Everytime i play Mount & Blade as the Nords fighting Swadians, i pretend that im in Hastings but now as the victors...

everytime i play Mount & Blade as the Nords fighting Swadians, i pretend that im in Hastings but now as the victors. Everytime i use my Dane Axe against a mounted knight i imagine his Housecarls protecting Harold's lifeless body.

Does anyone do anything similar?

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/brytenwalda
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why dont you play a historical mod?

bump

Yes, I collect prisoner peasant women and hire them to create a sword sister harem army

That's similar right?

i oftentimes play Viking Conquest when i want turbo-historic/realism, but native is just nice when you want casual violence.

where do i get the mod for pic related?

M&B is the channel for any medieval powertrip that I may have.

So yeah, full autism but fun autism

I feel you would like this mod, hard af tho

moddb.com/mods/brytenwalda

Please direct video game discussion to /v/, we're here to discuss history and humanities, none of those involve your fictionalized medieval inspired computer game which has no basis in actual history besides cultural motifs, kindly fuck off, there are multiple boards on this website to discuss video games, and we don't need you shitting up the catalog with testimonies to what you fetishize while playing your fictional video game, which has NOTHING TO DO WITH HISTORY. Not your fucking personal blog.

>medieval inspired
>cultural motifs
that's perfectly Veeky Forums

why do autists like this always post historical figures alongside?

Do you think it gives you authority?

Star Wars has classical motifs reminiscent of Ancient Greek and Roman plays, does that mean we can discuss Star Wars on this board now?
Can we also discuss the latest Witcher game and our favorite Elder Scrolls lorebooks because it's inspired by the medieval ages? How about discussing my progress on CIV V? Fuck off.

>he posts historical images on the historical board while discussing history
>he's an autist that wants to project a sense of authority to his words
The only thing being projected here is your insecurity, posting historical content is supposed to be an example to others alongside the text that you write.
>he gets buttmad at someone posting historical content on the historical board so much that he's willing to make another post specifically dedicated to that topic.

It does.

>All images and discussion should pertain to the humanities: history, philosophy, religion, law, classical artwork, archeology, anthropology, ancient languages, etc.
>Discussions about books, poetry, and other forms of literature should be posted on Veeky Forums.
>Discussions about politics and current events should be posted on /pol/. Global Rule #3 is in effect: blatantly racist posts may result in a ban.
>Please do not start threads about events taking place less than 25 years ago.
No it doesn't. Discussing Mount and Blade violates 2 of these rules.

Ma nigga

Leveling system is ass broken and you have to disable half the mod features to make it remotely playable, but it's one of the most Veeky Forums games out there. Not bad for a mod.

How about you report the thread and move on like a non-autistic user?

What mods do you reccomend? I tried with the NapoleĆ³n wars but I didnt like that period

Nigga, Napoleonic MP is literally the best

I'm sure that could work for a strategic game. But i'm not sure for the 3rd person gameplay

It works really well in clan based battles, in disorganized servers it's kind of a bit silly. Unless it's a commander battle, then it is amazing

Now that sounds cool

That's Floris expanded troop tree, it should be on the nexus.

>Does anyone do anything similar?
No because I am not insane.