>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mc7YlO7J408
youtube.com/watch?v=irIDDtpvUBA
youtube.com/watch?v=ND94tdIlytc
youtube.com/watch?v=gxpyFiDli9w
youtube.com/watch?v=r-CTsqDitJM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Recently been watching a vlogger, that has made me question the effort i put into video, and that a little extra goes a long way.

was it maxwrist?

he isn't even good at riding

any of you put regular handlebars on a supersport?

maxwrist aka eddy mcmahel? i think he's good and he's probably a lot better than you.

this

drop user tier, did you see where he runs wide

Not first for sun spider

CAMEL SPIDER

have you tried crushing it with your shoe?

Sun spider is pretty much the same as a camel spider. Just a regional and size difference

Already dead m8

why do spiders in other countries always look tiny?

Jesus...

Oh btw try filling it back up, turn the fuel tap on and see if it starts pissing out of the overflow, if yes then theres your problem

The only reason to ride one of those, is if you are a cripple.

he's only a small one m8.

It's ok they aren't actually dangerous they only hurt about as much as a bee sting if they bite you, these cunts though....

so my shitbox hyundai was out of fuel, put 10 litres of 32:1 racing 2 stroke fuel in it, should be good for it right?

its fine m8

i figure no one ever said "needs less lube"
it is blowing thick clouds of white smoke like a 2 stroke though which is neat, looks like its even more fucked driving down the road.

keeping your feet low helps keep the wheel down

he posted it yesterday in an aspergic reaction to somebody saying "people who drag their feet from takeoff are the biggest squids and I avoid them because of it"

idk about that but i made the webm cause some user said he doesn't ride with squids who do that after seeing webm related

3/5ths of my bikes loaded back in the garage

>raining all week
>autobahn-lessons tomorrow
>forecast: rain and thunder

Welp, I hope my gear is as waterproof as the dealership promised me
And I guess I can't go sanic then

upper class

Legit the only people who buy trikes are people with some kind of disability or old people who can't hold their bikes up anymore for whatever reason. It's why Harley makes trikes.

>pouring during autobahn lesson
>instructor said we can wrap it up he knows I can ride anyway
>rains again during test
>examiner didn't feel like going on the autobahn

heh, autobahn sucks anyway

If I was upper class I'd have a Husaberg FE570 and a Beta 300RR m8, not an XR650R and a KDX200

they are for women ya spanner

Legit never seen a drag trike.
Guy at the strip around here runs 8s on a road registered trike.

so friends I always knew this was a possibility and accepted the risk of parking my bike outside but I had no other viable option

and now my bike is stolen. I only have liability cause it's a 12 year old bike. Should i try something shady like upgrade my insurance to comprehensive and report it stolen a few weeks later? Or just take the loss?

Pretty disappointing and bad feeling but it is what it is.

Is the FMX a good sumo or should I go with the more popular models like the XT/DRZ etc

>always run into some guy in my neighborhood who rides a red one of those
>always rubbernecks me really hard with a longing look
K E K

Feel kinda bad for him though, I wonder why he didn't just get a bike.

Saw him one time with a fat chick on the back.

Pic unrelated.

You love in australia ? Damn i hate bugs and spiders...

>buy bike
>drive bike home
>"i'm gonna buy a rain cover tomorrow" and go to sleep
>wake up
>it's raining

I mean it's a 15 year old beater but come on, it doesn't deserve this

What's it worth? It may be worth trying the insurance if you do it on the phone and have photos of it parked handy but if you're caught it can be considered fraud.

*live, fucking phone

>12 year old bike
Literally just buy a new bike, the insurance company wouldn't even give you shit for a bike that old. You'd be lucky to even get 2000$.

should have bought it inside with you
really though a bike can handle a bit of rain, just lube up anything that moves when its dry

I don't feel like messing up my future for this. Thanks for the information about the fraud thing. I bought it on Craigslist for around 4.2k, didn't put many miles on it so it's probably worth 4k right now.

Guy did give me a bunch of oils when he handed the bike over, I think he said to lube up the chain? Anything else?

>4k
HAHAHAHAAHAHA.

No.

Insurance gives you bluebook value, not whatever you paid for it on craigslist. Like I said, if it's 12 years old they wont give you shit for it.

Exhaust
For those lonely nights

kbb's giving me 4.5k for excellent condition and the bike was in pretty good condition so the value would be 3.5k give or take

but other user said it could be a felony to mess with the insurance company so I'll take his word on it.

I hope your main bearing is slightly misaligned.

I've been learning on a 250 for about a year now and am trying to decide on what bike to get next. I'd like to try a bit of off-road stuff in addition to commuting and doing some longer trips and the DRZ400 looks really good, my only concern is that it wouldn't do too well at motorway speeds for an extended amount of time.

I was also looking at the DR650 as well as the KLR, don't have a lot of money though so would prefer the DRZ. If it can't handle extended motorway speeds I might stretch a little bit and get one of the other two though.

Since I live in NZ motorway speed means really no faster than 110 kmh/70 mph.

Any advice? Thanks.

the drz should be able to handle highways just fine

The DRZ will explode if you ride it on the highways for too long.
Change the sprockets.

get a 300 man i dont want you to die

i bought a complete new crankshaft

Awesome, I'll go for the DRZ then, thanks.

Thanks for the concern m8, I'll be careful.

How long is too long? What changes would you recommend?

not him but 42 tooth rear sprocket and you will want to do new piston and rings at about 400 hours/10,000km and a full engine rebuild at around 800 hours/20,000km

~€2500 first bike

is there anything better than a sv650. Only opposition I can think of is the ER6-N or possibly a MT03. But those two are a bit out of budget without offering much more.

Really not that interested in a 300/250. Took my lessons on at CBF 600 and that was fine.

you think if i finance a bike at a dealership they might give me a lower base price? reasoning being they might expect more of a profit with a high interest rate over time

>tfw British weather too unreliable to take bike on 200 mile trip tomorrow
why.jpg

650 SMC
990 SMR
990 SMT

The SV is great, not too powerful, the engine have a bit of character,low maintenance, reliable, perfect for a newbie !

anime bike of course.

Lovely,

but way out of budget.

Lovely,

but would have to import it.

That's what I heard. Lot's of them knocking about too, good looking examples and great part availability.

I'd love to just blast away at 200km/h on an unrestricted part of the Autobahn during the exam.

Missed the budget on the post, my bad.

I'm kinda disillusioned with the Autobahn. Road quality isn't all that, mostly three lanes and rather busy.

North (North-East) France is where it's at. Great smooth asphalt carpets, wide, little trafic. You pay toll and there are speed cameras granted. But they are stationairy, infrequent and clearly announced by signs like 1km upfront.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mc7YlO7J408

bandit 400
CB1
RVF400
VFR400
ZXR400
XJR400

0-4 go for a cruise tonight
5-9 stay in and wank to anime

weeb

I hope you die faggot anime cruisercuck

I think people here have a different definition of what a squid is than me.

Sure is summer.

squid is someone who wears no gear.
dbt is confusing squids and gumbies

Kill yourself scooterfag

Fuck off nobike

Gixxer cuck that dosent wear any gear.

youtube.com/watch?v=irIDDtpvUBA

Fuck off cuckboi

threds ded user, is your goal to keep it that way?

Its to fuckt ur mum, fagget

>That headlight
This is what happens when you try to design a bike without forks I guess

Just put a round headlight on it damn

Seen as it is just me and you here.
why are you such an unoriginal dried up old jizz sock m8?

wake up dbt, post them sexy bike pics

time to mastrubate

My driving instructor said I can do that, don't have to worry about the GTD instructor car, he'll catch up eventually - same with going full throttle on town-exit-signs

Looks like you're in the same situation I'm in
Why do you skip the cbf600 in your list if it's fine?
Also bandit 600/1200, yamaha fz6, maybe kawa z750

is that ronnie mac?
youtube.com/watch?v=ND94tdIlytc

>not learning to ride on a 125 for the first two years

Shit once they showed the top-down view of the tank it looked like a hack job. The tank doesn't appear to fit the frame right

I fucking hate you

oh hey crusty demons
youtube.com/watch?v=gxpyFiDli9w

Learning on an 800 right now. I feel competent enough to not crash it and cruise around. I couldn't imagine how fast I would have to turn around and sell a 250-300 for a loss.

>not riding dirt bikes for at least 15 years before buying your first road bike

this is also acceptable

guarantee that anybody who learned enthusiastically on a smaller bike will be able to thrash you in the twisties

until you get your knee down on a slowbike you shouldn't be riding fastbike

Well no shit, I've only been on the bike 6 times in two weeks.

youtube.com/watch?v=r-CTsqDitJM&feature=youtu.be
>not starting a supermoto career at age 5

I'm assuming you're in America where there are no interesting small bikes, sorry

This is what I thought it was. I know plenty of ATGATT fags that can't ride for shit and I know plenty of squids that been riding everyday for years.