>can't think of fucking ANYTHING
Fuck life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W4DQ5jDhACU
discord.gg/pZ5z7Dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>getting lucky in business
oh, it takes more than just luck.
luck is an important part, but if you think that's all it takes you're not going to make it anyways.

travel back to 2009 and obtain thousands of bitcoin for a few cents, you will be a millionaire now

Why can't I send back only a one word message to myself?
This time-space thing sucks

>be 30
>decide I want to be a millionaire and not a wageslave
>think of how rich people make money
>whycantiholdalltheseideas.jpg
Fuck excuses.

lol. a milion is only 2740 a day. are you really telling me you can't figure out a way to do that?

Even if you could've told yourself to buy bitcoin, you'd still probably be poor...

There's no way you'd have known it would hit $1200.... you probably would've bought at $1 and sold at $10.

Then freaked out when it went to $30, so you'd rebuy at $30, then it would drop to $16 and you'd panic sell....

Then it'd go to $80 and you'd freak out again, and buy it.... then it'd drop to $20 and you'd panic sell again....

Then you'd commit suicide.

BIZ IN A NUTSHELL

Me too man....cant just some billionaire give me 2 millions that would be enough

You should try for it anyway, who knows what can happen? At least do something

Holy shit that's accurate.
Do you trade?

Yeah, but how are those ideas working out for you?

I have so many ideas but none of them seem to be working.

If bitcoins were such a good investment that that's what my future self chose to tell me with his one opportunity to send back a message through time I'd probably at least hold until I could cash out a million

Ay this, idc though I like working on them and dreaming. At least I'm glad I finally start to get of my ass and actually do something.

Hope my next idea works out, I give it a 10% chance of succeeding.
Well I'm probably gonna make some prototypes so at least I can put that in my portfolio.

Either way...

If you're worth enough to a business to earn a 80-100K salary, you'll probably be able to make more yourself if you put your mind to it.

One of my friends who barely graduated high school got into food distribution and now he's making well over 400K/year.

The simple thing people don't realize is that established industries that don't have heavy capital requirements will pay better than your average 9-5 after 1-2 years almost every time.

People get 9-5s for security. You don't necessarily NEED that luxury in your 20s, especially if you have parents to support you if things go wrong.

People are way too risk averse and default to the wagecuck lifestyle like clockwork.

which established industries are these?

Getting a fast 10x gain is crazy.... There's no way you'd have known where the top is, and it's very evident that you've never really traded before.

I do, yes.

I did this (sort of) with Ethereum. Ended up with $40k profits instead of the $150k i would've had if i just bought and held (at current prices).

I learned from it, but still don't particularly think I did anything wrong. Timing investments perfectly is nigh impossible, and walking away with $40k after 9 months is great performance.

If you get hung up on 'what you could've made if you timed it perfectly', you'll just get depressed and stressed.

Its an unrealistic goal, OP.

Trying to be a millionaire by the time your 30 is ridiculous, you'd either have to born with a silver spoon in your mouth or be the luckiest asshole on the planet.

Unless you want to sell drugs or rob banks, you're not going to be a millionaire by the time you are 30 unless you win the lottery.

I'm 27 and worth around 2m. Family was poor, and I was almost homeless for a few years.

Created a software company and am doing really well now.

I guess I consider myself lucky in that I'm naturally talented at everything I do.

When did you start learning how to code/software?

>scrap all savings together
> turn 30
>1 million cold hard cash
>mcdonalds employees are flipping burgers making $100,000 a year
>all that effort, squandered
>apply to mcdonalds university
>its $30 million for a 2 year mcsociates degree
Hold the onions extra mac sauce on my grave please

This, so much this.

Try a lot of things out. It can be selling on eBay, starting a drop ship business, selling scrap metal, IT freelancing, etc. You will find your groove and what wakes you up at 4AM. Learn by reading books by successful people and meeting successful people. Do whatever it takes to immerse yourself in money making.

The real problem you will soon face is what to do with your money once you have it. It is way easier to make money than to spend it. You could invest and lose it all, you could be an anti-social recluse, you could do a H&B tour, etc. Success, when you're not ready for it, can be your downfall.

>The simple thing people don't realize is that established industries that don't have heavy capital requirements will pay better than your average 9-5 after 1-2 years almost every time.

Sounds like a fairy tale. Established industries have the most regulation and competition. How can you compete against the big fish with little capital?

sub-saharan warlordship

I only resolved to no longer be a poorfag and take control of my financial life about three weeks ago. I'm still working my wageslave job because it is for a family startup business, but I have handed in my notice of resignation and will make myself available as a contractor, with much stricter terms and conditions(higher pay, pay per hour, penalties for short notice) they will have to agree to while they find a replacement.

As for the ideas themselves, you just have to watch what rich people do to make money for a while, and then look at poor people to see what they don't do.

Not all of these are business ideas specifically, some are things like how they manage themselves. One key thing I noticed is that successful people tend to have a much higher degree of control over how they spend their time and don't have managers; that is, they don't go to 9-5 jobs and have someone breathing on their necks all day, they manage themselves.

So my first goal is to reach that point of independence, I will have to take up freelance jobs as I need capital for certain expenses such as decent clothes, hardware and such. The next step is to focus on what I already know, developing a web development business since I have a fair bit of experience as both a front- and back-end developer, in addition to business process management engineering experience.

I'll focus on specific types of clients with the highest pay to work ratio, small business and such that aren't finicky, with a well laid out contract agreement for each phase of the development to protect against clients that waste your time(which I have bad experience with). Lots of small sites with residual hosting and support income is a good investment too.

I don't know yet if I'll keep this as a one-man show or scale it up into a full on firm to take on larger but higher paying web application development, I'll have to see how things go. But, if done right I know I can attain a degree of efficiency no one else can.

me lmao

Except there's any number of things you could have done seven years ago and netted over a million, if you had the power of hindsight. Don't forget, this is not something you would mull over for a couple of hours, you would have years to think about what this message you have been sent really means, you would think about what exactly you could have told your past self in 2002, and how much you would gain with that information, and you'd probably come up with many ways to have made millions with little investment. I wouldn't have to know the top, only that it's high enough to retire. If that's when it's at $10, or $30, or $80, or $1200, then so be it. What kind of retard with the chance to send back a message to the past would send his past self with relatively few savings something that will net him a lousy 1000% return, when he could just give a lottery number or "Leicester15/16"?

>a software company

Elaborate?

I started getting serious about stocks about a week ago in order to take control of my own finances as well...

Feels much better than being a stagnant neet with no prospects.

My gains aren't that great, and I don't have much to put into it, but I'm confident I'll make a lot of progress next year.

Check my 61!

Yeah, while I technically have a job, work trickles in and I'm basically a neet 4 out of 5 working days. I have to be on standby the whole week though, so getting other work is a bit difficult, and had to cancel appointments before because of short notice of work because my boss/uncle goes and makes appointments with clients without checking if I'm available. The pay is literal slave tier due to it being a startup. So, I've had enough, but want to exit gracefully since family.

So basically I realised I allowed myself to get fucked around.

Luckly I have neet benefits(no rent, free food) so the low pay isn't that bad, but my car has been broken for months now and I can't afford to fix it.

But I literally will get paid more to do shitty freelance work like transcription, except with something like that I can work as much or as little as I want or need. I need to do this though to build up capital for basic shit like decent clothes for seeing clients, fixing my car, and better hardware for development and testing.

So I might have to do this for the better part of a year still, but that is fine, aside from the technical stuff I need to work on my sales, marketing, and other underdeveloped skills.

If I can get just one client a month I can fully sustain myself, but I should be able to handle half a dozen at a time without overworking.

As I mentioned, I don't know if I'll keep it a one man show or expand into a firm, but one of the things why I might not go the firm route is that if I build up decent capital(I'm pretty frugal due to years of neeting), I'd like to play the investor/venture capitalist game.

Easy to say that, but i guarantee you'd have sold well before it was even $100 if you bought at

If I'd thought to acquire >10,000 of them, sure

>be me at 19
>find shitty house from the 40s
>get 5k loan from parents and 30% of profit at the final sale of the house
>get loan for 20k
>buy house at 160k
>fix up house
>rent/live in house for a while to avoid taxes
>sell house for 421k
>use profit to do smaller flips
>at 21 apply for a ups franchise
>open store at 23
>by this time own 3 rental properties
>store revenue around 400-500k a year
>opening another soon and looking at other rental properties

Won't say that luck isn't a factor, but it's more about getting people to work with you and securing capital

My boss always asks me what i would do for 500.-
I think this os the right mindset

I am 24 (ex-neet) and will have my first million in about 9 months at my current rate. My advice to you is to start reading and researching about internet marketing. No, not affiliate programs like the retards here shill. Brand some piece of shit Chinese product yourself and sell it to idiots online.

Mad jelly.
God for you if true.

>Brand some piece of shit Chinese product yourself and sell it to idiots online.

Everyone and their mother is doing this. You're either some kind of marketing genius (which I highly doubt you are), or you've found a niche product that isn't already saturated as hell which is pretty much impossible to do nowadays.

>start study business
>start study personal finance
>idea will come by magic
>i mf no idea poofs you now have the knowledge and skills to helo someone produce their business
>ipo
Profit.

How did you pay for a 160k house with a 20k loan?

This is the drive i like to see. This is why i come here. Like minded people. Not shillcoins or stockfags. Not wage cucks. You user. The way i see it, 9/10 businesses fail. So, theoretically you have a 100% chance of owning a business until you die if you just poor your soul into trying it 10 times. Its not easy or everyone would do it.

The thing is tho, how many people are willing to start and fail 10 fucking businesses? Thats a shit ton of money, heartache, and despair. It could take you 11 even. Or 100... Or never!

Most people can't handle that shit. But we can.

I have been fucked up depressed and suicidal lately. Last Sunday I descided to change. And not just a little. Not be a tryhard faggot. I made a list on papee of EVERYTHING that I wanted in my life. And then I stared at each individual thing on that list. And descided what i would give up to achieve it.

Lose 100 pounds. Well, not fun but ill never eat a cheeseburger again if that's the case. Or maybe celevrate like 1 time a year with one.

Get rich. Donate all ALL of my freetime untill i feel like i'm getting depressed. Drop everything, do whatever it takes to find peace. Quick drive, hobby, few day break etc... then get back and hit it even harder.

I want to stop fighting with my wife who ive been with for 15 years. We simoly are not happy. Have no physical relationship. Some time soon i would like to leave with little guilt. We are about 30 grand in debt. What would i give up to feel like i can walk away and make me happy while saving her from being in a fake marrige? Everything. My motorcycle, camper, 3 extra cars, anything of value i own that is not sentimental is currently for sale online. I picked up extra shifts and got a part time job. The faster the better the way i see it.

Etc. I'm on day 4 of chicken and rice, lifting, seeking only positive friends and dodging the downers, taking second looks at all the motivational posts on fb.

Gl user!

FUCKING
KEK

I agree. Poorfag checking in. I'd simply save my wealth and invest small amounts until i get the hang of it. Then just start throwing cash at real estate, and oil around here. Stockpile physical reserves of silver with the extra or gamble on ipo. Become an angel investor and philanthripist or non cock vc. Take a small stake instead of 90% on a cointoss of my money beibg gone or turned into millions. As long as you arent a cuck and can eaither develop a rich mindset or learn to budget like a poor person with a mill or 2 when u have 40 you'll do just fine.

good luck and god speed my friend. we're all gonna make it.

This is also what I like to see as well.

>Lose 100 pounds.
>>Etc. I'm on day 4 of chicken and rice, lifting,
I'm only aiming for about 38lbs, but I'm already down 18lbs. We're all gonna make it brah.

>seeking only positive friends and dodging the downers
I'm doing this too. Sadly that basically means I have one friend left, but he is a bit of a financial dumbass despite being one of the most positive people I know. Perhaps a bit too positive.

>taking second looks at all the motivational posts on fb.
Here have one of my favourite motivational thingies.

Can you make apps? A friend and i may want to do business. We are all poor but u seem to have my exact same mentallity. We have a oretty good idea and im not affraid to help whst i can. I have studied personal finance and continue to do so on a daily business. Had 1 business for a year but profits were so negligable i gave it up. Insane time requirements for littlw pay. I could have uped it, but i am a wagecuck and ill never find a job like this again if i leave...

I hoghly suggest you study personal finance and stock (options)

Youll thank me later.

Good luck!

WHOA!

I feel you, I have a really good idea that could potentially make me a millionaire, but it requires an investment of at least 20k, and I'm afraid to take the plunge, and that's all my savings

Nice work user.

If u didnt know, you dont have to live in one. Hold for 1 year and 1 day after close and the gubment sees you of an investor instead of a flipper and wont rape you on taxes.

Sketchy area here.

Proof of this is u just unknowingly commited tax fraud

>to avoid taxes.

What is tax avaiding?

Lol, however if you said something like (fits into my tax plan.) Or (in order to reduce my taxes to the lowest level possible.) Then this is fine.

Its a stupid and fucked ordeal. I dont agree with it and i fidnt write it. But im fuck sure gonna follow it.

Good luck user.

Highky consider u dont keep property in your own name but u probably dont.

Keep it up bruh!

Nice work user.

If u didnt know, you dont have to live in one. Hold for 1 year and 1 day after close and the gubment sees you of an investor instead of a flipper and wont rape you on taxes.

Sketchy area here.

Proof of this is u just unknowingly commited tax fraud

>to avoid taxes.

What is tax avaiding?

Lol, however if you said something like (fits into my tax plan.) Or (in order to reduce my taxes to the lowest level possible.) Then this is fine.

Its a stupid and fucked ordeal. I dont agree with it and i fidnt write it. But im fuck sure gonna follow it.

Good luck user.

Highly consider u dont keep property in your own name but u probably dont.

Keep it up bruh!

How to build a brand? Reccomendations?

Dumb fat fucks. Try barely making rent and needing to GAIN weight.

This time last year i was homeless living in the gutter. I now own a digital marketing agency that routinely subcontracts overflow out to 3rd world countries (with my supervision of course).

You will never know what it feels like going from homeless tier to middle class to (hopefully) rich.

You really want some motivation try sleeping in Goldengate park for months haggling with bums and degenerates to survive. Begging, borrowing, stealing and burying every dollar in a flower garden in the park until you have enough to put down on an apartment out of town.

At least you have something. Leverage whatever that is and get to work. There's no shame in taking that loan from your rich uncle, borrowing money from your folks to start something you believe in. I wish i had any of those luxeries

>Can you make apps?
In theory, yes, in practice, I'm way too rusty. It has been about 4 years since I last built anything as I started doing other things and then fell into neetdom for a bit.

My current plan focuses a lot on freeing up time for me to get back up to scratch, and I estimate this to be a few months, especially since I'm switching from a php and node.js environment to a python/django environment.

Regardless, I'm targeting clients that don't need apps at first, just basic websites that don't require much, if any, back-end, as I can pump these out really fast, and worst case, easily get a decent wageslave job doing this at a firm.

Thanks for the interest though, but I doubt I'd be able to really be of help at this moment.

Although, perhaps as mentioned:
>seeking only positive friends and dodging the downers
maybe we should start a little support/social group for us likeminded impoverished but intrepid entrepreneurs. Maybe an irc channel or a discord?

In 10 years, Bitcoin will be worth £10,000+ and fags like you will wonder why you didn't buy today. Stay poor

Poster here but on different pc so my ID is off:

No, whats saturated right now is people rebranding a Chinese product and then resigning themselves to selling it on some dogshit platform like Amazon. The smarter folks will figure out how to use Facebook but even this is still just the tip of the iceberg. The real money is in learning how to leverage native advertising platforms like Taboola/Revcontent/Outbrain to sell your product. Beyond that it's pretty much TV infomercials which is the final form of every massively successful internet marketing campaign I have seen.

Rob a bunch of banks
>Find a rural bank with a high average response time
>walk in with assault rifle and as big a backpack as youre comfortable with
>make them empty the vault. Probably about $25k
>speed off on dirt bike to a secluded dirt road where getaway van is
Boom. Repeat in a different county every day for 40 days

Yes

>Who is the IRS

Unless you have a very good laundering scheme in place before you start this, you'll be found out.

>tfw you realize it takes money to steal money

youtube.com/watch?v=W4DQ5jDhACU

Good work user. It's pretty exciting because i'm not remotely even affraid of failing. I actually want it this time. Instead of just dieting because im fat im dieting because i want to live. I want the attention of pretty girls. I wanna feel better. 100 pounds is a guess. Im about 280lb. Naturally big uper body luckily so i look good just not eating dumb shit. Found pics from 10 years ago and i don't even look like the same person. I get it with the friend thing to. I have absolutely 0 friends that arent financially retarded and i cant find any around here. Its a small town with the good ol boy hard work mentality. Same way i was. Once things calm down ill put that mentality towards getting rich and being good looking. Until last sunday i wanted to eat a bullet. Im a fat neckbeard fuck. Had some chick hit on me and didnt even notice. Some friends were teasing me and i didnt believe it. One of my friends is 10/10. I'm not gonna make it weird because she genuinly has a perfect personality. And for now im married. But she's brutally honest. Looked me right in the eye and said "i'd say you're a 6-7/10. We were drunk and my other friend thought it was rude. But we have discused this sort of thing before. I apreciate brutal honesty. She said sorry but i was excited. Ive been struggling to be a 3/10 at best and hating myself. She looked genuinly sad and said if you dropped some weight and kept your beard neet you'be an 8 or a 9 easy. Maybe a 10 if you got shredded, but i like big guys. Never in my life did i think i could be a 6. But an 8? it's almost like winning the lottery. That changed my life forever. I'll strive for a 9 so i dont have to live in the gym and settle for an 8 when i wanna party and have a good time for a day or 2. Having a 10 tell you that you can potentially be a 10 is a very profound thing when u wake up drunk every day pissed because you're not dead... Good luck on the rest of the weight loss user!

You're not going to get that much from grabbing what's in the registers, try a few thousand. You may get away with being an amateur and doing that once but on the 2nd or 3rd time the FBI will get involved.

Bitcoin tumbler

Try reading the post youre responding to before actually responding to it you fucking faggot

>wanting to leave your wife get a new job and change every aspect of yourself both physically and mentally because some drunk bitch who friendzoned your fat ass gave you the slightest bit of attention
Holy kek. Guess how I know youre gonna fail?

Well, fortunately for me i have been homeless. I lived in my car until i had to sell it for food...

I grew up in a trailer park.

My homeless stint was short, but i "get it."

Through a fuckton of hard work and hours i quit giving a shit about my life and started drinking. Hard. 6 months ago my best friend had me set meat out and promissed to help me learn how to grill. ...then he went and shot himself.

Homelessness ain't shit compared to that level of pain. Self doubt. And self hatred. Justified or not i became a miserable fat fuck and if heaven is a place on earth it is waking up from this nightmare and reaching for greatness out of enjoyment and excitement rather than waking up praying to die.

Grats on your success user.

Ask yourself why are you saving? fuck it spend the 20k most people could recoup that in 2 years when saving. Man up pussy, unless you truly in your mind know that the idea and plan isn't good enough, and in that case stop clutching at straws

FUCK YES. Discord. I dont know how to do it. (Dl yesterday) but i was smart enough to join a group. Perhaps u can throw together a generic forum for us? Legit one of my hobbies when i get rich is bidgeting for road trips. I used to drive a truck and hated all the shit i missed out on. Could never stop. Been through vegas like 15 times. Not 1 fucking slot machine... i olan on roadtriping to reconect with old friends. I have accepted most all of them will be poor and tired from work, but would love if i crashed on the couch and bought dinner and beer. Its relatively cheap to feed 5 people and spend a bill at the liquour store. And yes, im bot a tard. I will budget this and only take vheao trips and only when the funds are there.

I'll put u on the list sometime user. Ill buy everyone in the channel a beer when i make it rich.

Thank u for this. Have a funny meme cause i dunno if tits is allowed?

Sorry for you loss broanon, shit happens life is rough man.

It's fucked up and cliche but these kinds of things either break you or make you stronger. You don't seem broken yet.

All the advice i have to give seems so trite but; one step at a time. Read a lot. Read The Art of War, The republic, Marcus Aurelius's Meditations. Books like this will get all the bitch out of you. Realize that you have potential but don't be content with that because potential is nothing without action.

Anyone with sub average IQ and opposable thumbs can do very well themselves. Now imagine what you're equipped to do - don't spend too long imagining.

>wanted to leave my wife for years. Finally have the sac do do it.
>i dropped 65lb easy and just gained it all back because i didnt give a shit and hated myself.
>friendzoned by a drunk chick.
Wewlad... other way around there boyo. I said im married. Shes oerfect in every way, but im not convinced 2 people are supoosed to spend forever together. If and when we should date it will be a long time from now. She is just out of a 3 year relationship because she wants a marrige and kids and he didnt. I had a vasectomy and fucking hate kids. And i will never marry again. The 2 things she wants most in life i can not and will not give her. She means to much to me to ever accept a 1 night stand wven if she threw herself at me. She fucking loves me, as a friend. Part of this self change is being a better friend. I probably got her laid actually. And the guy she was talking too seems pretty chill. We may become friends. I'm busy getting my shit together. I havent had a girl touch my dick in a year and itll be longer because im not fucking my wife again. It will be several months before we get a divorce.

Never said im quitting my job. Love my job. I will die here if i dont get rich and retire.

If you're going to be a tryhard cunt then fuckoff back to /b. Faggot...

>here, better put these on you basement dwelling fuck.

Thanks man. Mah, i drank a little too much a few months ago and grabbed my pistol and set down and stared at a blank wall for what felt like hours. When i reached for my gun i turned around to see a picture on the wall ive seen a million times. Me and about 10 friends i never see. Its not that hard to see them if i make an effort. But for whatever reason i havent. Trued to shake it off and reached again. I'd sat it on a stack of personal finance books. Wasted potential for all of my friends and family.

Descided i can actually get rich and if im blowing my brains out i should at least save some cash for my funeral so they dont have added stress. Then i realised i really could be rich. So i may as well.

My buddy leaving was the hardest thing thatll ever happen to me. That one foot in front of the other bullshit rings true though. I havent been legit happy or excited about a single fucking thing until i pulled my head out of my ass.

Oh youll definitely retire early when you die of a heart attack at 45. Youll never lose the weight. Youll never get the girl. She was never interested in your fat pathetic ass she was being polite. Youre a fucking useless sexless waste of oxygen and you can set your goals as high as you want, youll die fat and miserable. Go ahead and eat the bullet

Well, I figured might as well see how this could turn out, so I made a discord thing.

I have never used discord before but it seems straight forward enough.

Anyway, all anons welcome, but I'll probably kickban anyone I don't like, link is discord.gg/pZ5z7Dk

>friend-zoned
>gets someone else to fuck her
>proud
I didn't believe in the cuck meme until this exact moment.

Lol, good god man. You know how i know i'm right? Because this kind of negstive bullshit doesnt even bother me. It honestley makes me sad a little that cunts like you can't wake up. If i die at 45 then i have almost 15 to get rich and set my family and friends up with a trust fund or something.

If i never get the girl fine? Pretty sure i dont want her. I just dont have very many attractive female friends that arent married. Cant be pining ofter my friends wives. Thats a dangerous thing. What i will have though is a 15 year friendship with an extremely pretty girl with a badass personality who is brutaly honest and can give me a womans persoective on anything i need. She will undoubtedly wind up with a Chad. But not a cunt chad. A bro. At some point she may attract a great freind for me to hang with who knows im not gonna fuck his hot wife. If i ever in my life for the next so u say 15 years want to make a girl jealous is post a pic on fb of us hanging on each other or her giving me a kiss on the cheek.

If and when u manage to get out of your mom's basement you will realise that you can have friends of the opposite sex of you dont make it weird. And it is beneficial as fuck having them aside from the obvious confidence boost and freindship.

So i tell you what. You go ahead trying to squash those that u think are beneath you user.

I'll spend my life trying to help them up. We will die knowing we got each others backs and when i become a millionaire or whatever and help someone so the same who is 10 times the grinder i am, you recon maybe he would want to do business with me? I would think. Helping other people helps you a lot more than i thought. For example. My friend unknowingly helped keep me from killing herself.

Now she has a wingman and a loyal fried that will be there for her for 15 years.

Staymad friend.

Joining. Phone being a cock. Its not a bad app. And u made it. U are modgod user. Thanks.

It's awful lonely in here. Just joined the channel, app developer - web stuff etc.

I just put 1k into a forex last week and already at 15k

You gotta believe... but then again I've been betting it all on each transaction

Hedging.

>Because this kind of negstive bullshit doesnt even bother me
O no doubt youre fired up and motivated right now. Itll last a week or two. Hell maybe more than a month. But this level of change you seek is hard. You cant just diet off 100 pounds. You have to make fundamental changes to your lifestyle. You dont have that amount of effort and willpower inside you. If you did you wouldnt have gotten that fat to begin with
>It honestley makes me sad a little that cunts like you can't wake up
wake up from what? Im on track to meet my goals. My body looks the way i want. I have a beautiful wife and daughter i love. My sex life is phenomenal. Im on pace to meet my savings and retirement goals and have plenty left over to fulfil my hobbies. Im not the miserable one here
>you can have friends of the opposite sex of you dont make it weird
Your whole post is so beta it hurts. You admit your relationship is a sham. You admit shes hot and a great personality. Why wouldnt you want to fuck her/date her? Unless you have the test levels of a japanese schoolgirl the only answer is you know you cant. You know youll fail so you just wont try. Fucking pathetic. Youll never be thin. Youll never be rich. Youll never get the dream girl. I will because i know what hard work is. Your wont because youre a fat lazy shit who thinks after 30 years of gas station burritos he can just change who he is with some chicken and rice and motivational facebook posts. Thats not how life works. Accept it and move on

Maybe im retarded but am i not doing it right???

Lol, whatever man. Im honestley not sure if id ever fuck her anyway. She's been through some shit i wont mention here but i honestly dont know if i could handle being with her. Not sure how not cheating on my wife makes me a cuck. Not sure how being superwingman and getting my friends made makes me a cuck. Im not gonna be in the dark corner of the room with a ciggerette jerking off.

I dont understand why you even care about it? I dont...

I don't know the mobile app, maybe look for something like "find a server".

Otherwise, maybe search for the user bizmuth#0976

>girl youre attracted to both physically and mentally
>help other guys fuck her
Memes aside thats the literal definition of cuckery. Beta fuck

LOL!!! NICE WORK.

Pfff. A week or a month cause someone on /biz was a cock. You sound like youre trying to prove your happiness to yourself user but whatever.

Fine, i'll admit it. I really do wanna fuck her and im 100% she would not. Even if there was a chance i wouldnt. And anytime that thought enters my head i push it away. If it is ment to be it will. If not then i will keep it squashed. If i ever find i cannot control it i will tell her that we cannot be friends and hangout anymore because i love her. And i can't keep faking like i dont. Ill tell her i tried and that will be it.

And yeah, i know it's a lifestyle. I honestly am not even hingry right now because i used to stress eat. And im not stressed. A 100 calory grenola bar is all i had today and didnt even want it. Trying to keep my metabalizm up.

Its strange how life changes arent even that hard if you have the drive and the motivation i do.

There are like 3,000,000,000 women on earth. Assuming i am a 5 and so are half of them that would have me then there are 1,500,000,000 1.5 BILLION chances for me to "get the girl." Not even i can fuck that one up. For the forseeable future though i wowking on me and my future. Ill deal with getting pussy when i can land someone seemingly out of my legue.

Staymad tryhard.

>staymad

Pic related

Whatever. Fine. Im a fat neckbeard beta faggot. I seem to be in the right place. Showed me a text of a friend of ours trying to hit on her. She oretty much avoids him now. For the time being i am happy, getting healthy, liffting while shitposting, not drinking etc...

She changed my life for the better. Say i do make a move. Say she avoids me or worse says fuckoff dont talk to me again?

Cuck or not it my life and she is about to go through an extremely stressful situation. Shes going to need her friends around for support. Not trying to fuck her.

Besides. If she told me to fuckoff i undoubtedly would flip a 180. Im no good to anyone skating through life drunk and depressed. At least i'm somewhat uselful to those around me now.

So fine. Im a cuck. But in being so i will be the healthiest and hapoiest i will evef be.

100% worth it.

What's a good beginner investing book? I want to read as much as possible before getting in to stocks.

You know the whole cuck meme is meant to be a joke right?? Kek kek kek.

You didnt attach a pic faggot.

>because some faggot on Veeky Forums was a cock
Has nothing to do with me. You and you alone are responsible for your failures. Youre a lazy faggot
>if its meant to be it will
What a pathetic defeatist attitude. No wonder your life is in shambles. You cant just secretly pine for a girl and hope shell trip and fall on your cock. You cant spend your whole life waiting for the winning lottery numbers. You cant just wake up one morning and have the perfect body. You have to work hard. Something youre incapable of
>100 calory grenola bar is all i had today and didnt even want it. Trying to keep my metabalizm up
O god. Not even touching this train wreck. No use wasting an explanation on proper diet and exercise on someone who will be in the drive thru tomoro. If youre curious go check out Veeky Forums they used to have a decent sticky in the day
>1.5 BILLION chances for me to "get the girl."
No not A girl. Im referring to THE girl. Not some 8 year old in malaysia. Not some hooker you could pay to suck your sad little weiner. Not even some fat bimbo with low enough standards to date you. Im talking about a deep and emotional connection with a beautiful girl that challenges you and complements your life. You will never have that because you have an awful attitude. Real relationships are work. Even with the right girl
>pic related
See even finding a picture in your anime porn folder was too much work for you. Fucking pathetic

>cuck
>worth it
>ever
Kill yourself

>See even finding a picture in your anime porn folder was too much work for you. Fucking pathetic
Holy shit, that cuck was just absolutely BTFO.

It's quite pathetic how people make excuses for why they're not successful. Don't downplay the success of others to take the responsibility off your shoulders and make yourself seem morally superior because you failed. Figure out why you're so negative and work on yourself. Why do you want to be a millionaire? Do you have this idea that lavish items will bring you happiness? They won't. You're filling a void. It's the same as addiction. Besides, once it becomes normal and you get used to it, which you will, you'll get bored and will want more. Too much money is never enough money.

Your goal in life should be to be happy. Money will not bring that and it never has. You see all these extremely rich people who are miserable? Listen to Eminem's songs for example. You say, "Oh, that won't be me... I'd totally be happy." No you won't. Stop it. Everyone in those positions tells you money is not the key and yet you don't listen. You should want money for things you NEED. Everything else that you get with money that you want will be a temporary happiness and, ironically, each item will make you less happier than the one before because the bar has been set. A Bugatti feels amazing for a short period, before it becomes normal, but a second one doesn't feel as good because the jump is not that big. Make sense? The next million will never feel as good as the first million. Not even 1%. Here's the fun part though! Now what do you do? You're clearly filling a void with money... Well, those things got boring... How do you get that same high? And there's your answer to why so many people declare bankruptcy.

You're not successful because of yourself. It's your fault that you're not rich. Period. Don't ever blame anyone else for your shortcomings. It's always your fault. I'd suggest being a man first before you try any serious ventures because this life is impossible for people who are not built for it.

>its your fault youre not rich
Calm down jeb bush. Most people can become moderately well off but you cant become part of the elite by willpower alone

>See even finding a picture in your anime porn folder was too much work for you. Fucking pathetic
jesus christ, I read all your posts and you absolutely destroyed the guy.
I hope this is some wake up call for him, because it was honestly a pretty depressing and sad read.

SOMEONE SAVE THIS

>at some point she may attract a great friend for me
I'm not him but Jesus, the level of cuck is unreal, i mean i've been in long term friendzones but your post..yes you can have friends of the opposite gender but to have a girl your attracted to just on the off chance she marries someone you can be a friend with 15 years down the line, holy shit.. 10/10 troll if not jesus fucking christ.