I just spent an hour looking for my car keys, fuck. I'm getting old...

I just spent an hour looking for my car keys, fuck. I'm getting old, is Veeky Forums also having trouble with losing car keys as you get older?

There's no point in even finding your car keys if the car you drive can't outperform a GTR.

seriously dude, you need to get a life.

assmad gm fangirl spotted

Make a habit of leaving them in a specific and consisted place (see: keyhooks) every time you enter your house. Also clean your room, user.

Autistic kid in my class always lost his keys. This was solved with a keycord around his neck. Something for you op?

Put a key hook on the helmet he has to wear everywhere,that skull ain't gonna reshape itself.

It's good that he's posting it because it's getting so common that people are finally recognizing it as a shitty bait attempt. Even the dumbest fuck on this board has to eventually stop responding. Brings a smile to my face whenever I open a thread and see that image.

Ditto, just spent an hour looking for mine. Knew they were in my car, just couldnt find where. Sure enough they made it into a fucking bag
>mfw

>im getting old
>t. 23 year old

cringe

Jesus always helps me find mine.

t. assmad gm fangirl

I'm 32

I do have a key cord with it, but I can't remember at all where I put it

>not having a key rack or bowl

What the fuck, m8?

No because I leave my shit at the same spot always. The table, window shelf or my pants. It was rarely somewhere else, any key i mean

>I'm 32

perhaps you should see a doctor about your fading memory...or just get in the habit of keeping your keys in the same place...or get one of those devices that chirps or whistles when you clap

I'm about to turn 45 and I know where my keys are because I remember to leave them in the same place

no i put them in a bowl by the door and i have a super long lanyard so if they are laying around they are super visible

my work phone has a massive browns otter box

and my personal phone has a gold chrome back cover

as a cosmic dabber you kinda make sure you always account for shit

Why don't you just keep them in your pocket?

>is Veeky Forums also having trouble with losing car keys as you get older?

When entering the house, I have the habit of putting the keys on the open shelf spot. Thus they don't get carried further into the house and get lost somewhere. Importantly, the spot I keep those keys has no way to lose them if they drop or move. For example, never hang your keys on a hook that is above an open grate that goes 1000 miles down to the center of the earth. If you drop the keys accidentally, they will fall into the grating and be lost. Same reason I am not holding keys loosely if I walk near a sewer grate or a railing over the river or cliff. Good key habits are good to have.

And of course a clean orderly home. That really really does make things easier to find as well as not getting lost in the first place. It's people with a lot of junk that buy those locator beacons that attack to the keyring. Get on the smartphone to ding the locator and it sounds off.

>I'm getting old, is Veeky Forums also having trouble with losing car keys as you get older?

I'm not saying this is you, but just using the opportunity to caution those using a lot. Those people who did lots of drugs when younger notice things like this happening. The loss of brain cells catches up when they get older when you have fewer cells that remain usable.

oh boy here we fucking go guys.

>2015+1
>not having a lanyard attached to your keys for higher visibility
enjoy your carabiner old fags

We've done it boys, we've made Americans finally acknowledge that lap times don't make a car.

Wrap it up, time to solve the FWDork problem.

>lanyard
minority
>carabiner
beta white dude

these are your ONLY options

im white and not beta.
good try though