Veeky Forums is the lotus evora a reliable car? Or would the F type be a better choice?

Veeky Forums is the lotus evora a reliable car? Or would the F type be a better choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g51IAahllzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally a 4runner with a body kit

It uses the same 3.5 V6 from the Camry, yes it's reliable

Are you honestly asking if a toyota is more reliable than a jag?

Well the lotus aren't as mass produced, so I assume that they have some more issues in some ways

They are fine cars.
Jags however are not.
Although they have slightly recovered since ford took its dick out of their ass.

Alright thanks

Just LS swap a fucking Miata

kek

lol this

fpbp

i would imagine it is, apparently there is a clutch issue in earlier models

YouTube series about fixing up an Evora...
youtube.com/watch?v=g51IAahllzY
It's a fiberglass body shell on an aluminum frame... most body shops won't touch it.

Get with the times grandpa you're about 8 years late. Modern Jaguar gets rave reviews by every metric.

Didn't know Catstang had a youtube channel

2grfe swap an MR2

tell me more.

heil hitler

its kinda silly that guy keeps saying its supercar , lol its sports car not supercar

>implying reviews have anything to do with known reliability

Jaguar got rave reviews during the British Leyland days, too.

A 2GR-FE swapped MR2 has a number of advantages versus a normal turbocharged MR2.
1: The entire V6 drivetrain, including transmission, is lighter than the entire drvetrain of the 2.0L turbo.
2: This means the F/R weight balance is better, which leads to a better, and more neutral handling car, which is something the MR2 sorely needs.
3: It makes more power than the 2.0L turbo because big displacement V6

I normally love Fieros (since they were smart enough to go the V6 route), but I would love a 2GR swapped SW20 or ZZW30

What do you mean?

>Veeky Forums is the lotus evora a reliable car?
Yes
> Or would the F type be a better choice?
Yes, Ford screwed things up badly but that's long since passed.

It's thanks to Ford investment that Jag are semi decent now.
They just bailed out as their investment started to bear fruit, so Tata get all the credit.