go out and recruit people like him. I wasn't attempting to do anything special snowflakie. I could tone it down and say that a representative of illidan was scouting for recruits and happened upon the area.
if it was me id do something like
demon hunters that had been hunting the demons find you and you ask to join for muh revenge or something
shit nigga idk
i dont rp

why don't you try growing up dude....hooo boy fucking hell...dude...stop...

why do i get bad dummy dps as a fire mage? i get better as demon hunter with worse gear

are mages really trinket dependant?

>join the tranny whorehouse guild

Sooner neck myself mate

Does literal who allow people to call one another niggers in g chat? Can I say trans have a mental illness?

That thread was made after this one, delete it.

>We're all here
>less IP's
>less posts

Mhm

That does sound better and similar to what I was thinking. I was also going to just have the PC's sister die during the second raid. Throw in something about the PC having regrets about being unable to protect shit.

>Can I say trans have a mental illness?
thats an INSTANT kick if Sir icy defender of trannys is on

>be main heal
>join some guild
>do mythic dungeons with them
>they all thank me for healing in ts3
I didn't know you can feel that good in WoW.

so don't post reddit guilds on Veeky Forums

suit yourself

I would say nobody is really allowed to speak for anyone else there barring really asinine shit. I've seen the word "nigger" get tossed around a lot and people have said that about trannies in guild chat before. Message someone online for an invite if you feel like seeing for yourself. We're in need of ranged dps for Legion raids if you're interested.

Shit guild. Should be deleted on sight.

It all began an innocent, cold December morning. Icy was minding his own business, excitedly pleasuring himself to the figures of women passing by his window, when he received an in-game tell that would change his life forever. This tell was from the legendary Dom, who after informing Icy of his “poopy diaper butt” begged him to come along to RIPIP’s heroic HFC raid. Icy excitedly agreed, as this would be yet another chance to put the moves on his waifu Fallaa. The raid started off innocently enough, with Icy heroically carrying the raid team on his back from the 15th spot on the DPS meters. However, everything changed when Archimonde attacked. Icy refused to join voice comms for fear that his luscious voice would place the entire raid in a state of pure ecstasy, and thus unable to focus on their heroic “progession” in December 2015. While RIPIP was disappointed by this, they eventually allowed Icy to do as he pleased, unaware that this would later lead to their hero’s downfall. Archimonde was almost dead, when Icy did the unthinkable. He popped his legendary ring three seconds before the raid leader called for it. As Archimonde fell, the entirety of the RIPIP teamspeak devolved into incoherent screams of rage. Icy was immediately kicked from the raid group, the guild, his house, his town, his state, his country, and had his girlfriend fucked by every member of RIPIP. Twice.

This event broke our noble protagonist. How could he live after earning the hate of his true love, Fallaa? However, just as his despair reached its peak, a miracle occurred. A single polaroid of a 35.4 BMI man’s armpit flew directly into Icy’s awaiting face, as if a gift from the angels above. It was then that Icy changed forever. This was the moment in which the Icy we all knew and loved died.

i wish i logged on to get it

At the time I didnt care about wow

but now im sad

I for myself enjoy a spec that doesn't rely on 5 RNG elements for once. It's quite refreshing.

Disc is fun in Mythic Dungeons.

Yep, me too

No dice in all these

What could have even happened between the servers going down and now to make this happen?

>blizzard CS still trying to say error 132 is a player problem and not on their end despite the fact that multiple people are getting the error and only after the maintenace

>Scan and Repair
Doing this worked for me and didn't need to restart the computer either.

how much are wow subs going for in gold nowadays?

70k in EU
35k in US

I'm having no luck with them either, but to answer your question, I have no clue. There was a DDOS attack but I don't see how that would affect the game client.

i deleted cache. FML STILL GETTING ERROR 132

Maybe the DDOS corrupted the patch files for some people or something. I dunno.

So I've never played holy pally. How does it feel/play and how effective is it? Also do they use a 1h and shield or 2hander or what? I've played holy/disc priest and resto druid at various points in the game but haven't played in many years.

>friend loves wow, I used to play
>gets me back into it 2 weeks ago, but legion and game time
>missus gets shitty I spend my time power levelling to 80
>now burnt out $80 down the drain, love life ruined

Can I get a refund?

>mfw all characters who tried to log in while getting that error are lost and there is no way to recover them

Rumor is that the people behind the DDOS are a bunch of people salty because they got permabanned from Overwatch after they cheated.

Pic related. This is how these people think.

Everyone in the thread is going to tell you it's shit because computer programs have determined that at peak perfect output it isn't as good as other healers. It's a lot of fun, the only way to know if you like it is to try it. Also they use a 1h and a shield.

New invasion increase when?

>Age: 39
wew

Maybe the Jewish Overlords at Blizzard HQ will give some insight on how to fix it, or they'll do it themselves.

They are literally the best when healing the tank. Sadly not so strong on group heal.

I just want my next quest.

>TOS pretty much says don't be a fucking retard and play by the rules
>this is unfair

China's cultural revolution really helped then didn't it?

>it's a lot of fun
Can you elaborate a little bit? I assume they have low mobility and are great single target healers who lack a lot in aoe scenarios (that's how I remember them anyways)

Where do their strengths and weaknesses lie? And I boosted a pally to return with but prot is shit so I'm switching to holy (and leveling alts in invasions). Obviously I'll play it but there's no real content to do until legion comes out.

>paying for cheating programs

Theory: Blizzard is behind this. They sell those programs and make money off it, then know exactly who to ban, then make more money when those retards buy new copies of the game then new copies of the cheating program. Rinse and repeat.

Some people reported buying new copies but still being banned so no.

why is EU more expensive?

cause euro fag

EU is richer

Brexit has wrecked the EU economy so European gold isn't as valuable.

I dunno but I bought one when I first started playing and I still have gold left 3 alts later

Token price depends on how many people buy them with cash to put on the AH. So there are way less people buying tokens with cash in the EU.

I haven't played enough new holy paly to really give you an in depth guide on one nor would I want to. Just give it a try on some healing dummys or run a heroic, with all the free 700 gear nobody is going to be needing you to play at peak performance.

"Hey we just released this new game with a huge budget, lets double dip on our customers by allowing them to cheat and potentially ruining the image of our BRAND NEW game."

This is exactly why I need someone to give me an idea of their strengths and weaknesses lol. Everyone is obscenely over geared so you can't get any idea of how a class plays by running dungeons.

Pallies don't even have a holy sticky on their forums.

>Blizz still in denial about 132

u...ur ram is just overheating

scan and repair fixed the issue for me

Not for me unfortunately, neither did restarting, or deleting cache.

Weird, it didn't for me initially, but trying again did fix it.

Hallelujah

>login
>fatal exception
>login
>instant disconnect
>login
>fatal exception
I just want to make my mage, please.

Daily reminder to never ever delete your WTF folder. Never go through the hell of retardedness I just did....

you can still buy it, good goy

>play MW, holy pala and disc priest
>mastery is trash on all of them
what gives?

mastery is not the worst on h pally

>disc priest
mastery isnt trash on priest sorry.

r8

disc/holy priest (alliance)
unholy (horde)
looking to play with some players for pvp in legion.
pve can drown.

Footslut/10

i see toes
10/10

Does she give footjobs to the raid leader for loot?

wtf stop harassing my rogue

those are transmog shoes, i like them because it gives the ninja vibe to it.

I want her to harass my cock with her feet.

Do you get """""free""""" 100 boost if you buy Legion digitally after 30th? Or is it a preorder bonus only?

>used to get 5-6k out of Firelands
>now 1.3k at best
well that's a 30% nerf alright. As in "you only get 30% of what you were able to get before". Just fucking blow yourself up you greedy blizzjews.

I'm relieved we both made it out of Karazhan in one piece.

>wtf stop harassing my rogue
>wanting compliments
>people like her feet
>she cries
fuck off kid.

this

>Does she give footjobs to the raid leader for loot?
is a compliment? ayyyy

>Footslut/10
>footslut
>slut
is a compliment? ayyyyy

i want to compliment ur mom,

shes a footslut who gives footjobs for loot
ayyy its only compliment

>>Does she give footjobs to the raid leader for loot?
i never said anything about footjobs.
>i see toes
but nice try.

i bet people avoid you.

wtf someone is pretending to be me
im the rogue and didnt say it

Any decent rewards for playing the pre-event? I'm unsubbed atm

>Flying to Westfall Invasion.
>FEL FIRE ARTILLERY.
>Hit mid air by it.
>Instantly killed.

WHAT THE FUCK BLIZZARD.

It was only about a 30% nerf, you're just too stupid to remember what you used to get.

don't fly near big alien spaceships

Since I cant win a single bg on alliance EU. Im killing every lowbie doing invasions. Thats the price you pay horde