Admit it. if this car was made by any other company you would drive it

admit it. if this car was made by any other company you would drive it

Other urls found in this thread:

hyundaiusa.com/compare/genesis-vs-lexusES350/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

even the interior looks good

Of course I would. It's really tragic that Kia and Hyundai's (inb4 hurr durr same company) biggest problem right now is one of personality, i.e. no one anywhere will take seriously any of their attempts to enter the luxury market.

the g90 is better

back seat adjustable seats, climate control, and infotainment

>MUH 3 BILLION BADGES EVERYWHERE INCLUDING INSIDE THE CYLINDERS TO REMIND YOU THAT IT'S A GENESIS

kinda like every other car brand...

Nowhere near as tacky and conspicuous. The whole concept of subtlety is foreign to the team in charge of this car's exterior.

only retards care more brand than the car itself

So, an Audi designer?

have you seen a mercedes? count the badges you will find minimum 7

Nope, this one I would.

why do you prefer the kia just curious ?

>paying that much for a kia
no thanks

.............fine, i'll concede that one.

if that car had ANY other badge it would be worth the price... its a shame people cant get over the kia from 15 years ago

>spending Lexus money on a kia

hyundaiusa.com/compare/genesis-vs-lexusES350/

seems legit

c'mon, it's only 50k is not that much for a big sedan with a V8 engine

i think while it looks and probably drives acceptably, there are just so many drawbacks that bolster the fact that Hyundai is still inferior compare to its rivals. For instance, the 6cyl AWD version of this (with barely 310ish HP) only gets a factory rated of 16 mpg city. let me repeat that: 16 M P FUCKING G. that's the lowest you can probably find in this segment.

for comparison, infiniti Q50 AWD gets 19mpg, with over 400HP, or Acura TLX 21/31 MPG rating.

sure, most of you probably dont care about efficiency, but it does relfect the fact that Hyundai is still far behind.

the lexus is 38k the genesis is 26k

>5 years later Hyundai is worth 5k
>lexus still worth 18k

whats weird is my infiniti g35x was rated for 16 mpg city and i get 21 those ratings are pretty iffy

and the hyundai still has 5 more years of warranty the lexus has only 2 if you havent hit 70k miles

Nope. It looks like its at least a generation behind the competition.
The price is only selling point and I'd rather have a CT6.

says who? the Genesis sedan starts at $38,750

yea bullshit

my bad the coupe is 26

the genesis still gives you a longer warranty and more features than the lexus

that thing looks why nicer than anything made in germany

50k is for the v6, v8 is like 60-70k

aesthetic is not the real merit to determine a good vehicle.

but i would drive a hyundai

I don't think the target market segment cares much about fuel economy. These things are designed to be chauffered, if anything the lower mileage is a positive because it reflects well upon its owners wealth to be able to afford to run it.

Yes, because then it would actually be built well.

You couldn't pay me to drive a Kia

I do drive one though. I get turned heads and compliments. It's really a fantastic well featured car, with the only issue being it isn't as reliable on average compared to Lexus or Acura.

if any of you knew the downright evil shit kia did when loaning car buyers money you would want them gone

if that car has other badge then Im secured that its not made by POS koreans meaning more reliable and the ride is good

they need more warranty because they have reliability issues.

meanwhile, lexus still seats on top of the most reliable car brands.

>chauffered

you're thinking of the Equus, the Genesis is not a chauffer's car

genesis uses its badging to make you forget its a hyundai

Like lexus did with respect to Toyota in the 90s...

In Korea it absolutely would be. Anyway, just look at it; rear doors larger than front doors, more passenger legroom in the backseat than front, creature comforts in the back that aren't present in the front. It's like a new Rolls; made so that its pleasant to drive, but not meant to be driven by the owner. Koreans love large luxury cars, but owning one is so expensive that anyone who does will be of high enough class to have to hire a driver to maintain their social standing. Just look at Korean Infinities, Lexuses, and Bentleys. Luxury sedans in the Korean market are meant as chauffered cars, this is just a relatively cheap one.

>pigfat
>ugly
>auto only
Nope, still wouldn't drive it.

I'd drive it, but I sure as hell would not pay for it.
$70k for a Hyundai? Not a chance..

its a RWD Sedan with a ballsy V8, complete with a 10yr warranty.

I have an Azera, only because I didn't have the cash for the V8 Genesis, and base to base the Azera was the better deal.

Better than Mercedes, lol. Mercedes interiors have looked pretty shitty for a while now.

just can't into Hyundai
I'd rather forgo a few options and go the German route.

>10 year warranty
Too bad the depreciation will kill any "value" that warranty added.
>paying that much for a car that copies every other luxury brand and does none of it well

Understandable I guess.

I was looking at getting a CC or GTI at the time but VW apparently thinks if you show up in shorts/tshirt/flip flops you have no money, so I shopped elsewhere that night after being pushed to sitting down over finances first when I stated I already had a loan secure through my bank.

oh nooo, it might sell for a few grand less than another car!! Cars are fucking money pits, who gives a piss. Pay it of in 3years and drive it til the wheels fall off.