>source for all atoms in our solar system
>created the earth
>causes weather patterns
>sustains all life on earth
>provides light for us to see
>provides comfort to those who respect it
>punishes those who disrespect it
>obviously exists

That's fine. Descriptions are ultimately meaningless.

literally triglav

Peace Be Upon You brother!

Me!

The true being. The one to bring order form the chaos.

no, it's not god.

t. Akhenaten

Either Aphrodite or Freya. I like my slutty warrior women.

>will eventually be dead
>and unable to worship
Kek, idiot.

well yeah, you aren't supposed to worship Aten, only Akhenaten can. you worship Akhenaten who will intercede on your behalf

My Ego

Satan.

Death, the gentle sovereign of us all.

Lord Vishnu

>obviously exists
Hard to argue with that, I'm sold.

We won't be needing gods by the time the Sun dies. Humanity will either be dead due to destroying ourselves, Our Firey Lord scorching us to death and swallowing us in his death throes, or us having become gods ourselves ala transhumanism.

Can't stay in the crib forever after all.

YAHUVEH

Isaiah 45:7
>I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YAHUVEH do all thesethings.

The Norse gods.
>mfw Iceland built a public temple to them

Columbia, Selene and Discordia.

God of course, as he's the only one that's real.

Might be a dumb question, but there's that "you will not have any Gods before me" business, but is there anything against honoring gods after him? Do other gods exist in a Christian framework?

Yes, they all exist. They're understood as fallen angels who come to humanity as false Gods

Odin. He got rid of The Ice giants and made my lands livable. Also based all seeing ravens Hugin and Munin

Archon please

The Platonic Demiurge

The Gods of my ancestors

ur mum

The one with no name or face.

Tzeentch

mfw

Kek , Eris, Bob, and Ron Howard

the eye in the pyramid
the eye of providence.

My fellow Afro-American friend

Crom

Mehrunes Dagon is the only god worth worshipping.

YHWH

It's the only way.

bump for more deities I dont know.

Son of Zeus

I prefer the Romantic Demiurge

The who what now?

Hope

youtube.com/watch?v=eWG-nHuuCRc

I remember years ago on Veeky Forums, there was a movement of fedora-tippers who started saying they would worship the Sun. They came up with symbolism, vernacular, the whole nine yards. I think they were called Neo-Solists or something like that.

They were shitposting constantly, at least on /pol/. In response, some of us who hated them so much came up with a new religion that completely ripped their religion off. Instead of worshiping the Sun, we worshiped the Atmosphere. We called the god Atmos, and he had his own symbolism.

We made all these infographics detailing how Sol was trying to murder us all the time with his radioactive heat-rays and the only thing protecting us was Atmos. Every time a Solism thread would pop up, or they would pop up in another thread, we would shitpost them into oblivion with our Atmos religion.

Fuck you.

Sol Invictus is best god.

how dare you insult the glorious sun disk, Aten!

Our Lady Juno.

Aphrodite wasn't a warrior.

Oh but user, the Sun is wondrous body, like a magnificent father. Sigh. If only I could be so grossly incandescent.

Ishtar. Bitch hasn't released zombies on us yet, deserves mad props.

Valisystem

Christianity likes to pretend the OT doesn't exist and pretend that the Semitic Pantheon of Gods doesn't exist. YHWH literally overthrew El to become the leader of the Pantheon.

The one and only

Selardi.

Not to be a hipster "I bet you haven't heard of my deity" fag, but because she appeared to me and told me to worship her. Determining her identity was a pain in the ass.

Mary, Mother of God.

Glycon

None, because I am an edgy fuck.

me my self and I

Checked

Kek, this is when shitposting gets out of hand but goes full circle to be something hilarious

Your god is fucking garbage.

>only made her wish because the alternative was Madoka, her friends, family and city all die to Walpurgis
>literally done out of survivors guilt and because Madoka has a huge inferiority complex
>fucking lies to Homura that she's happy as a god (Rebellion shows dead magical girls long for worldly desires and Madoka admits she would never want to abandon her friends and family)
>is made a punk bitch to Homucifer who does an infinitely better job as the god of the universe

FUCK MADOKAMI

Say that to my face and not online you fucking punk ass bitch i fucking dare you

pls no spoiler i havent gotten around to watching movies yet

pls stp no spoil pls

Go pirate the 3rd movie fag. It's been over 3 years now. It's the end of the story for that worthless cunt Madoka.

i keep forgetting im downloading them right now pls no more spoil

Not sure, I bought the movie.

Worship the god beneath you.

I'll start.

Holy shit

TONATIUH

The one true God

>Not to be a hipster "I bet you haven't heard of my deity" fag
Yes you are.

Underrated

Christian, like most any westerner, but I still have a huge interest in the Germanic gods of old.

Well, any old Indo-European religion.

Dionysus/Bacchus

t. Yamazaki

>worshipping a puppet

no, YHVH is El, or rather became El.

From what I understand, El is more like a title that whoever the leader of the Semitic Pantheon holds and so there was a separate deity (the God of the kingdom of Israel) that YHWH overthrew/defeated in war to become the supreme God of the Pantheon.

>The sun
>Source of all the atoms in the solar system

No. All of the matter that didnt accrete into the sun accreted into planets, moons, or asteroids. The matter in our solar system came from a nebula, IIRC.