I'm a 20 year old bus rider and getting my license soon

i'm a 20 year old bus rider and getting my license soon

can you drift in an autotragic rwd/fwd?
just wondering in case i can't find a good used manual in the price range my daddy is willing to pay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uzd6eKvC9mk
youtube.com/watch?v=p5Ekiu7lOjk
youtube.com/watch?v=6sWogekxkXw
m.wikihow.com/Tray-Slide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i meant 4wd of course you can't drift in fwd

It's best to get a FWD vehicle for drifting. The power to the front wheels make it easier to snap the nose of the car in the direction you want to go.

You can drift in FWD. Nice b8

very subtle miami lad

Nope

Drifting isn't simply oversteer. You cannot power drift fwd, period.

Drifting is drifting kiddo

D'oh, tell that to the tree that I drifted into.... Unless of course you tell my car that it isn't FWD.

RWD
Weld the diff and make sure it has an ebrake
The tranny won't last as long if you drift too much, it won't handle the stress since it'll be struggling delivering torque while drifting.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uzd6eKvC9mk
youtube.com/watch?v=p5Ekiu7lOjk
youtube.com/watch?v=6sWogekxkXw
FF can mimic drifting but it'll never be able to do a 360 entry or reverse entry because of the drivetrain; the torque in the front wheels will just break the drift if it tried. It's possible for an AWD though.
Try to prove me wrong.

You cant drift like Initial D in real life

what do you have to do to a 79 hp fwd auto shitbox to make it attack corners like that?

just get a cheap shitbox fwd, do handbrake drifts then once you actually learn how to drive properly (not just getting sideways) then buy a rwd car (preferably cheap one if you're going to go drift it, since eventually you'll damage some panels bumping in to something, or even write the car off).

even with a fwd car, you can set it up to oversteer way more (which will also kind of teach you how to setup car for racing) and get 'sideways', but it's not really the same as getting a rwd car sideways through the throttle. but if you learn how to do it in a fwd car first, you'll be a lot better at doing it in a rwd car. staying sideways like a rwd car can is a lot harder in a fwd car too, and can be more fun since it's harder to do.

you can drift in an automatic rwd car as well... my friend had one and i think he just rev'd it in neutral then put it in 1st gear (which is probably like what people do in a manual, revving while clutch is in then taking it out quicky so the rear tires break loose), but you can just put it high gear and floor it and it will break traction too.

either way if you find a decent priced rwd car then get that, but it's easier to find a cheap fwd car (that also has decent power, most cheap rwd cars have crap engines). then just learn to do basic handbrake entrys (same as you would in rwd, but in rwd you'd keep tires loose with throttle and oversteer around corner, fwd you pump the handbrake while keeping throttle to keep speed around corner and oversteer around it that way)

why wouldn't you be able to do a 360 then oversteer like that guy does with a fwd? you would do exactly the same thing he does (spin, keep clutch in while it's reversed and turn wheel the same way, then once it's out let clutch out and continue oversteering). it would just look way less smooth in a fwd car

m.wikihow.com/Tray-Slide

This whole thing is a massive kek

"Warnings:
If you crash while doing this there is an extremely high chance that everyone who sees you do so will laugh, thus humiliating you, and possibly causing you to want to cut yourself (seek help from a health-care professional if this is the case).

Roll it down a 110 degree incline

Yes you can drift an automatic RWD.

>T. Drifting E150 vans.

Sounds terrifying

Just do it in a closed setting for fucks sake, I can promise you it won't happen the way you think it will and your aren't ready for it having literally zero driving experience.

of course do you think i think i'm fucking dagumi where did i say i would hoon on public roads

Are you retarded
You're an idiot, FF drifts fine

You can't drift FF, you keep the throttle open during a drift, the wheels keep spinning under power.

Cutting understeering hard while cutting the power and then resuming when you're pointed in the direct you want to end the slide in is a power slide

You can drift in FF.
Drifting is drifting

fwd drifting is not drifting, pussy handbrake drifts don't count
almost anything with rwd can drift, shittier tires, shorter tranny etc, something with 100 hp can do the job
awd drift needs a lot of power or even shttier tires

Learn to drive first.

Practice on dirt first. Get used to the feeling of oversteer before you try drifting. Get used to the limits of your car and know when it's going to let go and work around that. Hektic skidz are hard with an open diff

Drifting
is
drifting
Grow up kid.

Sorry, but the safest bet is to assume that everyone is an idiot until otherwise proven.

People, especially young people, do stupid shit. And 95% of people I've ever heard say anything like what you were saying fully intended to try their first drift in mid day on public roads, 20-30mph too Fucking fast.

How much bait can a single post contain.. Whatever.

This

Dont post my Carfu, shes MINE

BACK OFF?!?!