I'm about to buy this, anything i should look out for?

I'm about to buy this, anything i should look out for?

carsales.com.au/private/details/_/SSE-AD-4040413

Yeah, it getting stolen as soon as you look away from it.

Bats. Look out for bats.

I'm on a uni campus with much nicer cars that's not exactly a massive concern

Thank you i didn't consider this

Australia is different from America.

Thieves here focus on skylines and wrxs.

>ff

Sounds a bit racist but a lebanese owner is a warning sign that it may have been redlined with no mercy for years.

If you care about it, the Integra sedan has a stiffer chassis so it handles a bit better, but the coupe is lighter so it's a bit faster

Otherwise, check for:
poor modifications
rust, particularly on sills or the undercarriage

When will this meme die? Kill yourself.

Holy shit I thought that thing was my Celica. It looks exactly the same in the thumbnail.

There are probably only like 12 four door integras in the whole of Australia, and they are all JDM imports

Undercarrage was the first thing i was going to check, apparently the only rust is near the sunroof which i want to get plugged so that's no issue. Only modification's the intake IIRC

Yeah yeah nah you're right though, but the guy's name is Jay that's pretty generic white

>honda integra VTI-R
fuck you euroland you guys get all the good cars.

>.com.au

c'mon mate

Probably a new engine/major overhaul in the next 20-40,000km, stuff gets beat up pretty hard on them.
Front CV joints and covers will probably be beat up as well.

Aside from that, for 2.5k its pretty damn cheap! Fun little cars that handle well, slow as fuck though

was not even paying attention.

fuck you australia

this looks nothing like a piece of shit ugly ass celica

Don't scare him too much...

just the thumbnail

Why though? I've seen Integras go much further without being touched. 20k/40k kms should be plenty to last through my degree tho

exactly

I'd imagine a timing belt in the next 40 thousand but honestly it'll probably be fine for at least 100 if you don't fuck it to pieces

Thanks everyone :~)

Its a Gsr

Were starting to get a nigger problem just like america tho

Common place for rust is around rear wheel wells. Also check where spare tire goes. Rear spoiler is not standard, so check how good of a job they did on that.

Once you have the car —
Installing an alarm is a good investment. Thieves like them because parts are interchangeable with Hondas.
Beware of drivers around you. It's low and small, so basically invisible to larger vehicles.

I have a 1997 GS-R.

No it's a VTI-R learn to Honda.
>b18c2
>right hand drive