Why do Europeons always instantly jump to insinuating any American poster has a tiny dick if they drive a truck or fast...

Why do Europeons always instantly jump to insinuating any American poster has a tiny dick if they drive a truck or fast car?

Jealousy?

IDK why do americans take the b8 so easily

Why do muricans always instantly jump to insinuating any European poster drives a 1.0l econobox?

Jealousy?

I could also add

Why do muricans always instantly jump to insinuating any poster who trashes your redneck trucks are automatically european?

Jealousy?

this 2bh

also I would like to add, most of the time the bait is pointed at americans because they make almost half of the boeard, it doesn't seem smart to set a bait aimed at peruvians or nepalese people

nothing personnel kid, its just easier that way

Уцяocцcкs confirmed for taking b8

>IDK why do americans take the b8 so easily
>says the yuro who is currently replying to bait

Уцяocцcкs confirmed for taking b8
>impying im yuropoor

Confirmed Уцяocцcк confirmed for taking b8

this is some summer-tier shitposting right here

Why do you?

This shit right here OP
>

sounds like you have a small dick and you are just trying to compensate

cheeky wanker

Fair enough

>Why do muricans always instantly jump to insinuating any European poster drives a 1.0l econobox?

We don't. In my experience it's much more likely that that they drive a 2-3 liter BMW 3er, Audi A4/Skoda/Passat or some sort of small Mercedes.

>Why do muricans always instantly jump to insinuating any poster who trashes your redneck trucks are automatically european?
Because they're the only people that seem to. Asians, Kebab and Sudacas seem to be pretty enthusiastic about our trucks. Escalades and Ram HD pickups sell better in Latin America than they do in the US.

With 6.2 second 0-60 90's fullsize landbarges i'm sure Europoors aren't that jealous

This, Ameritards are butthurt as fuck they can't get M5s in the US

And it's not like yuropoors can get them because they can't afford them.

>amerifats actually got so butthurt they made these two images

Top kek

>"can't get M5s in the US"
Wot. I live in a 90% Chink/Spic and see at least 1 M5 every 3 blocks. That'ts not even an exaggeration.

>be American
>drive truck
>have tiny duck

I'm OK with this

About as M as a 318 with a badge

That doesn't really apply to any BMW made in the last 20 years. IRL there are absurd amounts of AMG, M/// & Audi S/RS shit here in California. I can literally drive down my block and spot 2-4 examples.

I'm an American and think trucks are for douchebags with small dicks

>that image

They're jealous that they can't daily a v8

>4.6 SOHC

kek, why would anyone be jealous of such shitpile

12>8

Correlation, generally.

> Americans have tiny dicks in general
> American drives big car for an american
> Obviously he's even smaller than usual for one

You can clearly see that this v12 was traded in at a GM dealership to buy a glorious v8

If you drive a utility truck, nothing is wrong with you.

If you drive a full size truck that is lifted, you're compensating for an obvious small dick. You can't argue otherwise.

The above faggots also drive like...well faggots. Their lights blind me when they're behind me and to make it worse they have their fucking fog lights on for maximum "PAY ATTENTION TOOO MEEEEEEE".

Dicklets. Dicklets everywhere. Pay attention to the driver too, always a manlet.

Sometimes. Other times its middle aged men with too much money who put 20k into modifying a truck instead of buying a Miata for their midlife crisis.

Or rednecks. It's equivalent to putting a turbocharger in your sports car for rednecks.

I highly doubt there's a dick correlation, but it's interesting how often you fags fantasize about the size of a brotruck-driver's phallus.

Of course I imagine the guy's dick size, especially when they drive like an asshole, have a uselessly lifted truck for no reason other than to be "bigger and manlier" (this is the key one), think burning coal is cool, flooring it every time they're going from a dead stop, etc.

They're literally worse than civic fucbois who think putting a fart can on their car = racecar mode.

Every single thing I said above just confirms they have a small dick and/or inferiority complex.

Holy fuck, could you not resize the page as to be legible on anything other than a full size monitor?