How will the future look back on the Wests suicide through mass third world immigration?

How will the future look back on the Wests suicide through mass third world immigration?

>western culture
>cultural suicide
Meme even harder won't you

Kill yourself.

Not going to happen. Stop believing memes.

IT'S POLTICIAL CORRECTIONESS

GOINE MAD

t. Antifa

>The evil westerners did everything they could to stop it and oppress the defenseless refugees but thanks to the help and guidance of the selfless Jewish people who knew firsthand what it was like to suffer at the hands of tyrannical white men, their noble and valiant spirit overcame the racists and created the multiculti utopia that we live in today!

Hella frigging epic

>western tourists=immigrants

Fucking retarded, when literally millions of whites are invading and outbreeding muds let me know

YOU DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND SHIT YOU TRIGGERED TUMBLR SHILL

THOSE ARE FUCKING TOURISTS NOT FUCKING IMMIGRANTS

COME BACK WHEN YOUR WHITE CIVILIZATION IS BEING DISMANTLED AND DESTROYED BY HOARDS OF FUCKING IMMIGRANTS AND BARBARIANS

>How will the future look back on the West's suicide through mass serf emancipation?
we've already been here before, it sucks but hey eventually it peters out

isn't one of the functions of history, it's recording and such, to prevent the mistakes of the past?
If we've been there I'd rather we didn't again, kebabs aren't even that nice

>we've already been here before

Yeah when the fucking muslamics invaded Europe and our redpilled men fought them back

but now we're filled with nu-male cucks who don't even know what Deus Vault means

>"""tourists"""
As of 2013, only about 15% of the population of the emirate was made up of UAE nationals,[84] with the rest comprising expatriates, many of whom either have been in the country for generations or were born in the UAE.
Christians account for 9 percent of the total population of the United Arab Emirates, according to a ministry report, which collected census data.[2][3] The Christian population in the UAE is exclusively made up of foreign expatriate workers; there are no Christian Emirati citizens.

Expatriates account for 70% of Kuwait's total population, Kuwaitis are only 30% of the total population. The government and people of Kuwait consider the high level of expatriates to be a problem.
Kuwaiti society is diverse and tolerant.[166] The majority of Kuwait's citizens are Sunni Muslim,[167] while Shia Muslims are about 30 to 40% of the population.[168] Of the non-citizen population, there are an estimated 450,000 Christians in Kuwait. The government-recognized Christian churches include the Roman Catholic Church, the Coptic Orthodox Church, the National Evangelical Church Kuwait (Protestant), the Armenian Orthodox Church, the Greek Orthodox Church, the Greek Catholic (Melkite) Church, and the Anglican Church. There are also many Christian religious groups not officially recognised by the government with smaller populations, including the Indian Orthodox, Mar Thoma, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormons), and Seventh-day Adventist Church.

>to prevent the mistakes of the past?

Like when the Romans refused to give a home to the Goths and they ended up sacking Rome?

The number of people in Qatar fluctuates considerably depending on the season, since the country relies heavily on migrant labour. In 2013, Qatar's total population was 1.8 million, of which 278,000 were Qatari citizens (13 percent) and 1.5 million were expatriates.[19] Non-Arab foreigners make up the vast majority of Qatar's population

In 2010, the religious affiliation in the country was estimated by the Pew Forum as 67.7% Muslim, 13.8% Christian, 13.8% Hindu and 3.1% Buddhist. Other religions and religiously unaffiliated people accounted for the remaining 1.6%.[205]
The Christian population is composed almost entirely of foreigners; a 2015 study estimates a mere 200 Muslim converts to Christianity. The Christian community in Qatar is a diverse mix of European, North and South American, Asian, Middle Eastern and African expatriates.

>replacing the native population of a continent
>liberating serfs

Tumblr is this fucking retarded

we could always try cucking their communities to pieces like we did with the proles

didn't they settle a bunch around Thrace?

>inb4 le byzantines not romans xddd

What future?

fucking this.

There's a big difference between a few white fucking serfs moving about and 1 BILLION muslims invading europe

>liberating serfs
>liberating
only if you mean giving them free shit until they rebel and sieze control of your government "liberating" them
>replacing the native population of a continent
that's literally what happened you dumb fuck

>1 BILLION muslims invading Europe
Pretty sure you added a few zeroes there.

what is this meant to show?
what's the definition of an expatriate in this case?

>There's a big difference between a few white fucking serfs moving about
don't forget breeding like flies until they take over the state

>what is this meant to show
That Western countries really ought to stop complaining about "white genocide."

As of mid-2015, the estimated population of Singapore was 5,535,000 people, 3,375,000 (60.98%) of whom were citizens, while the remaining 2,160,000 (39.02%) were permanent residents (527,700) or foreign students/foreign workers/dependants (1,632,300).[9] According to the country's most recent census in 2010, nearly 23% of Singaporean residents (i.e. citizens and permanent residents) were foreign born (which means about 10% of Singapore citizens were foreign-born naturalised citizens); if non-residents were counted, nearly 43% of the total population were foreign born.

Buddhism is the most widely practised religion in Singapore, with 33% of the resident population declaring themselves adherents at the most recent census. The next-most practised religion is Christianity, followed by Islam, Taoism, and Hinduism. 17% of the population did not have a religious affiliation. The proportion of Christians, Taoists, and non-religious people increased between 2000 and 2010 by about 3% each, whilst the proportion of Buddhists decreased. Other faiths remained largely stable in their share of the population.[223] An analysis by the Pew Research Center found Singapore to be the world's most religiously diverse nation.

English is the common language, and is the language of business, government, and the medium of instruction in schools. English is the native tongue for only one-third of all Singaporeans, with roughly a quarter of all Singaporean Malays, a third of all Singaporean Chinese, and half of all Singaporean Indians speaking it as their native tongue. Twenty percent of Singaporeans cannot read or write in English.

Singapore’s resident total fertility rate (TFR) was 1.25 in 2014; the Chinese, Malay and Indian fertility rates were 1.13, 1.73 and 1.13 respectively. In 2010, the Malay fertility rate was about 70% higher than that of Chinese and Indians.

isn't Singapore just a Malaysian colony? I don't think there is a Singaporean language, culture or ethnicity

>Kuwait
They reap what they sow for betraying their Iraqi Comrades and suding with the Anglo Cancer

>Wests suicide through mass third world immigration
At least in my country we deport about 70% of all people who seek refugee here. Dunno what is the case in other nations, but if this is true for everyone then there wont be a cultural suicide.

The sticky is pretty clear that this isn't pol with dates. Please go to /pol/. Polite sage.

>American cultural anxiety

So long as policy makers capture reserve labour in state-directed production and intergenerational mechanisms via welfare, it'll be shown as a partial high in European history. It might also be a step towards a truly continental history.

They're expats you mongs, it's got one of the highest immigrant rates in the world.

>it happens elsewhere so that means it's okay here
Are you retarded ?

In 2014, 65.7% of Brunei's population were Malay, 10.3% are Chinese, 3.4% are indigenous, with 20.6% smaller groups making up the rest.
Most expat are coming from non-Muslim countries such as Australia, United Kingdom, South Korea, Japan, The Philippines, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam and India.

Two-thirds of the population, including the majority of Bruneian Malays and Bruneian Chinese, adhere to Islam. Other faiths practised are Buddhism (13%, mainly by the Chinese) and Christianity (10%).[25] Freethinkers, mostly Chinese, form about 7% of the population. Although most of them practise some form of religion with elements of Buddhism, Confucianism, and Taoism, they prefer to present themselves as having practised no religion officially, hence labelled as atheists in official censuses.

In 2010, Bahrain's population grew to 1.2 million, of which 568,399 were Bahraini and 666,172 were non-nationals.[7] It had risen from 1.05 million (517,368 non-nationals) in 2007, the year when Bahrain's population crossed the one million mark

Due to an influx of immigrants and guest workers from southern Asian countries, such as India, the Philippines and Sri Lanka, the overall percentage of Muslims in the country has declined in recent years.[248] According to the 2001 census, 81.2% of Bahrain's population was Muslim, 10% were Christian, and 9.8% practised Hinduism or other religions.[1] The 2010 census records that the Muslim proportion had fallen to 70.2% (the 2010 census did not differentiate between the non-Muslim religions).[7] Bahrain government officials rejected reports from Bahraini opposition that the administration was trying to alter the country's demographics by naturalizing Sunni Syrians.[249]

More like an Anglo-Chinese colony.
>I don't think there is a Singaporean language, culture or ethnicity
Yeah it's just like America basically.

>other people can function just fine with being a minority in their own countries, in fact this is the golden age for them
>clearly we need to stop all immigration before it ruins us all

>Yeah it's just like America basically.
so what's your argument exactly? I'm not seeing one, you can't compare the US to Poland, Sweden, or any country with a homogeneous culture

No, they settled them in the northern parts of Thrace but then there was a shortage of grain and the Romans naturally put their citizens first and Goths chimped out and went GIBSMEDAT

How to ruin a country: the country

Seriously how do you go from being the richest country in Africa to being on of the poorest ones?

>no Christian citizens
Notice the difference with Europe ?

>all immigrants act the same
Were you dropped on your head a lot as a baby?

This thread is talking about immigration to the WEST. This includes America obviously, especially since it's the one that will lose its majority the fastest.

It's a bit disingenuous to single out Singapore though when most of the examples I gave were like 99% Muslim and 99% Arab or whatever a century ago. If Singapore is comparable to America those other countries are certainly comparable to European ones.

>Just fine
that's not true.
And the minority there only get foreign workers , no settlers.

So you want less MENA muslims and more people from Bangladesh, India, Africa or Southeast Asia, is that the problem?

sage, reported

>no Christian citizens

>13.8% Christian
>450,000 Christians in Kuwait

>that's not true.
That's right, they're doing splendidly in fact.

>And the minority there only get foreign workers, no settlers.
Read the shit I copy-pasted again, there are many multigenerational immigrants and permanent residents. It depends on the country, granted.

Comparing hilariously corrupt and/authoritarian microstates with the nation states of europe is fucking retarded and you are retarded for doing so.

>poo in loos
No thanks
>africans
Many of them are
>Southeast Asia
Maybe.

But east asians would do nicely

'the west' has always been a pretty arbitrary term

Abos are Westerners according to definitions that include Australia

>It's a bit disingenuous to single out Singapore
then don't give shite examples

what is the definition of an ex-pat used in your other examples? I'm not understanding it

immigrant workers from India don't bring their families to places like Dubai and Qatar because they're not there to settle, they send their money back home and will go back eventually when their visa expires (assuming they're not in some slave-like racket like many), work ends or the money well runs dry
like Polish immigrants who went to Britain and Ireland during the boom and left after the bubble popped

I thought /pol/ wanted Europe to be more authoritarian? As for being corrupt I don't see how that helps a country function better.

Kuwait's a microstate that exists to sell oil to other nations. Once the oil dries up, Kuwait will blow away in the wind.

>I thought /pol/
>everyone who disagrees with me is /pol/

what country you memer?

What 25 Year Rule: The Thread

Stop being disingenuous any time.

>'the west' has always been a pretty arbitrary term
>Abos are Westerners according to definitions that include Australia
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know this thread was about how White immigration to Australia was wiping out the Abos.

>then don't give shite examples
I gave an example of a country comparable to the US and other countries comparable to European countries.

>there are people ITT that unironically think Muslim immigration is good

Firstly, I'm not from /pol/.

Secondly, the point that flew right the fuck over your head is that these tiny nations that exist to extract oil and pretty much no other reason are both not valid comparisons to countries that have both functional economies and are nations that have existed for hundreds of years and therefore have the cultural and ethnic history that goes with that.

TL;DR you are comparing apples to oranges.

you think Qatar is comparable to anywhere in Europe?
MAYBE Switzerland

all of the other examples are shit-tier non countries like Belgium

>I believe immigrants are wiping out the native European population and ruining the countries but I'm not /pol/, honest
You should go there.

>implying 25% of french babies being born to foreign parents isn't a bad thing

>shit-tier non countries like Belgium
So it's fine if Belgium gets swamped by immigrants, noted.

You think the muslim immigrants aren't ruining those countries? Rape sprees, constant terrorist attacks, murders, that's not enough of a proof to you?

>implying you have to be pol to believe that

>hey guys aren't we bring outbred here?
>FUCKING BIGOT GO BACK TO POL SAGED

>muslim immigration is bad
>indian immigration is also bad
>why aren't based chinamen coming over :^(
if only.

>implying it is
I'm sure /pol/ would love to hear about it.

t. Algerian

>25% of french youth is muslim
>t-this m-m-means nothing guys, k-k-keep your h-heads b-b-buried

>immigrants are rapists, terrorists and murders, that's a fact
>WE ARE BEING OUTBRED

Why even deny that you're /pol/? Who do you think you're fooling?

it already is, Brussels is 25.5% Muslim

I'd much rather the immigrants swarm in from European countries as they have done in the past though

it's demographic suicide, France won't be France if this birth rate continues

>immigrants are rapists, terrorists and murders, that's a fact

MUSLIM immigrants are, that's a fact indeed.

25 year rule, you mouthbreathing imbecile. also, literally, go back to this stuff doesnt belong in Veeky Forums

>humanities

25 year rule? What shill tactic is this?

>I'm French because I was born in France

Read the sticky nigger

also, sage if youre gonna reply, guys

and report. the jannies and mods delete threads like these at least once a day. if you guys report these threads more, keep sageing them, while making actual quality threads, Veeky Forums will slowly become better

I don't disagree led, while relegated to the shitty Veeky Forums general and occasional historical discussion on /pol/ I'd always dreamed of a history board

instead I got niggers talking in riddles and people telling me a spade isn't a spade because languages are insufficient to define such things

>he didn't even read the fucking sticky before posting

Fucking /pol/acks.

Yeah, the amount of pseudointellectual horseshit on Veeky Forums is insufferable thanks to merging with the humanities. Humanities should be merged with Veeky Forums if anything.

Read the sticky you imbecile

>Unironically calling for a safe space on Veeky Forums

This. All the humanities threads are garbage. I'd take a much slower board over the level of shitposting we see currently.