cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

orangecounty.craigslist.org/mcy/5628356938.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for new helmet

Are those lights factory or did you install them?

>saving a week of vacation for that one week in october that is 68-72 degrees and leaves haven't fallen and everything is super beautiful that amazing leafy fall smell is in the air and the mornings are chilly and nights cool.

Planning on doing a week long ride in the fall, no idea where to go.

Plis respond

nice

factory
otherwise a nice helmet too, the lights are just a nice gimmick imo

What is the quickest bike?

If you're in a place where parts are easy to get, then older, not-extremely popular bikes are fine.

Don't know if the Tenere is kick or E start, but in the US the XT600 is kick only. Kicking 100mm wide pistons isn't always fun.

No, it's not a good beginners bike, please read the sticky.

CR500AF Supermoto

Come with me

Die with me

soon

Suzuki SV650S guy here. Survived chores on bike with only one person yelling at me from their car for being slow.

Q: Manual says fuel light should blink when fuel is 3.5-1.5L, then stays solid yellow if below 1.5.
Guy I bought from claimed it goes yellow 10-5L and then red below that.

I mean I'll know for sure at the pump but does the part of the dash even have a red light? Is this some non-standard shit?

2001 gsxr600

I dunno, they look kinda trashy to me.
So on the edge of that Raw or the other one, the Raw looks just like it name implies, but I don't want to be no jawless fuck.
That black and white rising sun one looked sick too, but it wouldn't really match the colour of my other gear.

My FZR1000

would be heaps hektik

Little 2 strokes are fun. But what about for larger dirtbike/dual sport/enduro?
I'm eyeing ktms 500cc 4 stroke dirtbike that just so happens to be street legal.

ktm

expect to go fast.

check mail homo
wr 125 ;))

500 EXC is tits

GS500 :)

Who's on tonight?

ayy
get this one :^)

you can tell the image went to shit after the original making. The right half is a bunch of small images clustered together perfectly disorganized and compact, then the left image is full of fuckheug images taking up way more space than necessary and not getting the point across quickly

i am on atm
>tonight
>not even 10 pm

So, I'm still fucking baffled on that pressure shit, like why the fuck does my bikes coolant system keep the pressure even when cold. Thing's been sitting for at least 30 hours now yet when I try to open the coolant cap, it spews that shit fucking everywhere.

orangecounty.craigslist.org/mcy/5628356938.html

Do you guys think this is worth my time and money?

Dude don't be messed up

sometimes a leaking gasket lets exhaust fumes into the cooling system, building up pressure.
Drain the coolant, flush the system, put new coolant, ride around a couple of times, drain coolant again and check how fucked up it is

It's a good thing that your cooling system is sealed well though.

How much did it spew? Just a little puff or did is spray 20 feet away?

>Will run needs carb cleaned.

There's something wrong with that bike and he has no idea what it is.

>All this sexyness

>tfw just bought a brand new MT-07 Night Fluo
>fetching it tomorrow

How was your day, /dbt/?

Are we doing cringe now?

>I turn her on

Oh my god I just responded to that post seriously. I'm sorry.

Man, I'll be fucking triggered if the headgasket is fucked to fuck.
Shouldn't the coolant be off coloured if it was coming in contact with the exhaust fumes?

Worse off, the thing had a total engine teardown and rebuild by the previous owner, I'll be even more pissed off if he fucked it all up.

We're talking like proper squirting like in a god damn hentai movie, like almost across the fucking street, just like it was hot and pressurized.

It's a piece of shit and it probably needs way more than carb cleaning. Offer him $200, you might get lucky and if not you'll make your money back parting it out.

>all this blurriness

p okay
decided to keep Punto
got a date for A2
BBQ at work
now watching Germany vs Poland

>Shouldn't the coolant be off coloured if it was coming in contact with the exhaust fumes?
yup
that's why I said you should drain, flush, ride and check it

Weren't you going to trade that punto for an E36 BMW?
I thought that shitbox was proper fucked.

No u

m8 what if you sold punto and bought a twingo so you'd have an even meme-ier car and extra yurops to buy shit

I haven't been home, out riding. Soon.

Wr Anton confirmed for Türke

Will do tomorrow, here's hoping I'm not royally fucked. Not like that old FZR is a huge hassle to tear down though, shit's pretty open and straightforward once you rip the tank out.

Fuck off shit kat

Nobike detected

Thoughts?

>calls me nobike
>while posting dad tier memes
stay public transport

>have bags attached to bike
>Put on full adventure gear
>Ride to sandwich shop
>Park by the window
>Walk around sandwich shop like I'm all stiff and road weary to not look out of place

Now I know how all the R1200GS guys feel.

I'm new to all this. I'd like to get a CBR125 and I'm looking at getting my CBT soon.

price breakdown senpai?

It cost 6900 euros

Great blog post. You'll fit right in here.

battery is low, probably should plug it in.

Hast du gesehen dass der Text von der Nationalhymne auf teletext Seite 888 ist?

when I moved to this town, I noticed alot of bikers dont wave. Especially harley riders.

Why is this? Is this a sign of immense faggotry? Back east, Id get waves from riders from everybody, including gang memebers wearing Pagan Cuts and sport bikes, no matter what i was riding, from a cruiser to a super sport and enduro bikes, I was gettting waves returned and given from everyone on two wheels.

Why don't I get waves living in a pred white, affluent town? Do people think their too tough because their mommy bought them a harley?

>31 percent
>low
Kek not with my phone lad

What he said. I also spent around 800€ on cage + subcage, then there's exhaust + PCV and suspension somewhere down the line when I can be arsed.

Probably because only faggots a care about that shit and your just cuckboi from out of town. What you need to do is suck their dicks.

Oh wow I was actually kidding about the 6900 euros

>got to work
>change on live system planned for today
>"m8 do you have any other live environment with this grain"
>"uuuh no"
>"Did you test this"?
>"uuuh yea on FreeBSD, b-b-but it should work on Debian user"
>"So you're telling me I'm gonna run this FreeBSD state on Debian and shit's just gonna magically work"
>"y-y-yeah"
>had to turn my asshole inside out to create something resembling a working system by 19h
>20983412948 commits on the saltstack repo
>everybody asking me shit
>everybody mad
>meanwhile I'm sucking everyone's dicks in the business dept as they're furious as fuck (within reason)
>tomorrow it's pretty much gonna be round 2 of this shit
>business literally lost several thousand euros because people apparently can't communicate and think upgrades "are just a fideen minute thing amirite"

10/10 raged all day and will storm the business operations department with all the technical leads and shit on everyone's desk next week.

alter sind die Nazi?
E36 would be more expensive and probably even more fucked so I decided to say fuck it and keep the Punto so I have the money i would have spent on newer car on a NINJA!!1 zx9r
thought about it if I am honest, but I like the Punto too much to let go
>inb4 frozen let it go.webm

I wished people wouldn't wave, its like a forced meme irl.

I stopped in traffic and an old fag on a sports bike nodded his head. Everybody saw. Mortified.

What a gayfag.

>having a job
I'm sorry worst Yamaha user

i think its a cool tradfition. I didn't even know about the wave until i first started to ride. Then i got a wave from a harley rider and was really confused. Then I noticed motorcyclists were extending a wave before I even saw them. It helped me practice staying focused and alert on the road trying to sport a rider and tag him before he tagged me.

I guess you autistics will never understand.

Is that shit ice?

>alter sind die Nazi?
Glaub schon, der Kommentator(wer auch immer das heute ist, zum Glück nicht des Weib) hat auch kurz gestockt

>this fucking guy

Not a club I want to join, chum.

>tradfition

Wtf is that? Some gay autist cuckboi shit?

No idea what any of this means

immense faggotry confirmed

So i think he sucked some dudes dicks because they were mad at him.

I make sure to wave to everyone on the road, pedestrians as well.

>Needs approval from other riders to feel secure and confident on the road.

Top cuck autistboi.

kek
no u

Fuck users.
>Why does the server have to go down?
Because you decided to give Windows your sheckles instead of having me install a CentOS server and the server needs to update
>Well how long will the update take?
Who knows, could be an hour or too
>Why do we even need to update the server?
Because it needs to patch up some security holes
>We don't need to worry about that, we have anti-virus on the computers

Looks like I have more pumping to do. Rear brake pedal still feels too soft.

I'd think it'd be a fun project.

I hate it nerds trying to act all high and mighty, but in reality everyone is laughing at you and your ridiculous jobs behind your backs

do you think it's a good idea to buy an H2 ?

>H2
>not H2R
Fucking casuals

yeah but i can't ride the H2R on roads...

>We don't need to worry about that, we have anti-virus on the computers
I'd walk away. I wouldn't risk any liability/becoming the fall guy when shit goes down.

It's not that bad anton, they pay me monies to support my motorcycle habit and I get to make some friends.

Light snow from last winter.

Saltstack is a configuration management software. Imagine you could have every single software component and instruction for a machine to host Veeky Forums on a folder. You would run all the machine instructions inside that folder with a single clickand bam, your server hosts Veeky Forums. This allows you to have hundreds or thousands of machines on a given state with only a few keystrokes. You do need to create and maintain the instructions though.

[waves]

Oh users you can mostly tell to fuck off, wait until you have to deal with the product people
>"oh hey user I know it's 16h on a Friday nite but my developers(TM) just finished this feature and can u just put it live nao pls"

Ninja H2R

Holy shit I quoted like the wrong posts everywhere fuck this I'm gonna do something else

>friends
REEEE

Your job sounds complicated, I'm glad I'm too stupid to have a job.