Who here would ever seriously consider buying a supercar if you couldnt drive it until it was paid off but that wouldnt...

who here would ever seriously consider buying a supercar if you couldnt drive it until it was paid off but that wouldnt be for a long long time (north of 5 years)

buy you got to go look at it in your garage and if you had the balls you could take it out and risk the crusher if you ever got stopped

Other urls found in this thread:

exoticsracing.com
youtube.com/watch?v=8qCze1j1des
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well first of all i wouldnt buy a fuckin viper

same

>risk the crusher if you ever got stopped
wut

answer the question anons

Ruf YellowB1rd pls senpai.

what if you had to wait 10 years?

A lot of supercars would require service in that interval even without driving it. Leaving cars sitting like that is bad for them, I see a lot of oil leaks, cooling system issues, suspension bushings drying out, the tires going bad, on

or to have it paid off in time for retirement

It would make sense if it's a collectors item or something at risk of getting inflated in price

Then finance it like any other car. Where is this idea coming from, did you buy a guitar from the pawn shop on layway with your allowance money or something? How would this scenario ever get arranged, it makes 0 sense.

Ill probably get a Lexus LFA but not being able to drive it would slowly sterilize my balls.

>couldnt drive it until it was paid off
that's not how that works

i would buy a current year viper acr and not drive it outside of running it once a week

for a while

if it meant i could freely drive it whenever i want when i retire

BTFO

Monthly payment $1,640.26

Total of 84 payments $137,781.57

Payoff date May, 2023 if you started your 7 year loan today

if you wanted the ACR and you have $5000 to put down today

then in 7 years the only thing you would have to pay would be insurance for the months you drive it

In real life you can't finance a car without comprehensive insurance, even if it's non-opped.

yea you can

Sure, the bank doesn't care if their car is destroyed as long as you promise nothing will happen to it.

The Snek has two more doors, AND a roof.
Your move.

In what world?

what bank checks for insurance after issuing a loan for a car?

>who here would ever seriously consider buying a supercar if you couldnt drive it until it was paid off but that wouldnt be for a long long time (north of 5 years)
save the same amount of money per month for the same 5 years, and you can buy it in cash and drive it the next day.

>excuses
SNEK BTFO!!!!

Did you forget to read your agreement when you leased an automatic FRS and financed a tC?

Pussies.

see

my evo is in storage and not always insured and my credit union could give two fucks what i do with my belongings

If you didn't have other people paying for your shit you'd know that you can't get registration on a financed vehicle without having full coverage insurance. Do you think someone just hands out 40k and doesn't do audits? Stupid faggot.

The tree is going to stop it. That's why it's going to the crusher.

Yeah, I'm sure if your car got stolen and they found out it was uninsured and you couldn't pay them they wouldn't give "two fucks." Again, I can tell you didn't bother reading the agreement, but what else would you expect for someone financing a non op car, leasing an auto FRS, and having a Scion tC "race car"?
>WOW I CAN BUY ANOTHER CAR FOR ONLY 30% INTEREST?
>WHERE DO I SIGN?!

>brags about evo
>literally can't afford to keep it insured
I hope it gets stolen. Will your boyfriend help you out yet again?

did you even read the thread with the crusher part
i bet you would be my fucktoy if i so willed it you cuck

>have it in a secure facility under lock and key and camera
>contemplating next car when i pay this thing off way early

my god its like you enjoy being losers

>I have no answer so hopefully I can deflect this to someone else
Worthless pretentious faggot.

>willingly breaking your legally binding contract while you suck cock for pennies in hopes you can finance another car after you total yet another one

You forgot your name

lol dumb namefag got btfo

alphonse (me)>inu

BTFO!!!

>I have the money to pay it off
>I had to cancel the insurance on it
>calling anyone else a loser
Do you think before you type, ever? Or is this where you mysteriously "had errands to run" and leave the thread again?

You forgot to call him a fangirl you dumb faggot.

6/10, not bad desu ne

bussriders feign car smarts while us adults buy really fast cars one after another at a young age

you guys just dont get it, when you act like stupid sheep you end up like stupid sheep
ill check back in once this one is all set and im getting the next one and by then there should be a new batch of you

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>he thinks the $360 a month i stopped paying towards insurance didnt instead go on top of what i already pay on my monthly

>bussriders
>so assmad you forgot your faggot name yet again
>only got another car because you totaled the last one
>can't even afford to keep insurance on it until you beg your boyfriend for money
>literally ignores every other post calling you out and hides in the corner like the squeaking little pussy faggot you are
People with money don't brag about their cars to people they've never met. They are also smart enough not to break legally binding contracts because "a camera and lock" is good enough. Keep pretending you know anything about finances, just like you pretended you knew how to drive when you crashed a 2 door corolla.

>5 years.
God this smells like summer.
Dude, the truck I rebuilt in highschool and drove for years.
Then put in cold storage while I did stupid shit.
Lived in las Vegas.
Joined the army.
Just recently dragged her to my new home.
Hasn't been started in 12 years.

I envy you on some level (not many).
Too be so young and naive to think that 5 years is actually something.

Tl;Dr I drove a truck longer than you've been alive, and yet it hasn't been started in 12 years and you think 5 years is a big deal...

>$360 a month
>on a decade old evo
>I had to stop paying insurance to be able to pay my loan
Kek. Quit embarrassing yourself you retarded faggot.

Upkeep for 5 years on a supercar is going to be much more than some busted ass old truck you spray brake cleaner in to get sputtering every once in a while.

Op post wasn't about money.
He has issues about the timeframe.
My busted ass truck is more fun to drive than an aventador (not really).
I used to work for these guys:
exoticsracing.com
Fun shit.
But reality is that a $2,000 car with some parts is a hella lot more fun than a supercar.
Been there. Done that.
So enjoy summer threads with "omg its a 440 scuderia".
The rest of us are actually being car enthusiasts...

It all depends on how you mothball the car. Do it right and they can sit OK. However - it's one thing to mothball an old school 1970s technology car and quite another to mothball a contemporary supercar...

Same. My friend's dad owns one, it's a terrible ride and just feels.. Bad. I don't get why people circlejerk over them, you can have more fun with a mustang, E46, or miata. The viper has too much power and not enough control to be good for anything other than setting lap times on fuckhuge roads.

By that reasoning, the viper is inferior to my old 528i because my abused shitbox is actually comfortable and can be driven at its limit.

We bought scuderias that were 5 years old and had 3k miles on em.
Cars don't go bad dude. Stick it in a field and sure it will rot. In a climate controlled garage, with a battery tendor, the oil is still fresh and it fires like it left the factory last week.

>Cars don't go bad dude
youtube.com/watch?v=8qCze1j1des

This guy is a fucking idiot.
First car "put a new battery in it- now it doesn't run right"
NO SHIT.
The computers take a full 15 minutes to sync.
Second car:
"Just did a full service and NOW theres a puddle of oil under it."
You're and idiot, he's an idiot.
I hope both owners sued him, I wish I could sue you.

>My friend's dad owns one
no he doesnt

>I don't get why people circlejerk over them
because theyre great

> The viper has too much power and not enough control to be good for anything other than setting lap times
that is the most retarded thing i've ever read

>using superspeeders Rob as a valid source of information
consider suicide

I just bought 2 cars. I had an insurance card that was faxed to the bank, my girlfriend had to sign up for insurance then and there, and then send a copy to her bank.

>until it was paid off
Well it's that time when summerfags start contemplating summer jobs and day dreaming about what cars they can finance if they where on the same hourly wage for the rest of their lives.

Grow up
Get your foot in the door of a decent career
Buy something practical and cheap to enable you to show up to you job and do it well
Work your ass off to be able to afford your dream car without bleeding more money then necessary with financing cons.
You've successfully used your hunger for cars into improving everything about your life.

If its a viper, i would, in a heartbeat.
Dream car since 1998. Will have it one day.

me

but what thsi guy said is true, and exactly what im doing to get my snek.

>implying 5 years would do shit to a car in a climate controlled garage with no fluids and no battery

unnaming samefagger confirmed

People who finance cars and get charged exuberant insurances rates don't simply "stop paying for insurance and instead apply that payment to pay the car off early" yeah you faggot you wrecked it or lunched the engine/trans and you can't afford to fix it and you're not going to drive it anytime soon so you stopped paying for the insurance. You don't have enough money that's why you had to stop paying for one thing in order to pay for another

I remember when I was a young summerfag and I wanted a 240z so bad. And then I looked at the insurance and figured it would cost me more to insure it than it would to buy it. At minimum wage, that's pretty crushing.

So I bit my tongue and kept my old boring Corolla.

More than the sticker price, these cars are meant for old rich men trying to recapture their youth. The manufacturers know this to some extent and price these cars accordingly. At 50 the insurance on a car like this is still expensive but becomes within the limits of practicality.

You can't have a car like this as a goal, it's something that falls out as a consequence of something else. Focus on getting skills, getting business, getting as financially sophisticated as you can. Focus on building out all the infrastructure you'll need to carry a car like this.

Maybe buying a car like this isn't the answer for you either. Maybe you build a car like this yourself. Maybe you start with an old beater and gradually bring it back to life with one performance kit at a time.

Money or time. Everything's possible, it's just a question of what and how much.

>not saving for 5+ years and buying one 5+ years newer outright

10/10

Any bank that actually likes their money, nigger.

That's the most retarded idea i've ever heard.
If you left it sitting for north of 5 years, it would need to be completely restored.
You would also be losing money every day, whereas if you're not a fucktard you get a bank account with a high interest rate so long as you deposit [x] every month and just buy it when you want to and drive it like a normal person.

IF i ever did this, it would be for a One:1 with an endurance fuel tank.
At which point they can fucking try to stop me, good luck.

>5 years 3k miles
That means they got driven, retard. Putting 25 miles on a car once every 2 weeks is enough to keep it healthy.

You, however, are a moron if you think you can let a car sit for 5 years and have the oil be 'fresh'. The fucking tyres will have flat spots in them, the bearings will have all damn near seized, all the fluids will be fucked and the fuel will have gone bad and fucked up rubber lines.
Window motors will be fucked, the calipers might be seized, etc etc

>Being this assmad