>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zdmPcZ6rxSs
youtu.be/L5J_gukbH8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for onsa best girl

King of Veeky Forums

tru. but why do they always show off the shittiest yamahas in the still shots on the show? the mt25, some scooter, and some other dumb bike

Nth for Honda a best, the question is what bike is better?
vfr400 or cb400?
youtube.com/watch?v=zdmPcZ6rxSs

lmao no

The midcards are the fucking best

RVF400, CB400 can't lean as far and fake V-tec.

How is this even a question?
VFR > all

sufo so you can ride like a nippon school girl

yeah but the bikes are retarded.

Is there an implication that normal vtec doesnt close valves at low rpm for fuel economy?

How do i get added to DBT map?

remember to report red-dit OP for breaking GR 3 and 6

contact akg

Nobody cares about that terrorist sandnigger.

Yeah but thats just, like, your opinion, man

Email Australian Husquavarna girl and pray to lord Jebus he adds you.

Japanese license restrictions
It's mostly no life otakus who watch the show and they don't have a license so if the show makes them want to fast they'll need to start on a 250-400

How do i do these things

Just go make a new one m8

oh no please dont!

have you ever actually looked at the map, it says how to get added.

Yamahas are shit m8

I have no good webums.

>E-mail Austrian KTM Guy ([email protected]) or SAWATH ([email protected]) with your bike's make, model and year. Include a link to a picture of it (please host your image instead of attaching it), a description, contact info (optional) and coordinates or a city and we will add you.

with a hand written letter to
Jonas Pfefferman
add a picture of your bike
send it to
Gerhard-Schröder-Weg 6a
43812 Graz, Austria

My bad, i dont know how to use that page, i just found the "more info" thing

That's not actually AustrianKTMGuy's info is it? When did he get doxxed?

Story's in the previous thread if you care

Yeah that'll totally show him. It's not like you can change ips or anything

then why can't the VFR get past the cb400?
is he just a shit rider?

Probably.

Faster/better bike =/= faster/better rider.

Time for boring webms?

just try it and see if you get added

>clutched up shifts
Is that even a question?

>is he just a shit rider?
Yes, he brakes early and not very hard, sometimes only using engine braking and then accelerates late out of nearly every corner, that combined with his shit shifting is why the cb400 is giving him a race, they should probably swap bikes.

haha please be 16

Address isn't on google maps, looks legit af tho nice try

Build the 300 into a sumo stuntbike

youtu.be/L5J_gukbH8U
2rekt4me

>dbt
srsly though chicken strips are not hard to get rid of and neither is leaning off a bike, idk why you guys make a big deal out of it

You're the same kind of faggot that doens't measure his dick and 'accidentally' read the centimeters side of the ruler.

kek, that sound was his head hitting the bonnet of the car

you are just jealous of my 30mm of fury

Shot in the dark but anyone know anything about the fitment of a 450x coolant tank on a 450R? I'm talking about the one that goes on top of the skid plate. I don't want to use redbull cans anymore.

Kek

>tfw was going to buy an RVF 400 tomorrow morning, already checked it out yesterday
>get a text tonight saying "hey bro somebody came by tonight and bought it"
I just want my retro v 4

You can always get two SV650s

I might use the hubs to build a sumo set for the KDX

when SV650 starts to come in red/white/purple and they put bug eyes on it then let me know

Be easier if you got a skid plate with a built in one

What are some good used scooters I can find under 1.5k USD that will go at least 50 mph. I'm looking for reliability and that's pretty much it.

It's available in red and white and blue which is basically purple. And if you get two then you'll have your bug eyes
Alternatively just get a str

Ninja 250, '88-'07 years are cheapest.

those are like preying mantis eyes, way worse than round bug eyes.

Im looking for a scooter, not a bike.

Why? To go 50 you'll need a license anyway because no reliable 49cc bike will go that fast

You don't belong here uleh

c u t e

I'm no poorfag but I rather find something maybe cheaper. Besides I need to find something that fits the R.

you are pretty much shit out of luck without making your own mounts for it, cheaper to just buy bigger radiators

some cunt near me has an FE650E for sale and i can find fuck all information about them

is husaberg a shit?

Even better

You sound australian. Does the so called cunt have a friend with a beta 300 and a jewtube channel?

They were never anything special even before KTM made the sideways engine bikes in 2008.

cunt in this term means some dealer a few towns over so that's up for debate

did the horizontal cylinder do anything or just look cool?

Did that. I want all of the coolant. All of it. I'm installing the supercooler to see if that helps with the problem along with a rebuild kit.

gives a gyroscopic effect, apparently they are really easy to balance on while standing still, have heard some people claim you can balance them while they idle and they won't fall over.

yes

At a certain point you are going to have to accept that you should have bought a big bore enduro bike instead of an mx bike

wow they should use that config more often. i think ive only seen it in trials bikes other than the husa

It's heavy and unreliable is why they gave up on it, do ktm even make husabergs anymore? the fe450 is now a Husqvarna.

>heavy and unreliable
hm, strange. anyway husa is dead and gone.

Grom

i figured so, would probably be getting hard to find parts for the 650 in that case, the ones with sideways engines yeah because thats basically a sideways ktm 450exc-r engine

I have licence, I am not looking for fun, just safer easier transportation that won't make me look myself because I'm too impulsive.

Not liking praying mantis

Is for

it be true, you aren't really going to fix the over heating problem while you are riding it on road, steady throttle killed the dirt bike uleh

the fucking pictures and memes are so random on this website, yet so highly applicable

Scooters aren't safer than bikes. In fact they're less safe.

just passed my avb exam FUCK YEAH

already vaped been? dude weed lmao

Yes, relevant

>left side kickstart
>not special

Why would steady throttle kill it? It's so much easier on every part of the bike to cruise at steady throttle than to constantly be flogging it. Sitting still wouldn't be great for it though.

Do you have radiator fans already?

dude no x) ur bad

this shit feels better than weed

it does. now go ride homie

Weather gods have been good to me, no rain yet, may go sanic on the autobahn
Any last advice dbt?

Wheelies r cool

ATGATT

I have one but I'm not sure if it's working I always forget to look and see.

Is the Ducati Scrambler the coolest bike of all time or is it just hipster bait?

more constant rpm will get it hot, they are not really designed to sit at a constant rpm it will cause heat damage to the bore if you do it too often, when you do your rebuild check the bore for pic related

It's both m8