/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3132

Nurse Edition

Previous thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/(KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/K8EZKLER
steamcommunity.com/groups/yanderestraw#announcements/detail/930377683334161747
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st

First for Happy Hana

Technical Thrash Metal

If you just stayed at Reddit We wouldn't have a problem.

Anyway, I get the basics of criticism so you don't need to explain them to me. To me it seems there are just too much wrong for any criticism to help. Especially when it's sugar coated. I assume you're like twenty years old or so but you still post like a kid. And that's fine - I do too! A bit worse than you if you can believe it!

I mean, what's your goal? To become not horrible? I trust you can achieve that. I don't see you getting good though.

That's why my heartfelt, real and kind advice is that you find something else to do. The more time you waste on this self-indulgent fantasy that you're an up and coming user growing into his own to the constructive cheers of his fans the less time you have to do something you might actually be good at.

But now I'm just repeating myself.

Yes

YES

If you just stayed at DA We wouldn't have a problem.

Anyway, I get the basics of criticism so you don't need to explain them to me. To me it seems there are just too much wrong for any criticism to help. Especially when it's sugar coated. I assume you're like twenty years old or so but you still draw like a kid. And that's fine - I do too! A bit worse than you if you can believe it!

I mean, what's your goal? To become not horrible? I trust you can achieve that. I don't see you getting good though.

That's why my heartfelt, real and kind advice is that you find something else to do. The more time you waste on this self-indulgent fantasy that you're an up and coming artist growing into his own to the constructive cheers of his fans the less time you have to do something you might actually be good at.

Good to hear you still have your mints, Friend. Nothing 'good' per se, but have been keeping busy, so its not bad.

They had been trying to run around and jump in their old pen, but it was just far too small. In their new one they've got plenty of room.

Nth for fuck patient

Also are we going to be seeing this pasta a lot?

Bros, and peace between us all.

Are you bonertron or are you just saying that.

If you just stayed at Furaffinity We wouldn't have a problem.

Anyway, I get the basics of yiffing so you don't need to explain them to me. To me it seems there are just too much wrong for any criticism to help. Especially when it's sugar coated. I assume you're like twenty years old or so but you still dress up like a fox. And that's fine - I do too! A bit worse than you if you can believe it!

I mean, what's your goal? To become not horrible? I trust you can achieve that. I don't see you becoming better though.

That's why my heartfelt, real and kind advice is that you find something else to do. The more time you waste on this self-indulgent fantasy that you're an up and coming furry growing into his own to the constructive cheers of his fans the less time you have to do something you might actually be good at.

I want to believe he is out there somewhere playing guitar to someone through the internet even now

If you just stayed at /b/ We wouldn't have a problem.

Anyway, I get the basics of shitposting so you don't need to explain them to me. To me it seems there are just too much wrong for any criticism to help. Especially when it's sugar coated. I assume you're like twenty years old or so but you still post naked bananas. And that's fine - I do too! A bit more than you if you can believe it!

That's why my heartfelt, real and kind advice is that you find something else to do. The more time you waste on this self-indulgent fantasy that you're an up and coming memeposter growing into his own to the constructive (You)s of his bait the less time you have to do something you might actually be good at.

>still have your mints
These are new mints man, I have to bike 2 miles whenever I want any mints man, they aren't just staying in front of me. Also, hopefully something good happens soon then man.

Me too, me too.
Knowing him I'd say, possibly.

yuri board when

Why do furries have to be in everything?

This is fucking hilarious and I love it.

I could fat-post if it'd make you feel better

I liked it better when you came around occasionally. Get a life man ksg will be fine without you.

Heavens no, anything but that

Will do!
See you all later! Have good evenings!

Let me rephrase that, I'm glad you still have the OPPORTUNITY for mints.

Subtle reminder.

pastebin.com/K8EZKLER

What opportunities do you have Castron. Are you as free as a bird or a slave ranch hand.

It's alright man, I was just messing with you, the only bad part is dealing with bad drivers, but I know Dallas is worse. Hope I didn't overstep it man.

See you around, man.

I... honestly don't know how to answer this. Never wanted to work on a farm, but now I'm the only person around here that's able to do the work, so for the time being, this is where I stay.

Oh, I wasn't perturbed or anything, Friend. It takes a lot to get me flustered, so don't worry about it. Do however be careful with bad drivers, though, as someone that's been hit by a truck, it's not very fun.

Hello /ksg/, my first time posting.

I have something to confess.

I'M IN LOVE WITH A 2D GIRL PLEASE TAKE AWAY THESE FEELINGS

Don't get any weird ideas. Lilly is mine.

Cute Hana. Do you have anything outside of your work, any friends or hobbies you indulge in that could lead to new opportunities? Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years? It's never too late to make a change.

Can't, sorry.
Feel with it, mun.

If you just stayed quiet We wouldn't have a problem.

Anyway, I get the basics of Lillyposting so you don't need to explain them to me. To me it seems there are just too much wrong for any criticism to help. Especially when it's sugar coated. I assume you're like twenty years old or so but you still like Lilly. And that's fine - I do too! A bit more than you if you can believe it!

That's why my heartfelt, real and kind advice is that you find someone else to like. The more time you waste on this self-indulgent fantasy that you're an up and coming Lillyposter growing into his own to the constructive friendship of his fellow Lillybros the less time you have to like someone you might actually be good with.

Shit taste.

Very funny.

Oh my... It seems patient is finished...

>I wasn't
The first hope I get to see become reality man! And I know man, one of these days I'll get hit by a Mexican driving a pickup though man, I just know it.
>tfw I don't even love 2D man

I finished the route a couple of weeks ago. It was my first and only route. Why am i still feeling like this oh god
What the fuck
You shut your mouth

It'll feel better, over time.
Just need to give it more hours and thought, man. We're here for you too.
Would more Lilly images help?

I've got friends I try to hang out with every Saturday. No real hobbies outside of table top gaming. Haven't been able to game any as of late do to conflicting work hours and what not, but we're trying to get it back up and running this coming weekend. Nothing really to "lead to new opportunities".

Where do I see myself in 5 - 10 years? An honest answer would be "I don't see myself anywhere", an optimistic answer would simply be "happy". I'd really like to try my hand at blacksmithing though.

>one of these days I'll get hit by a Mexican driving a pickup though man, I just know it.

All you can do is be careful.

>He actually fell for the Lilly meme

>Where do I see myself in 5 - 10 years? An honest answer would be "I don't see myself anywhere", an optimistic answer would simply be "happy".
I feel that.
Not sure if I'd be up for blacksmithy but it seems like a fit for you.

Hey that's my photo. Do not steal.

I'm thinking of sleeping soon so all those glorious images would sadly be wasted.

It's strange though. I didn't know a VN could make me feel such strong emotions. Truly great writing.

>All you can do is be careful
Yeah man, and I do, and I already know you do the same, so I guess that means we're even for now. Not too sure on that though man, I hope it means we're even then.

This is a wonderful edition

Lilly

I eventually told my friends that I'd like to try blacksmithing and they all just sort of laughed.

However, recently there's been a new blacksmithing competition show on discovery or something and now they're digging the idea. Just need to figure out how to get a small home-forge up and running.

>now we're even

That would imply we owed one another anything. We've been on even ground this whole time, Friend.

I think my roommate showed me that discovery program, it looks fucking hard to smith stuff but I know you can do it user

>even grounds
That's what I meant man, and this confirms that.

Nth for a happy Hana!

so what happened in ky

akira did a timeline reboot and then quit because hanako is never allowed to have a good complete route of any form

I love that show.

I have a friend who does some home smithing and has a job as a welder. He seems to enjoy it a lot and has made some pretty impressive items. You should give it a shot!

Just be careful!

>mfw KY is ded

Link me please

steamcommunity.com/groups/yanderestraw#announcements/detail/930377683334161747

Ah, what a shame I'm sure. At least now we won't get people talking about it all the time.

Damn. That's a shame, but props to Akira for being professional as ever.

Shouldn't you be happy? You got to derail a community tradition, you won. Disappointment keeps on disappointing I suppose.

Is there a more alpha male than Hisao? Within like 2 weeks of transfering to a new school he is already fucking some sweet disabled pussy. Wish I could do that but instead I just sit at home listening to synthwave while enjoying a taiwanese visual novel about crippled teenagers

what are you even trying to say

Hisao was terrible in every way but women just fell into his lap because it is in fact a mongolian pictograph

Kenji.

No lady can resist the swagger vest.

My hope is Akira will release all of the notes and hidden plot gems.

I'm going to miss KY. I loved it enough to run it myself, but I don't have the skill to be a Quest Runner or match Akira's writing. I don't have the crazy spark for it.

Do you even have the spark to write anymore?

Oops, sorry. I'll try to keep that in mind.

All right.

>I didn't know a VN could make me feel such strong emotions.
It has surprised many in the past, as well.

Feel free to come back tomorrow or whenever.

TV has the power to change mindsets.

It ain't the spark, it's about time, another reason I couldn't be a Quest Master. What time I have for writing is eaten up by my Veeky Forums games. Some of those are drawing to a close, so I hope that frees up time for KS writing.

I love that screencap so much.

Don't worry about it man. I'm sure Veeky Forums needs you more than we do.

And as we know you're a better fit there anyway if you know what I mean.

Glad you like it, I took that one from my old archives. Never got around to finishing that.

Here. We. Go.

The Veeky Forums games I run are tabletop games that I run for friends, not the site. I run games every Sunday and every other Wednesday. One of my buddies ended school, so we've been gaming a lot more often, which means much of my free time is spent on that.

Uhm, thanks for the needless clarification I guess.

Laughed out loud at the screencap, those are my sentiments precisely. Anyway, i'm dozing off now. You seem like a cool guy, take care man.

/r/ing more Sprite edits!

What kind do you want?

Thanks man, see you around.

You're welcome, buddy!

Glad to see you in a less confrontational mood. I guess it was just your blood sugar or something last time.

What systems are you running, Friend?

Smiling upright Hanako!

Upside down, sneering Hanako with a corncob pipe, bowler hat and a lazy eye!

Can't imagine what this might be for...
Does this look okay?

That would take a few more steps.

Perfect! Now angry excited emi!

Fat Lillys!

Night man, hope no kills you in your sleep.

Aha

Those feels tho

ksg mansion when

Who the hell would want to live with you idiots?

Hmm, I don't have the current set of Emi sprites. Sorry.

It would be fun for a little while at least.

I just realized that Suzu is supposed to be the computer.

No it would be awful.

How about a exasperated whut shizune

Here, have this.

Thanks! Laughing smug Jigoro!

I d-don't have Jigoro either. I only have the Act 1 sprites. The rest of the stuff is on my old PC. I should probably fix this sometime.

Dammit Kenji! How about... Angry eyed smug Kenji?

how the fuck do you have 3k+ generals over one visual novel
what the fuck
literally how

Fabulous grinning doc!

Thanks doc

Here you go.

Last one I promise! Whistling kill Akira!

No kill face in the Act 1.