Previous >[White Beach of Healing from 11.8 to 31.8]
Part 1
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160811.php#nav
Part 2
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160822.php#nav
- Fuyuki must have been cleared to access the event
- Welfare Scat Assassin 4* as reward
- New mystic code [Brilliant Summer]
- New ascension material added [Shell of Recollection] required for ascending the time limited servants
>Summer Gacha part 2:
Arturia Archer 5*
Marie Caster 4*
Martha Ruler 4*
Everyone is limited.
-Event CEs:
5* Nightingale CE: Guts (1 turn), NP gain by 15% - Oil and Cement drops +1
5* In the navy CE: Quick cards by 10%, NP starts at 50% - Ishuca alloy and Iron drops +1
4* Edison & Co CE: Recover 200 HP per turn, Arts cards by 8% - Eadrom alloy and Stone drops +1
3* Dr.P CE: reduction of damage from status (-100), Debuff resist up by 5% - Realta alloy and Wood drops +1
All CEs will gain a second effect during the second part of the event
New servants ascension
imgur.com/gallery/jRWf7

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- news.fate-go.jp/2016/xbalo9/
- Shakes, Phantom, Benkei, Ceasar, ROMA, Tesla, Curry Bros., Frank and Lancer Alter to bond 10

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE database
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>Complete materials
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

>FP gacha

LIZ THREAD

Umu.

Best boy.

Dinner time!

Her head is too small or her neck is too long.

blacked saint best saint

Lastest Max ATK vs Max HP chart. More following.

Clown is cute.

Xth for best archer

No point in having all the meme Sabers if you don't have the original.

Lv100 + Max fou chart :
"WTF are you doing among the 3*, Lily ?" edition.

Marie a shit

>4*

>ooc shit

Whats the best welfare we've gotten till now?

In terms of gameplay? Golden Rider.

What isn't there to like about Nero really?

What are the odds of DW introducing new 3* and 4* Servants for Bryn and Amakusa's second appearance in the gacha, like they did it with Fionn/Beowulf and Astolfo/ko-Gil last time?

Lu bu and Nurse almost have the same attack, wew

Being this far behind is a bit annoying, but whatever.

10)

I don’t actually remember exactly where this segment took place except that you already had a farm in place by then, so whatever, I’m putting it here.

Anyway, you’ve just set up you’re fields and Fou is looking forward to the harvest.

>Protagonist: “Harvest is… good civilization.”
>Mashu: “Fufu, are you imitating Altera-san, Senpai?”

Mashu is happy with the fields now, but Scathach says the place still has a long way to go and that you really ought to have gotten some nitrogen fertilizers.

>Mashu: (Scathach-san is really fastidious after all…)

Fionn laughs and says that she’s wasting her time telling warriors like him that since they can only help with the physical labour. Scathach wonders out loud if he’s calling her a longwinded nag, so he apologizes.

>Fionn: “I spoke without reading the mood. Don’t you think so, Diarmuid?”
>Diarmuid: “Ah, no… that... uhm…”
>Mashu: (He’s struggling because he feels like he can’t agree nor disagree!)

Scathach asks him if he really knows nothing about farming since he’s famous for being much wiser than most Celt warriors, and he replies that farming is outside his area of expertise, though he could bite his thumb to gain knowledge if it was necessary. Scathach says that’s good to know, and that she’ll count on his power when the time comes.

Anyway, you’re happy with the field, so you leave it alone for now.

Who is boar?

Xth for best Lancer

snekposting!

Saber Lily is so unbelievably bad

I want to become small enough for him to wrap his tongue around me like a burrito.

Some people don't like Hedonists.
Other People might prefer Quiet or Reserved women

Reddit:zero baby pls go.

You return some time later to find that roughly half of the fields have been devastated.

>Protagonist: “Is... is this bad civilization!?”
>Mashu: “Please calm down Master, Altera-san is not in this island!”

A bunch of monsters appear, though Scathach doubts it was them since the rune barrier she set up was broken through. They attack anyway, so you kill them, and after cutting open their stomachs, you confirm that they had not eaten the crops.

>Scathach: “For now, we’ll look for clues, investigate the cause and rule out possibilities. That’s the path we should take. That reminds me, we have a handy man for that here.”
>Fionn: “You’re looking at… so the time to make use of my wisdom has come at last!”

>Diarmuid: “He’ll bring it out! My King’s Noble Phantasm, the wisdom springing from the salmon fat on his thumb!”
>Fionn: “Thumb-Biting of Swelling Wisdom – Fintan Finegas!”
>Mashu: [Cringing] “That pose…”
>Protagonist: “He’s… sucking his thumb like a pacifier…”

That's boring.

He's going all out

Promiscuous behavior.

likely if they ever release sieg, if it's just those two probably only new CEs

>Fionn: “I see it! I see it! It’s clear… in my head!”
>Scathach: “!? This is…! I can feel it! I can feel it! An amazing DHA reaction! A concentration of DHA that shouldn’t be possible on this earth!”
>Fionn: “Everyone, make sure to eat salmon.”
>Mashu: “Actually, if it’s concentration per portion, Bluebacks have more. But what about the Salmon of Wisdom?”

Fionn gets back on topic and uses his skills to examine the tracks left behind, identifying traces of a four-legged animal.

>Fou: “Fou!”
>Mashu: “It’s alright Fou-san, nobody suspects you of being the criminal.”

>Fionn: “Now then, I have deduced the course we must take.”
>Protagonist: “Salmon DHA is awesome…”

Fionn says that Diarmuid and he will stand guard during the night, as he’s sure the culprit will return. Scathach asks him if he really doesn’t know who the culprit is, and he says that although he knows it’s a beast, the trick is in figuring what kind of beast it is. He says his wisdom lets him find his way through enigmas, but it does not let him know absolutely everything, otherwise he’d have figured out how to return to Chaldea already.

Mashu wonders if he really needed to use his Noble Phantasm to figure out this much, but he (unconvincingly) assures her that he totally needed to use it. Besides, he says that with all the lightly-dressed pretty women in the island, it’d be better if he kept his distance and use the chance to cool down to avoid trouble.

Anyway, you leave it up to them and take off.

Forgot to show the hidden NR and Artoria Alter.

>Promiscuous behavior.
But she's loyal user.

Which saber should I level now? Except Shiki I don't like the others. Which is the best option?

Here's some in character shit then.

was about to ask about that

You return the following morning with everyone still pissed off about the crops, with Arturia saying that destruction of crops was serious crime in her country and Kiyohime insisting that the field was like her child with you so the culprit must be punished. Mordred grumbles a bit about being made to patrol even though there were other people who had free time, but then shuts up as she realizes it’s a chance to hang out with Arturia.

You say that you’re relieved to have so many people with you this time, and Mashu agrees, saying that she feels at ease leaving the fields to such veteran brave warriors as him and Diarmuid.

>Mashu: “We’ll be at the field soon. Let us see what resulted from last night’s efforts.”

And then you get there.

>Protagonist: “T…. they’re dead!”

Scathach checks on them and sees they’re hanging by a thread, but beyond help.

>Fionn: “Ahh, everyone… it was a failure… there isn’t even water to spill… fufu…”
>[Fionn disappears]
>Arturia: “Diarmuid! Diarmuid ua Duibhne! Hang in there! Who could have done this to a knight such as you!?”
>Diarmuid. “Wi…”
>Arturia: “Wi…?”
>Diarmuid: “Wild… boar…”
>[Diarmuid disappears]

Mashu confirms their disappearance, though she reminds you they can always be resummoned from Chaldea, and Scathach tells you to leave the mourning for later and focus on what they said. You all confirm that you heard him say “wild boar”, and Arturia suddenly calls out as she sees something nearby.

>retarded shikifag who cant think for himself
Not even surprising.

It's one thing to like her, it's a whole other to worship her like the greatest person to have ever existed, especially since she's such a flawed individual. Septem ruined her and all the other roman servants.

>Except Shiki I don't like the others

Can Takeuchi and I be best buds now?

Yes I'm that user who's phone can't take a screenshot due to a broken button

>Piglet: “Piggy!?”
>Protagonist: “It’s a boar.”
>Mashu: “Ah, Master, it’s a cute baby boar. That is to say, a piglet.”
>Scathach: “Yes, it’s a boar. I can say that with certainty. Though it is called a piglet, this is definitely a being known as a boar. Could it be that Fionn mac Cumhaill and Diarmuid ua Duibhne were…”
>Arturia: “…”
>Mordred: “…”
>Marie: “No way, look how cute he is.”

Arturia tells her not to be fooled, as Diarmuid singled out a boar with his dying message and there’s serious circumstantial evidence, and trying to deceive the enemy with one’s appearance is a normal military tactic. Scathach points out that it goes without saying that boars are a danger to crops, so he’s no use to you, Kiyohime remembers how farmers would go through a lot of trouble to drive them off and Mordred gets ready to fight it.

>Piglet: (Shaking)

Marie scolds you for frightening the boar with your glares and starts feeding it some berries, which it starts scarfing down happily. Arturia warns her not to underestimate a boar’s charge and that you ought to surround it and deal with it at once.

>Kiyohime: [Smiling] “I agree. If this child has trampled over the crystallization of Master’s love and mine, we cannot let it go, fufufu. Should I cook it until Medium? Rare? Or perhaps Well Done?”

Marie insists that it’s not evil since she can tell from experience due to its cute eyes.

>Marie: “After all, if he really had a guilty conscience, he’d be trying to escape, right? The fact that he’s staying still so obediently is proof of his innocence.”
>Piglet: “Piggy!”
>Mashu: “It took off at full speed!”

You turn around and realize it fled because some monsters showed up, so you end up fighting them.

One of those things is not like the others.

Not a shikifag, I owned that account and she was there, so I was ok with that.

Sorry Sumanai.

>>Protagonist: “He’s… sucking his thumb like a pacifier…”
Fucking Fionn, man.

Later on, Mordred is wandering alone as everyone split to search the island, and she’s whining about there being way too much ground to cover.

>Mordred. “Father… ehem, King Arthur really drives the working hands hard… Doesn’t get people’s feelings at all, yes, yes… Ahhh, enough! Even if I search the place properly it’s not like there’ll be any reward!”

She starts thinking of abandoning the search and just going back just as she hears something coming from a thicket and discovers the boar piglet shaking with fear.

>Mordred: “…I found you…”
>Piglet: [Shake shake]
>Mordred: “……”
>Piglet: [Shake shake shake shake]
>Mordred: “…ahh, what, don’t you know me?”
>Piglet: “…?”
>Mordred: “If you don’t, then listen up. I’m the Knight of Betrayal, Mordred. It’d be natural for me to ignore a disagreeable order from the King, right?”
>[Mordred hugs him]
>Piglet: “Pi-kyuu!”
>Mordred: “You’re surprisingly soft. Alright, ignoring the King’s orders feels great! I’m going back to the sea to ride some waves!”

She tosses him a few berries she was supposed to use as bait, tells him not to get near the fields again and then takes off, leaving the piglet staring in silence.

There's nothing wrong with having flaws. She did her best that's why they like her so much, and she never holds what happened against anyway. She acknowledges a lot that she did bad.

>A bunch of legendary heroes ganging up on a piglet as if it were the fucking satan

Yes, both of you have horrible taste.

THE
BEST

Later that night you bring even more people to mount guard. Mary wonders why you haven’t hurried to harvest the remaining crops, and Scathach says that while that would be fine for now, I’d just put off the problem for later unless you manage to eliminate the cause. Martha still can’t believe a boar killed Fionn and Diarmuid, Marie wants to prove the piglets’ innocence and Mordred’s keeping her mouth shut and looking downcast.

>Arturia: “I am repeating myself, but do not underestimate boars. I have memories of a terrifying wild boar that lived in the lands of Britain.”
>Mashu: “If I recall, a boar was the cause of Diarmuid-san’s death during his life…”
>Protagonist: “Then he’s died to a boar twice over…”
>Mashu: “Let’s better not speculate, for the sake of Diarmuid’s honour.”

Ann and Mary apparently went to fetch Cu earlier, but he said he’d just defend his spot while leaving the fields to you, claiming that it’d put Fionn and Diarmuid in a bad position if he killed the boar himself, being a fellow Celt.

>Martha: “He looks violent, but he’s actually a considerate guy, isn’t he? A lot better than that simpleton samurai.”

Kojirou just declined to help because he thought boars weren’t interesting enough enemies to kill.

Kiyohime tells everyone to quiet down as something is approaching, and you turn to discover the little piglet from before.

>Mashu: “That’s…!”
>Protagonist: “Even though we believed in you!”

Fou points something out, and a bunch of other piglets start to appear out of the bushes.

>Marie: “There’s so many and they’re so cute!”
>Tamamo: “Alright, let’s grab a bite!”

Mary and Ann tell her to wait as something seems odd, and Ann realizes they’re standing side-by-side as if forming a barrier to protect the fields, and Mordred suddenly calls out as something else comes near.

Rama

BEST GIRL

What a slut.

Is kiyo retarded?

You can't cook pork to rare it's not beef

>it’d put Fionn and Diarmuid in a bad position if he killed the boar himself, being a fellow Celt.

Best Celt.

Why is mai daughteru so best?

>Demon Boar: “Guruuuuuuu!”

The Demon Boar comes crashing through the piglet barricade, tossing them all away.

>Scathach: “That is… a boar possessed by a demon. That is to say, a Demon Boar.
>Protagonist: “Was this the one who…”
>Arturia: “The possibility is high, Master. Judging from its presence, it would be a match for a Servant. If it took them by surprise, it would not be shocking for them to be defeated.”
>Mashu: “Demon Boar… it is not quite on par with a dragon, but this creature has appeared in many legends.”
>Scathach: “Indeed. They stand in the way of brave warriors as a trial, and kill mercilessly those whose powers are not up to par. That is the Demon Boar. I’ve had my disciples fight them to improve their discipline as well.”

She admits that the one right there might be a bit too much for a test though.

The Demon Boar attacks the piglets and Marie jumps to protect them, so you have no choice but to join the fight.

Afterwards, you spot some traces of our vegetables on its mouth and confirm it as the real culprit. Mordred and Martha surround the Boar and it tries to escape, but Arturia closes its retreat and deals the killing blow.

>Demon Boar: “GU......Aa......SA….”
>Arturia: “Huh…? Did I mishear just now…?”

You can't trust little critters just because they seem to be harmless. I really want these killer bunnies as enemies in the next Europe-centered event, that would be hilarious.

FUCK YEAH MODE RED

>Alright, ignoring the King’s orders feels great! I’m going back to the sea to ride some waves!”
I fucking love rebellious cute knights. Why won't she love me back and let me roll her?

yes, she always has been just like those who like her

I was never particularly fond of Diarmuid in the first place, but him being nothing more than a yes-man for Fionn is annoying as fuck.

She's so cute...

>Protagonist: “Good job everyone!”
>Mashu: “Fufufu.”
>Protagonist: “What is it?”
>Mashu: “Ah, it’s nothing. It just felt like something the Doctor would say.”

Roman almost always pipes in with some congratulatory remark right after battles, so she’s feeling nostalgic, though she tells you not to worry since she knows you’re slowly getting closer to the time of leaving the island.

Arturia and Kiyohime apologize to Marie for doubting the piglets’ innocence, and she tells them not to worry, though it’s the piglets they should apologize to.

>Piglet: “Piggy!”

Marie wonders why the piglets were protecting the field, and Mordred says that it’s because Marie had given them food. They probably had had nothing to eat due to the Demon Boar, so they felt indebted to her.

>Mordred: “They’re kind of like knights.”
>Marie: “They seem attached to you too.”
>Mordred: “Ah-I… don’t know nothing ‘bout that!”

Scathach points out that piglets are still harmful animals, which sends them into shivers, but she says that it might be better to spare them if they can understand human speech so well. She then kneels in front of them and tries to establish a contract: for them to serve as sentries to notify you in case another Demon Boar-like attack and to never disturb the fields. In return, you’ll keep them fed.

sauce me up familia

>>Fionn: “Ahh, everyone… it was a failure… there isn’t even water to spill… fufu…”
>>[Fionn disappears]
I fucking love this guy.

I want to kill this traitor

Everyone else seems to think it’s a good idea (with Mordred mumbling that it’s none of her business so you decide), so you agree.

>Mary: (Having a source of protein ready at hand gives me a different sort of relief...)
>Martha: “We’ve made some really cute allies! (That person did not forbid eating them. If the time ever comes, I guess it can’t be helped.)”
>Piglet: “Piggy?”
>Tamamo: “Tamamo-chan obviously agrees completely with Master’s decision. One warning though, foxes are a boar’s natural enemy. If it came down to it, like if I were to collapse with hunger and saw a defenceless animal darting about…”

Arturia then walks up to the piglets and apologizes for accusing them before.

>Arturia: “Small as you are, you stood up to the Demon Boar. Your courage is genuine and to be commended”
>Mashu: “Arturia-san…”
>Arturia: “Let us be good neighbours from now on. You might have been tyrannized by the Demon Boar, but you are not meagre at all. You are splendid. Indeed, though your bodies are small they hold much bravery, you are fast on your feet , you are of good breeding and… and…”
>Arturia: “How weird, I’m getting hungry just looking at you.”
>Piglet: “Piggyyyyyyy?!”

Anyway, with your questionably benevolent alliance in place the crops should be safe, though before you leave Arturia warns you that with the size of the island, there might be more than one Demon Boar around.

Why is Fionn so based but Deermud so shitty?

He pretty much has to be just for the fact he cucked him

>Marie: “They seem attached to you too.”
>Mordred: “Ah-I… don’t know nothing ‘bout that!
A literal magical miracle.

So how does ruler martha rank in comparison to the other rulers? Is she at least better than Shiro despite her being a 4 star?

She really is the Knight of Betrayal. And people will love her for it.

Typical.

>>Tamamo: “Alright, let’s grab a bite!”
No wonder she was cast out from the Ten Sister Goddesses.

why is she so flat

>this island story is canon in Nasuverse

Wait, hold on just a second. Fionn can gain knowledge of anything just by sucking his thumbs?

>Babbage has more HP than most 4-star Casters when Grail Ascended
That's neat.

Piglet is for ______

>>Arturia: “Let us be good neighbours from now on. You might have been tyrannized by the Demon Boar, but you are not meagre at all. You are splendid. Indeed, though your bodies are small they hold much bravery, you are fast on your feet , you are of good breeding and… and…”
That doujin with Rin and Saber fucking the pigs might as well be canon now.

yes, she's better than amakuso

No, read the next post, he can only gain knowledge of enigmas. And we see what level of knowledge he gains, it's the most basic fucking facts and no indication of what the actual answer is.

In other words, Fionn's being made into even more of a laughingstock.

to be fair she is a jackal

If you Betray someone bad, people will view it as a good thing.
For example, Lancelot Betrayed Lion king who was a giant bitch, we like him for that because he did something good despite it being a "dishonorable" action.

You should read his source materials, but it's been explained in this summary so I assume you have reading problems

Because she's still young. If she had lived long enough she would look like Lancer Arturia.

He's a fun guy though. Also, beautiful man.

She has Artoria and Morgans genes.

So Fionn's powers of prophetic wisdom told him that salmon is healthy?

Looking at Lancer Artoria though

Awful

The way he phrases it is that the thumb shows him how to find the answers he wants, but it does not automatically gives him omniscience.

sex

Lancer Artoria??