Do you ever thumb up/compliment a a random driver when you see a nice/rare/enthusiasts car? e.g a Supra, older gen M3...

Do you ever thumb up/compliment a a random driver when you see a nice/rare/enthusiasts car? e.g a Supra, older gen M3, S2000 etc.
I sometimes do it because I like when people compliment my car, and it feels good to cheer other car enthusiasts up. Not doing it for super cars though as they are mostly driven by arabs who dont seem to care about cars at all

I gave a thumbs up to a guy in a nice LGP S2000 the other day.

and what? you make the enthusiasts who may not own a flashy meme/ """enthusiast car""" feel like shit because you're such a moron you judge cars by the exterior?

you can detect a car owned by a normie vs a car owned by a car guy from miles away.
If it's any tuned/tastefully modded vehicle (not stanced or riced) it's worth giving a compliment
I actually thumbed up a nice s2k last night as well.

Super cars are always driven by douches who don't have no knowledge about cars
Give them a towel they don't even know how to clean their car

>s2k
Fuck you dude, you're a douchebag

kek, i`m not even a honda fan
i`m a bmw/merc guy

I do. I've yet to pull this off while driving but I figure I could try winking at them.

The camera car s a bimmer but what`s the other car? those lights look odd
I think winking works best for cars with pop up headlights

No.

I always give a wave when I see somebody else driving a shit box like mine

I wave to all 2 door Porsche automobiles that I see. Macan, Panamera and Cayenne owners typically don't know what a 911 is, so I don't bother with them.

Gave a thumbs up to a guy in a '64 GTO the other day, he smiled and waved back.

I do it all the time when I'm on my motorcycle. If I'm on the highway and see a nicely restored car I'll drive next to it, switch to the other side, then to the back so I've gotten a good view of the car and then pass the driver with a thumbs up.

I also run in the morning and there is a car show in my town every year. If I'm running up the main drag and see a nice car coming I'll step out towards the street and give a thumbs up. Wonder how many think I'm hitchhiking?

I gave a thumbs to a FD RX7 a couple days ago..I was behind him on an on-ramp, he shot some flames then brapped unto the highway. was pretty cool

That's a reflection in the glass.

There's a guy where I live that drives a DeLorean in the summer. Always been meaning to ask him for photos.

Only difference is that his is colored different. It's red instead of the cult silver look.

Why would you paint a delorean?

Why not?

I drive a '91 corolla wagon and I always wave at other rare corollas

I waved at someone with a late 80's corolla all-trac and at a guy with an e70 wagon like pic related

A very select few came painted from the factory. Red was one of them

That might be an '81 corolla, but it is definitely NOT a '91.

S2000 fag and I thumbs up all other S2000s in my city, there's about 6 of them. Also get thumbs up and return them from any convertible owner especially miatas and bmws. Ironically I only get the miata thumbs up from the NB and later owners, I assume the NA ones are all poor Veeky Forums fags who hate all other cars

When deloreans are crashed and you need to replace or fix a panel they get painted to hide the mismatching panels.
The brushed stainless steel makes it hard to hide imperfections. You'd need to rebrush all the panels together again, and it's probably easier/cheaper to just paint it.

I said I drive a '91 and waved at a guy with an e70 like in the pic. Not that I drove that one.

Pic related is mine

Gave a thumb up to a dude driving an Alfasud last week

I tend to flash and give the thumbs up to M3's but you have to be careful as if the driver looks like a faggot it could be an automatic.

>see a nice looked after MGB
>give an approval nod and thumbs up to the driver
>he looks at me like I have some sort of contagious disease

Such is life in car hell

I give drivers of well-maintained classic or enthusiast vehicles a thumbs up if I'm next to them and they notice me looking.

If I'm driving it, any generation of my weekender gets a flash of the lights and a wave as they pass.

Slowed down and waved to a guy in a parking lot with some sort of 50's race car (or at least painted like one, sounded like one, had no windshield like one).

That's one of the first times I've done it though.

Yeah, and motorcycles even though I don't ride.

Lmao tha pic is old as fug

Did that happen somewhere near sigulda?

>Do you ever thumb up/compliment a a random driver when you see a nice/rare/enthusiasts car?
Yes
> S2000
Ha no I don't do it for shit.

I did it all the time when I used to flag traffic. Also loved when someone pulled up to talk with me while they waited. Help with the boredom.

Yeah, I do.

Saw a zl1 the other day. Dark red with two curbed the fuck up wheels and bald rear tires
Rolled down the window and gave him a massive thumbs up

I do the \m/ to Geo Metro drivers.

As Im poking along at 55mph I get alot of thumps up and waves. But I also do the same to others. I got overtaken once by a Mitsubishi Minicab and threw up a peace sign and he honked back. Its a good feeling.

>tfw want to do this to people driving the same car as me
>have yet to see another one where I live
>everyone that drives them are old unsociable pieces of shit

no idea
it's just audi drivers in a nutshell

i do

i get thumbs also

>feels good

Yes, I'll nod them when I see a clean M3, supra or the one legal R32 GT-R I saw.on the street.

>go to flip pop-ups at another pop-up car
>tfw no pop-ups