/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #345

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #345

BUFFS WHEN Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E
Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

/ssg/ Rankings: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DXPfisMr4PO93itW9rDez5BK9PlK3iwbPBHALyLmKco/edit?usp=sharing

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

Aug. 26th - Aug. 27th: Kyoko, Cynthia, Linmay, Dynames, Ronald, Baltheon, Serestia

Sep. 2nd - Sep. 3rd: Kevin, Z077 Cashlove, Magnus, Kei, Lindberg, Shu, Jiho

Current events:
Video Sharing Event: 8/12 - 8/31
Let's make a Soccer Ball!: 8/18 - 9/1
Hot Summer Scouting Event: 8/18 - 9/2
Swimsuit Eve Purchase Event: 8/21 - 8/28
Elise Season Scouting: 8/14 - 8/28
Didi Rival Match: 8/21 - 9/4
Mider Rival Match: 8/14 - 8/28
Alice Match: Soon

More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread:

Swimsuit Nari best Nari

I love Silla

>implying
Halloween > Swimsuit

L O W T E S T

>1v1 Isillia
>a billion damage
>1v1 anyone else
>1k-2k

isillia buffs when

Sharr recall when

I'll add you as long as you're active

>shoes
why couldn't they make her barefooted

wom willy removed when

nice falseflag lightfags

>btw I use Leventor and want free wins
shes shit

>btw I complain about elemental advantage

>tfw only 1 legend
/1legend/ bros WW@?

thunder nerfs when?

You take 7.5k damage from a sharr

You'll see how fun that is

>7,5k from Sharr against Isillia
what

even with the elemental disadvantage Isillia should still have a chance of surviving

She had a pass from Renee
Used her skill and did 7.5k damage.

I would have won too if she didn't have Lia long pass to the Renee

>BT players complain about Sharr raping her
>everyone says "it's elemental advantage you retard"
>Isillia players says the exact phrase
>"b-but she should be able survive"
I guess WWfags aren't that bad in the end

t. BT player

are you using Magnus? I've seen a lot of BTs and Jins without Magnus so I'm guessing you're not using him, Isillia gets OHKOed by every thunder striker with chitose, a lot of other strikers can still 2hko her too, Isillia is literally just a weaker BT

So how about those Isillia buffs

>Isillia gets OHKOed by every thunder striker
I should have said raped, Leventor and maybe Griffith are the only ones that would OHKO her

Striker's that can't one shot other GK can one shot Isillia
Some Strikers can oneshot her through Silla Ace.
Sh has low bonus HP from the GK spot, Less initial DR than all the other GKs except Kei and less crit than them all.

Khirel attacks Choi. He tends to kill him with a penetration sometimes. Lynia is killed by Meiran and Khirel penetrates Victoria hard.

Elaine front uses active, passes, shanti shoots, most of the times she steals or gets the ball through CAR, then most of the times Linmay gets the ball and passes to Shanti and she shoots again. The third shot is usually the hardest, but if Shanti use her active shot with Elaine active and stacks and gets a crit, it's pretty much done unless it's duran/angela/DQ with Silla ace still active

I use Magnus ever since the first anniversary of the game. And Isilliafags normally complain about everything when they don't mix their backline with Jin/Kevin/Silk and complain about the lack of CR/DR.

I had come in terms that Sharr is just plain cancer with red crit and had to invest in Kevin to help myself.

Kei still has a block though so on the first shot if he blocks he'll get 60% + 15%, and he can even use PoME so he can get more DR, only raklet has less DR

>mix their backline with Jin/Kevin/Silk
cause thats not a light backline
>implying more CR will help Isillia

Bullshit. Sharr feasts on WW GKs even more than before with the stupid new rare stone.

/here/

>And Isilliafags normally complain about everything when they don't mix their backline with Jin/Kevin/Silk and complain about the lack of CR/DR.
Maybe they don't realize Isillia only works with Silla and Beth Ace. If not, better get another fucking GK.
Maybe not against Leventor, Griffith and Sharr, but for the rest? Sure, she can do it, specially with Virgil in her line.

Even with his block Kei is more free than Isillia on the first shot AND there's almost no chance of getting full stacks of his defensive buffs like before so the second shot will murk him.

CR wont help against any power striker, they'll all 2hko her if she doesn't get an active heal off, it'll only really help against utility strikers, but most of them can already get a ton of crit so they couldn't care less

With that kind of backline, why even use Isillia?
Even with that, she's still easy to kill vs the other GKs.

>isillia used to be the top cancer gk
>now she's trash tier
What a time to be alive.

lias

>tfw i'll never get a legend from scouts
>tfw i'll never get a legend from draws
>tfw it'll take forever for me to get 900 dick stones thanks to rerolling stones and slots

>cause thats not a light backline
Nice way to ask for buffs. I use Silk ace and mostly ww/light and I still threw him in my backline to save my BT ass.

What the hell is wrong with her back?
I still got a boner

at least you haven't been playing for over a year and a half and are still sub 8k and in silver right?

No, I've been playing since the Lia icon was on. Think Jewnose was in draws, remember that because his art is fucking deformed as fuck.
Who the hell has been playing for year and a half and is still sub 8k silver?

bullshit.

BT has more DR and CR so she can work better with an EBM Kevin, Isillia has shit CR and low DR, she wont gain as much

>Isillia
>Ever being good
She was shit even after getting an EE which was like a year ago back when healing was mediocre.
She was only slightly better than ww gk because of the lack of elemental disadvantage against sharr but even than Elaine was broken tier so it really didn't matter much.
Silla ace makes her some what relevant but apart from that she is shit after a whole year without any revisions to her skill set after all the striker/passer changes in the past few months

>BT has more DR
Not really, considering most Isillia focus on DR substats they end up with about the same DR even after -50% hp than most BT. Though CR obviously is lower, Isillia still has a permanent CR gain unlike BT which is why Silk +Kevin/Jin can make still make Isillia usable.

And that 30% timed ability of her is pretty much enough for most matches

I miss the lia icon, also who knows? ;_;

Forgot to mention good Leventor when they crit my BT it takes more than 60% HP, so he is pretty much the "Sharr" against Isillia except he is actually a legendary.

>Light striker users bitched about Nerua
>Thunder striker users bitched about Jin/BT with Magnus
>Dark striker users barely find Isillia+Chitose an annoyance.

Think about that.

>Focus on DR sub stats
>With 3 fucking light stones
NIgga what?

>Though CR obviously is lower, Isillia still has a permanent CR gain unlike BT
BT, unlike Isillia, has better stone slots which more than make up Isillia's 40% permanent CR.

>dark strikers

>BT, unlike Isillia, has better stone slots which more than make up Isillia's 40% permanent CR.
Now you can change one of her slots user :^) Just put a Dense Magma as you aren't going to hit good CR anyway.

yet she'd still be worse than most other GKs, she needs buffs

When's Uriel getting reworked?

I already 70'd Isillia so that's part of the plan since you can roll any other color and you'll be better off.
I only have a Star's tear though.

King Dick Vitos has always been good since his EE though he's rare. Vitos never cared about Isillia because he can chop her to pieces. Old and new Ravian can shred Isillia to pieces. Lucid might have an issue now, but she can just stack balmung and then blow her away around shot 3-4

>yet she'd still be worse than most other GKs, she needs buffs
>most seen GKs: Losean, Isillia, BT,Jin and Raklet
I don't think so, maybe they could at least change her 30% DR to be permanent to make up the lack of CR.

you forgot angela, that is most other GKs though
just making the time conditional passive permanent isn't enough, she needs her hp conditional passive buffed

She doesn't need any work done

>I only have a Star's tear though.
That should be good if you get good CR totems for her, otherwise it is pretty much a waste.

My Star's Tear BT isn't the hottest stuff against strikers that can reliable crit

No changes

i remember when everyone thought angela would never amount to anything good.
funny how things change.
the only thing that hasn't changed is how bea get's a little worse each patch

>One tournament clear away from champs
>"Gee, I hope I don't get fucked on this refresh!"
>4 Jin GKs for my Leventor
>Lose the last match
>5 points from champs

Thank you for your excellent game Bigball.

The only heavy CR reduction unit I have readily available is 1 superb Kevin

>funny how things change
Yes, funny how a total revamp and an EE make you great.
Even Vann is good, and he isn't even full force.

i don't think anyone expected another 105 points of vitality

30% crit would be a godsend for cod

>cod
>not PvP
wait, what?

>mfw people actually stream SS

I was at 2507 yesterday, atm I'm back at 2437, I feel so drained.

>thought mera was a girl
>every time i masturbated thinking about her i kissed her cunt, fondled her little cat titties and penetrated hard her cunt
>it turns out to be a boy
>i've been mental fucking boipucci all this time
I feel dirty /ssg/

Isn't Vann like stupidly good if you go full whale on him? Since he can easily use a Balmung to full potential, run double red crit damage stones and can easily get the ball thanks to one of his passives?

i've given up critting in pvp entirely

he's bretty gud now after the change, but even before that his stats were on par with lev

I've noticed teamwork question for Ravian was the same every time since last patch or maybe one before. Do you, people, get the same question , too?

I wish would make it easier

Victoria is getting nerfed soon.

Nope

Fuck off Saber. Always messing up the names. You mean Silk.

>Left the game when Kei was a thing, full invested
>Now he is shit
Well how the fuck do I find Angela and gatekeeper in less than months without whaling

Angela in scout. Littre will take a little longer.

angela is scoutable, so that depends on how much gold you have.
you can use D stones to transfer bonus points now

Frank stop, we aren't allowed to spoil patch notes nor that Sharr is getting nerfed.

Your role playing is quite amusing, user.

Can I come back now?

Fuck off you're not me.

Alice match when? I want to skip her again.

>59 points away from galaxy
BB please stop matching me with Vonchi.

>just got silk to complete my magnus/bt/silk/yuri backline
>draw angela

Haha t-thanks biggu barru

Alright lads, what the fuck am I supposed to do with Damien?
All I wanted was a qt and ended up getting this faggot from the CoT 50 box.

You let him sit in your inventory til he gets an EE

Enjoy your MW Williams

>completed cancer backline
>got cancer
huh

If anyone is bored NB leader is streaming on twitch

link

/jintello

Is he cute?

>not a girl

dropped

tell me when denk is streaming or Ychan