dfoneople.com/news/updates/New-Character-Demonic-Lancer

>steem meem
steamcharts.com/app/495910

Act 05. Part 3 Dark Elf Ruins
dfoneople.com/news/updates/445/Overview

Act 06. Part 1 Master of Demonic Lance
dfoneople.com/news/updates/474/Overview

>Level 90 Epics:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ERWsPVGJDotgSFzBq-9VUHEf_rWBK2UurvXSJI1N6Rc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>DnF Updates:
dfonexus.com/threads/summer-2016-update-reveal-information-compilation.12010/#post-312054

>ANTON GUIDE:
docs.google.com/document/d/1T4uCWBAsJAGxds0juJxU60TGQe5fJCJHkYlKdO9nuJA/preview?pli=1

>Liberation weapon FAQ:
pastebin.com/7vRmMbnD
>NEW EVENTS LISTED HERE
dfoneople.com/news/events

Fatigue Points(FP) resets at 9AM UTC

>Official Links
dfoneople.com
facebook com/dfoglobal
dfo-notice.blogspot.kr

>PVP playlist channels
youtube.com/user/Chengomango/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCKkzSym6LVRhjvrQxr6sFeA

>Guilds
ask in the thread

>Wiki
wiki.dfo.world

>Avatar Simulator(Set to KOR)
dnf.exrpg.com/avatar/

>Skill Planner (Entirely unnecessary)
dnf.duowan.com/s/jnmn/gjs.html

>Pixiv Tags
アラド戦記 – Arad Senki
던파 – Deonpa
DNF
D&F

>Voicepacks
mega.co.nz/#F!R5ByyQSR!Jy-BF-7Fk59XmGnrKVaP-Q
>JP Priest voice
mega.co.nz/#!QB0jjZZT!wbE08Q5SsML1leUpVngeLbM6cHY_Gbt0UK0tmXgZGmI

>DnF Original Soundtrack Symphony World
pastebin.com/LfzTQcDh
>Touhou Music Pack
pastebin.com/yRLzz58L

>Mods Installation Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1bzDeYgfdckqgfqtc60OpNTAhUcOiu53LMa_qFJ5LWvI/preview#

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-259335102/fmages
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for ded thread.

>only got to lvl 37 on the first day

I'll do better today!

stfu nerd

Can someone reply to my post? Newbie needing advice here.

Why would I want to connect via steam and have everyone know I'm wasting hundreds of hours into this

Exactly.

is an 80 halidumb better than my growing legendary weapon?

yea, and 85 even better

Good luck!
Crusader is a good choice, but good endgame gear will cost you an arm and a leg. Make sure you go vit if you do, there's too many spirit crusaders!
The legendary growing weapon is 75. Due to its rarity, its stats are about the same as a level 80 halidom. An 85 halidom would be better, though!

quick question, for king's ruin, how does the flame guard fight work?
neople explained it like shit. Do I need to hit him with skills to get rid of the marks?

>buy lion
>no gracia piece
Why do i even tryyyyyyyyy

The more you hit more stacks you'll stack, stacks stacked = damage = you ded. Don't attack to lose stacks.
Skills like ice wall or nen guard let you negate damage - and immortality formula will too.

Hit him with your burst skills with not a lot of multi hits i guess.

aight, I understand now. thanks m8

when should I attempt to do requiem mode? I feel like I'm severly undergeared right now cause I'm dying in like 2-3 hits

pls help

who r u?

a shadow dancer

To solo requiem, you'd want at least a chron set and +11 halidom.

I don't know much about them, but i would guess full halidom+good weapon or even 9pc biting wind+good weapon.

SEXUALIZE THE HOBO MOM

alright, I'll get a chron set, a +11 85 halidumb then try it out. thanks

>cloth scrap
>2800 each
hm interesting

when you use fp express on a max level character do you get the exp steroids faster?

I give up with this demonic lv86 event, im crap at grinding routes and fast leveling.
second day and im only 36

retard

I went for a Rogue in the end.

Rogue is also a good choice. Very easy to gear, and can also use high end gear well!

I haven't touched this game in ages
Is it awful and dead?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

It got released on steam two weeks ago

That's not what I asked.
I heard the playerbase was still nearly nonexistent and that the game was just a soul crushing grind

Yes and yes.

stop asking questions and fuck off

It's more alive than it was before the steam release and the grind is just commonplace with most gook mmos

Fmage is CUTE!

soundcloud.com/user-259335102/fmages

biting is a meme, get song of death

>I heard the playerbase was still nearly nonexistent

I bet you believed all the "This game won't last a year" shitposting too

What is the max inventory size? I'm currently at 56 slots

biting is for farm, isnt it?

Unrelated but related, does anyone know if the new mage soundpack is uploaded anywhere? The one with the new fusion chaser voices and such.

Speaking of voices, where's Lancer's JP voice pack?

can i buy ceros on steam with an account i made on the dfo site or do i have to go through dfo's site
because i'm not sure if they take my dumb prepaid credit cards like steam does

Explain.

look for it at dfo nexus, weeb

7 rows.

I'm maxed out then, thank you.

is anyone seriously going to make 8 lancers for the clone boxes?

>DAUGHTERS
ohgodIwish

someone might make two lancers for top/bottom, but no one is stupid and autistic enough to make more.

I won't mind being surprised though.

>it's not a set
ugh...I was almost updating the game again

>expecting a full set for doing something as simple as leveling

I bet you're one of those fags who complains that chronicle boxes from events don't give a full set.

wtf why is the client updating again today

It would be a good way to compensate demon lancer not being able to use the avatar boxes from LT.
Now I'll never touch this character...and there's no reason to do the event...

are you velere

you sounds as retarded as him

Demonic Lancer can't even use the Rare Clone Box from the Event, the Rare Clone box is for non-Demonic Lancer classes only.

Even Neople knows people will ditch him after 86.

I'd level one if he wasn't a shit melee class that lacks the AOE to properly farm.
But yeah he's just trash and my other characters get nothing from leveling one.

>saw some guy say both classes are top tier physical classes in end game with a megaphone

>I'd level one if he wasn't a shit melee class that lacks the AOE to properly farm.
>he doesn't know

kek

>I'd level one if he wasn't a shit melee class that lacks the AOE to properly farm.

Have you even seen any gameplay videos or are you just speaking out of your ass?

Maybe if I was a neet

Hey....i thought you people said i was autistic and not retarded...

Sorry that you believe that shit melee classes can clear huge rooms like nathram with one skill.
I hope you guys can grow out of being so retarded in the future.

>HE WAGESLAVES NATRAM

>buy a package for 27m
>think i got the best deal ever and there's no way prices are going lower than that
>someones selling for 26m

it ALWAYS HAPPENS AFTER I FUCKING BUY SOMETHING

I just used it as an example of dungeon with massive rooms.
All this anime is rotting your brain.

will skardi ever be relevant to the plot

Have you actually run Natram on a Lancer or are you speaking out of your ass?

>he doesn't know

Probably not unless they do something else with the Resistance seeing as she's the Leader of the Resistance now.

I've never played this game but I like side scrolling arcade beat em up type stuff
Is this worth trying

How do I level fast

If you have to ask, no.

Scenarios

yup

welcome to dfo new players!

why do you always post that pic

>Current event promotes leveling both Demonic Lancer Subs
>THEY made it sound like Demonic Lancer 2nd Awakening will be the next major update
>There will be probably be another Demonic Lancer leveling event with 2nd Awakening

Why didn't they just add Demonic Lancer's 2nd Awakening with his release if it's going to be the next update?

this is the opinion of your average modern ""gamer"", they literally can't play a simple game like DFO without getting their brain fried. also:
>"this is too pixelated"
>check his profile and he has 300+ hours on Terraria and Starbound
lmao

it's a unique experience, you won't really find beat-em-ups as in-depth as DFO or has as many characters. There's a lot of visual references to old arcade beat-em-ups as well (streets of rage etc)

It's free, so you might as well.

Does this game have any EU players at all?
Because I doubt that EU and US players will be able to play together without massive lag

Most beat em ups have more characters than DFO has non kick on sight classes

What?

> you won't really find beat-em-ups as in-depth
hahahah
hahaahahahahahah
hahaHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What?

hey, don't copy me

>It's free, so you might as well.
Time isn't free. I get only 1-2 hours of free time per day, so I have to think somewhat wisely about what to spend it on.

What?

When's your boss going to be able to afford his yacht? Better not slack off, he wants it before winter, goy.

>Time isn't free. I get only 1-2 hours of free time per day, so I have to think somewhat wisely about what to spend it on.
>I get only 1-2 hours of free time per day,
What the heck?
Are you married or something?

the average beat-em-up has 4-8 and DFO has 44, so even if only a quarter of them are "viable" (which is untrue), that's still a blatant lie.

Then you shouldn't be playing a MMO, you should be exercising or studying Japanese or practicing an instrument or lurking /v/. MMOs are designed to be timesinks.

No, just 2 and a half hour commutes because I can't afford a car.

Oh, that sucks.

2.5 hours one way, that is.
It's a very special kind of hell.
Especially when it'd only take me 30 minutes by car.

It's a beat 'em up with MMO hotkeys and looting/stats.
Most of said hotkey skills actually flow into each other really nicely, moreso than I can say for other MMOs. It becomes less and less of a beat 'em up closer to level cap because you will spend less time mashing attack and more time using your hotkeys to do skill-based combos. Very rarely will you get to use normal attacks, and usually as filler.

If I had to describe it, the beginning makes it feel like skills are OP and eventually you would naturally learn that chaining skills is all it is about.

Going off of your later posts, DFO might be a fit if you focus on one character due to the daily fatigue limits (limited dungeons a day.) They usually take a while to deplete.
Give it a whirl, see if you like it. If you don't, drop it. I've played many MMOs and I can tell you that the moment you start to becoming disinterested, it will only become worse.

Doesn't it use directional inputs?

>tfw no more polyp to ride

Yeah it uses those too; most of the time there are small benefits to using those.
I only ever use it when there isn't enough hotkey space for the skill(s), or if it's something like a buff. Some classes like a lot of the f. mages will need it since they have so many skills. Others not so much.

As much as I enjoy directional inputs being implemented into MMOs, the hotkeys allow for a quicker reaction time. Some of the benefits are negligible unless the skill in question has a very long cooldown where the -% bonus is actually helpful.

meme of death is obsolete, biting can actually help you farm gracia, its replacement

werent you just saying that biting was useless?