MANNLET VON CARSTEIN edition

>The Grim and the Grave
youtube.com/watch?v=1yI1LVCGNpc
store.steampowered.com/app/404013/

>Regiments of Renown
wiki.totalwar.com/w/Regiments_of_Renown

>Call of the Beastmen
store.steampowered.com/app/404012/
gamesdeal.com/total-war-warhammer-call-of-the-beastmen-dlc.html (Cheaper)

>Patch notes
wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_2

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer Mods
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>IS CALL OF THE BEASTMEN WORTH BUYING?
The Beastmen are a cool faction but the pack is a bit overpriced for what you get. There probably won't be a price drop for some time, so if you really like the Beastmen then go ahead, otherwise wait it out.

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure not garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

OLD

RAD VLAD THE BEST LAD

Who /goodgoy/ here?

Rollan!

Hashut want more slaves!

Why didn't you just buy the complete version of Hitman? Isn't it more expensive to buy it an episode at a time?

Already got beastmen. Grabbing the latest DLC though. Haven't played Hitman since blood money.
waiting a couple of days and adding the Crusader Kings 2 DLC to the list

>adding to cart
>not already owning

who /disposable income/ here?

Steam page

>Powerful warriors and spellcasters, Strigoi Ghoul Kings wield a mixed lore combining spells from the Lore of Vampires and the Lore of Death, and may unlock and ride Terrorgheists into battle.

Tbh given the quality of this game in terms of animations and visuals I don't give a fuck what I pay. CA did the best thing they could and that was making units cool as fuck, gameplay flaws can be overlooked just cause of how satisfying this game is sometimes.

new improved and superior rollan!

reposting for discussion and for those that can't view the steam page :^)

=============== EMPIRE RoR

>The Tattersouls - Flagellants
Increased unit size

>Stirland’s Revenge – Free Company Militia
Stalk, armour piercing missiles, immune to psychology

>Hammer of The Witches – Great Cannon
Enhanced physical resistance, shells cause magical damage

>Sigmar’s Sons - Swordsmen
Unbreakable

>Silver Bullets – Handgunners
Stalk, bullets deal magical damage

>The Sunmaker – Helstorm Rocket Battery
Flaming attacks, Increased number of missiles per volley

>The Templehof Luminark – Luminark of Hysh
Encourage, Net of Amyntok

>The Royal Altdorf Gryphites – Demigryphs
Cause terror

>Zintler’s Reiksguard – Reiksguard
Vanguard Deployment

================= VC RoR

>The Feasters in The Dusk – Crypt Ghouls
Stalk, vanguard deployment

>The Devils of Shwartzhafen – Vargheists
Vanguard Deployment

>The Direpack – Dire Wolves
Bonus VS large, increased mass and size

>The Sternsmen – Grave Guard
Regeneration

>The Tithe – Zombies
Increased size and physical resistance

>The Chillgheists – Hexwraiths
Magical Resistance, slowing aura

>The Claw of Nagash – Mortis Engine
Magical Resistance, slowing aura

>Verek’s Reavers – Black Knights
Regeneration

>The Konigstein Stalkers – Skeleton Warriors
Poison Attacks, improved armour

The Corpse Cart better be super early game.

No way that things being included in late-game armies.

It isn't even expensive dlc this time around lol, don't need too much disposable income.

That being said, I wish this game had a season pass or something. I would gladly pay 200 dollars if i got all DLC and the standalone expansions

Please don't bully mannlet, he tries his best

Good goy and proud

Mannfred is neat in his own way. Sick of Eye for an Eye being an option to roll on that list as well.

Anyone willing to make a Mannlet version of pic related? One may exist already, but I don't have it saved.

Probably mount for your level 10 necromancer

Mortis Engine at level 20-25

>tfw someone actually saved your 10 minute hackjob

when will he learn bros?

>Nuln sewer cleaning gang
Nulndon reenactment, eh?

You are missing 33, 11, 66, 99

lame list senpai

Made it smaller and part of Khazrak so it doesn't clutter the map too much.
If you don't like it you can obviously always reroll (although the chance of getting the mini campaign is small anyway)

Change it to sexvald the magnificunt please

It could replace a unit in deathstar strats. Mortis Engine can also replace necro with the passive healing/passive damage double up.

Fuck, I think the mortis engine might break deathstar

CA would have said if they were both mounts.

They're being called completely new units.

Yes, but I wasn't sure whether all the levels would be good.
It turns out that all the levels released have actually been good so far, which was slightly unfortunate for me but if they all turn out to be good I don't mind paying slightly more in the end.
Probably just going to get the Hitman episode desu since I still have a pre Beastmen vampire counts campaign to finish

No dubs on Veeky Forums, you double-zombie.

Fuck Hitman and their requirement to be online to play an essentially singleplayer game. Fucking locking features behind online play.

You can be goy for the other stuff, however, I won't say anything.

It's mannlet worst carstein, keep the names updated

I'm obviously missing all the dubs since they're deactivated and would screw with number balance.
Is this becoming some kind of meme since you're the forth guy or so who asks?

The Arch Lector seems quite good against deathstars too, depending on how good his final prayer is:

>Arch Lectors can learn three Grand Battle Prayers to aid their armies in combat. Hammer of Sigmar improves the Arch Lector’s melee attack skill. Shields of Faith is an area-effect augment for nearby allies, improving their damage resistance. Soulfire is a large area-effect offensive power, causing mass magical damage to enemy units.

Wont Vlad be shit when he is released?

He has no mount options, and is a weak melee lord and weak mage on TT.

How will he compete with Manfredd with not maneuverability? He will be Sigvald tier.

CHECK THE STOREPAGE FOR EXACT DETAILS

They even give little lore bits for the new lords and shit. The Mortis Engine upgrade that gives healing and also damages nearby enemies will turn deathstars into the most broken shit

I wonder who might be behind this post.

>implying sigvald isn't ubermensch

Anyone else get shivers at the Arch Lector part of the trailer?

>That walk alongside the charging men
>Those duel hammers
>That music crescendo.
>"Soldiers of Light".
>That hammer smash to slow-mo.

Pretty sure the warrior priest already has all of those. Arch Lector is just a lord version of the hero. Which is still pretty based and more interesting than the general of the empire.

Fuck I had some good warrior priest image saved but I can't find the directory. Have this image instead.

Sigvald really shouldn't get knocked down, it kinda pisses me off.

Base game : 60$
Chaos : 8$
blood : 3$
beastmen : 19$
LL pack#1 : 8$
Wood elves : 19$
LL pack#2: 8$
Tomb kings : 8$
??? pack : 8$
Ratmen : 8$
Chaos dorfs : 8$
Ogre : 8$

Exp 1 : 40$
Exp 2 : 40$

Wew lad

Dude, it's the Battle Priest's abilities (pimped up i hope)

Roll

What about the dlcs for the expansions?

Gave me some Mark of Chaos intro vibes.

All worth it.

Elves probably won't be the same cost as beastmen, they don't have cow shaped models that need to be created from scratch

Why it was me Borris Toddbringer.

updated :^)

Mannfed, I told you, no Veeky Forums after 11:00 PM!

Come see me RIGHT NOW!

>Legendary lord lists are off balance for so long with chaos having three
>We finally get two armies updated to three lords too
>One of them gets an extra lord, giving them four
Honestly, I figured they'd keep it an even three for all factions. This is surprising.

Yeah, he should be knocked up.

I imagine Greenskins and Dwarfs are going to get their equivalent of this legendary lord pack eventually.

What was in her pocket?

How else can he take it up the ass then?

As much as it pains me that there might not be much content for the KANGZ, I suppose it is reasonable. Still probably be at least $12 for the size of the roster.

No way Skaven are going to be a minor DLC though, seeing as how they're pertinent everywhere on the map.

The expansions shouldn't have DLCs. They're supposed to work as standalone in the short term but eventually be integrated together by the end. So skaven would apply to both the basegame map and the new world map.
This is assuming they are kept standalone for release and can't be squished together immediately.

UNLIMITED POWWWWWWEEEEEERRRR

I can't be the only one that sees the Sheev resemblance can I?

does anyone have a link for that map expansion we saw and the quote of some dev saying skaven and ogre kingdoms wil probably be in the first expansion ?

"Borris Toddbringer", eh? Don't remember you adding letters to your name.

So no mini-campaign for sure?

DAMNIT! This was the perfect opportunity to have a 2 player pvp campaign map!

I thought it was supposed to be the outline of a phone or something but I think it was a hairband. The source material is some mediocre ecchi apparently so I don't know any more than you do.

Yeah but the old sinister lad with black hood is fairly common and they don't share any other similarities really.

Ogres should. Skaven certainly should not.

you're the best.

also rolling for green falcon

>ywn have an autistic fanbase

Why live

That guy is actually retarded. How does he make such stupid assumptions based of clear screenshots I will never know.

8 dollarydoos just so I can have more complete roster for factions I got from the start
theyre probably as useless as black cooch

I thought the same thing but she had a phone in her other pocket, guess you could be right about a headband or such, no idea.

He's just like our wood elf poster.

K H O R N E

Meant for

>he thinks that the expansions will be 40$

Wew. Fots did cost 30 bucks as a standalone expansion. Attila was one too but did cost 40$.
I'm pretty sure CA will charge full 60$ for the warhammer expansions.

Where is the announcement for Vlad?

I was reading steam community page, apparently he is confirmed and will have vanguard deployment for all units, anyone got a link?

Read the description under the trailer on jewtube.

Description under the Youtube announcement video.

Pretty lame thing not to show him though and just mention him in the text. Vlad is boss as fuck.

It feels like they're trying to hype up the new lords by giving them strong as fuck powers, like Ghorst's all poison army, and Vlad's vanguard for everything. Do you think they'll continue this, and that it'll gimp the older LLs that don't get those powers?

Thanks, that sounds pretty strong.

Why are all the new LL direct upgrades to existing ones.

Gorsh is a necromancer with melee capability, and has army wide poison, and the power to summon a Wight King. He completely makes Kemmler redundant.

I suppose Vlad does not have two lores of magic, and is a worse melee lord than Manny but the vangaurd deployment will destroy the AI.

>DLC is probably finished
>they wont just release it
>they are making us wait a week for it
REE I WANT VLAD AND MORTIS ENGINE NOT MANNLET AND WEAKNESS

POORFAG STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY GAME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can't be the only one who feels a bit sad for the new guy

not because his relatives are dead, but because he's stuck with mannfred rather than vlad as undead master

>Command of The Unliving, the Strigoi Ghoul King’s unique spell, summons a unit of Crypt Ghouls or, when upgraded, a unit of Crypt Horrors to fight for him in battle.

>Awaken from the Grave, Helman’s unique spell, summons a unit of Grave Guard or, when upgraded, a Wight King to fight for him.

Fucking WHAT

>tfw kemmler is literally shittest tier

Power creep.

I wonder how long it took him to stitch those arms to hold up his hood.

Pretty certain they will just buff everyone else. Atleast I hope so.

He could serve Neferata for pleasure, instead he stuck with bald autist.

I was gonna say it was a flub on someone's part, but then I noticed the descriptions weren't exactly the same. Pretty shameful.

Not recommended

"Its a great game it plays well loads of fun but the prices for dlc are just not good and also the newest dlc they just annaounced the new units and heroes why do we have to pay for that like srsly theyre bleeding our wallets dry"

>really makes you think, like srsly why do we have to pay for this DLC?

Are they talking about overcasting when they say "upgraded"? And then we have to consider if these units stay in the army after a battle is over or not.

I hope Ghorst and the Corpse Carts makes Zombies actually viable now.

I like the idea of sending The Tithe and a horde of other buffed up zombies to tear apart Empire armies.

If they're going to, it'll be mentioned in the patch notes. Here's hoping.

Oh fuck.
That makes me wonder.

Vlad.
AND Mannfred.
Will Mannfred still be the "faction leader"?

>High Elves out
>Tyrion has the power of five grimgors for no reason

Summoned units never stay in the army for pretty big balance reasons (Why spend 700 gold on crypt ghouls when you can summon them for free?). It's impossible to say right now if they mean overcasted or not.

I'm guessing the two sentence justification on the first loading screen CA will give for Vlad serving mannfred is that he's "testing" him or some shit.

There's no way that Mannlet and Vlad would work together now, so I'm guessing they're mutually exclusive.

However, I also doubt that they're going to change the faction intro just for Vlad. Seriously doubt that.

>ywn eat out Neferata while she pets you with her delicate skin, her eyes glaring down at you with bestial desire

jdimsa

>Faction intro starts as normal
>"MY MASTER, MANNFRED VON CAR-"
>Vlad runs up and tells Mannlet to fuck off
>"MY MASTER, VLAD VON CARSTEIN"

>tfw

>Vlad coming back from the dead just to keep Manny from fucking his lands up even more
All good until you feel the maggots squirming in your mouth.

>I'm guessing the two sentence justification on the first loading screen CA will give for Vlad serving mannfred is that he's "testing" him or some shit.

I can see it now

>After centuries of wandering, Vlad von Carstein has finally returned to his rightful lands of Sylvania. Finding the lands under the command of his son Mannfred, Vlad has decided to mentor the rising prodigy to rule in his name. If he doesn't match Vlad's vision however....

Was the Vlad her husband? He was supposed to be nehekharian right.

Isabella von Drak was Vlad's lover.