/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_3iwqfuCig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reaper is fun and balanced.

Well hanzo sucks right now because of his unreliable arrows and lack of niche. And his arrows already 1 shot squishies with a headshot. Why not buff the modifier on that? Widow gets to do 300 on a headshot, but Hanzo only gets to do 250.

POST YOURS

Best girl !

>mfw I realize ster was probably contracted enough to be an analyst at gamescom to retire for the rest of the year

God damn, I wish I could make mad money talking about a pro sucking at Ana or trashing on NA teams.

I'm ashamed of that Bastion, must have been the early days for me.

i remember when the open beta ended, threads and threads of waifu posting.

BEST BOY

>Play Genji
>People bitch
>Play McClick
>People bitch
>Play Pharah
>People bitch about not being in the meta
>Play Reinhardt
>People bitch
>Play Zenyatta
>People bitch
>Play Lucio
>People bitch
What I'm learning is actually to just fucking ignore people and play what you're good with and have fun playing.

Where is this stat

At records on Overbuff

Cutest and best pairing

I literally never hear people bitch about a Rein, Zen, Pharah on their team.

Nice joke, funny-man!

Junkrat is pure! PURE!

>putting the team on ny back as Pharah all game
>end of game, gold in eliminations (35) and damage (~18,500)
>up on top performers board for fucking rocket direct hits
>Reinhardt gets all le upboats for blocking a meager 8,500 damage

End of game top performer priorities are not well done. Team didn't even know how much fuggin WORK I was doin smdh

That's not Didn't-have-no-dady-growing-up pairing.

Top 1% D.Va main checking in o7

Oh I have!
>Rein sucks, play D.VA!
>Zen isn't as good at healing, play someone else!
>Lol Pharah, switch to an actual class

Alright lads, give me some good tips for Junkrat.

He's developed into my favourite hero, just needing some advice how to get the best out of him.

Now that the Dust is settled, can we all agree, that the Genji nerfs need to be actually go further.

>but m-mah Genji is so hard to play

No, its not. You can crush literally every support and squishy with him, up to rank 78-80 (master). Literally 0 skill required.

Sure

Since when do people bitch about any hero but the first two? I'm thinking you're just bad.

Sombra will be cute!

CUTE!

She's also okay, but Popplio is trash

>Play on Greatest collective of countries: EUROPA servers
>Never see or hear people bitch outside of having no support class.

6 hours in. How did I do?

where the FUCK is SOMBRA? IT'S THE 23RD

>playing against a 3 symmetra team
>the two tracers and genji on my team suicided into laser nests at every possibility
>lose
At least I got a neat offensive mercy PotG.

>rein sucks
I want to punch those people now. Rather have a Rein than a D.Va on my team. Rather have a Zen than Mercy or Zen than Ana. Pharah is a toss up for me.

Rowlett is the only good SM starter.

user, that's... not a pairing.

>being frozen by Mei prevents the player from holding a point
why is this allowed

I wanna suck his dick

junkrat is freedom fighter and good guy, he would never do anything with the devil!

I see you're a man of culture too

Aim at the ground or at their feet, it makes the bouncing granades harder to see.
Don't use your mine on anything but quick getaways and jumping over walls except in emergencies.
Use your trap for others rather than yourself, bastion is gonna kill that hog faster than you

You literally don't need to aim to deal with most classes around corners or in tight spaces.

>Try out Reaper because I've never played him
>Actually doing pretty well
>*teleport behind* a shit-eating Bastion and kill him
>MFW

It's great for me because I can sort of aim, but not well enough to get good DPS with McCree or 76

>Rein sucks
Stop lying to us.

>Zen isn't as good at healing
Accurate, he and ana are not solo healers, and should not be played like that (Unless you're pubstomping a shit team). They pair well with lucio.

>Phara
Currently, junkrat is the better phara. Especially if the enemy team is running a toblerone, 2 dads, and 9 mccrees.

I love Genji! I want him to hug me!

Am I okay at the game?

>Reaper
>not the bottom

I didn't have any other image.

Because I don't actually pair them, I just wanted to post the only OW image I got.

Gen 7 looks great overall. It has some based bugs.

Pharah is good if the the enemy team doesn't have hitscan.

>Wrong stats/10
He asked for highest in single LIFE

Area denial class?

I mean her ult is literally to stop everyone from contesting the point.

I don't even play these heroes often except for maybe DVA and thats only on Koth

>17 Elims (Gold)
>12K Blocked
>PoTG using Hammer Down and fire-strike charge to wipe half of the team and chase two more off
>"You would have done better with D.VA, you could have stopped them ult spamming us off A."

See above for the Reinhardt thing. I fucking love Rein (the only tank I enjoy) but sometimes the shit I get for him is just... fucking staggering.

Maybe I suck, I'm not saying I'm God or anything but it's hard to think I suck the most when I'm pulling a good number of medals a match.
Yes I know medals =/= good but it means I'm not the worst in the team.

In most cases you can safely write your team as talking out their asses is what I've learned.

Fucking hell Daddy-o is great on defense.

>play qm to squeeze out a box or two
>enemy team is a six man premade with golden guns
>we lose
>enemy team is 5 meis and lucio
>team refuses to switch/counter
>we lose
>enemy team is all torbs
>we lose
>enemy team is a bastion bein babysat
>we lose

Plus many many other examples. I want this defeat streak to end. QM was never that good but hte last few days have been cancer. So bad that there are games where i go negative k/d ratio and still lead in most stats. Im tilting and raging so much were I didnt even type before. As soon as this idiotic "event" is over Im not touching this shit for at least a month

Thanks to this I can't think of Reaper as anything other than a cock-hungry slut.

T...thanks Shadman.

Gen 5 is the biggest reason I'm a bug bro, gen 7 looks so good

youtube.com/watch?v=i_3iwqfuCig
>Niggers doing commentary
>Describing how Bastion is a crazy ass nigga who rolls with his homebird.
>Trying to hide getting teary eyed at the emotional parts.
I haven't laughed this hard in a long time, why are American blacks so fucked up?

>posh tracer + gold gun
>amber mercy + gold staff
>anubis pharah + gold weapon

Any other skins that look good with gold weapons?

>Mei wants to help the world with SCIENCE
>Junkrats wants to help the world with EXPLOSIVES
>Not the purest, most hand holding, no sex before marriage and then only missionary position of the sole intent of procreation shipping
Nigga you are wrong

Guys, I think I play a lot of Reaper.

That's fucking retarded and you know it.
>D'Va ults, you can either choose to hold the point and die when it goes off.
>Mei ult, can't bite the bullet and become frozen in order to hold the point

I may be a bit of a shitter

Is Reaper easier to aim with than 76 or McMeme? I loved playing 76 until someone started shitting on my aim in group chat and I'm very insecure about my hand tremors so I stopped playing him.

Just because I suck his dick doesn't mean I can't fuck him after.

All the junkrat ones are from the same game. God damn he's almost as much fun as reinhardt.

That's why I said junkrat is the current better phara. Because 5/6 times, the enemy team is running a hitscan and phara will just get dicked on.

When I'm not playing with my reaper main friend, I'm usually mopping up golds as reinhardt.

You should know when to switch off him (yes, DVa is sometimes the better choice).

If your team isn't staying behind your shield and you've got a widow bullying your team that your mates aren't dealing with, I love going DVa and poking her in the back. Then get a free nerf this on the enemy team.

Junebug D.Va

EVERY TIME I LOOK AT THE WEIRD BLUE THING ON THE LAUNCHER IT'S WEARING A DIFFERENT HAT

I HAVEN'T CLOSED OR OPENED THE LAUNCHER HOW IS IT DOING THAT

INCOMING HAT UPDATE CONFIRMED

MADA MADA
>MADA MADA
MADA MADA
>MADA MADA
MADA MADA
>MADA MADA
MADA MADA
>MADA MADA
MADA MADA
>MADA MADA
MADA MADA
>MADA MADA

>42 fps
literally what?

>terrible player
>only get loaded in with star players or people over lvl 90
>get stomped every time
WHEN WILL THIS END. i just want to be loaded in with people who are level 30 as well

No fathers breed a culture of tryhards because they never quite mature into the "oh fuck I guess I'm an adult now." stage usually brought on by having a father figure from birth or early age.

Most problems in black society can be blamed on this very repetitive culture they got. It can be blamed on slave trade for separating black families for what they saw as more easily controlled slaves but it just brought on problems. But its the modern community's problem for continuing this cancer.

You're the reapiest reaper user.

>spam the shit out of this line
>summer games line comes out
I WAS HOUPEENG FOH A CHALLENGE

genji barely speaks english and I love it

R8 my lucio

Never said it was well balanced area denial.

Something weird is going on, hence why I'm shitposting rather than playing.

Is it you, Genji-user?

The Floor is Lava, Rapid Discord & Anger Management.

But I saw fanart on the Internet.

>dropping the beat literally 1 sec before reaper ults

>level 96
>get ranked with level 30s against level 300s
great game blizz

Cutiefly is a qt.
But the Vikavolt line are all 10/10.

>Not even 100 hours in
>Already getting demoralized
I don't feel like my aim is getting better. I can't even get good enough to shake off my shitter early game stats. I haven't fucking touched McCree since I seen how shit my percentiles are.

i've spent two hours playing jet set radio on the objective (level 150)

nice

Genji-user is with you.

How the fucking hell is Anger Managment an issue to get when Mine Sweeper isn't?

You shitters need to step up

They only "pairing" you can put them in is father and daughter, anything else is degenerate and disgusting.