Has the Ancient Greek & Roman tradition of Pederasty been demonised in modern culture?

Has the Ancient Greek & Roman tradition of Pederasty been demonised in modern culture?

Bear in mind that, until the mid-20th century, it was a rite of passage in Albanian society, and is still prevalent in Australasian tribes to this day.

And also, bearing in mind that the whole notion of homophobia was born from the post-Renaissance Christian ethos (which still exists to this day), is the denial of Pederasty merely an act of repression?

Shameless bamp

>Bear in mind that, until the mid-20th century, it was a rite of passage in Albanian society
If Albanians do it, it can't be a good idea.

Homosexuals ruined it.

haha benis!

This. I'm so sick of people thinking that I'm gay just because I like young boys. I find adult men disgusting, but boys can be really cute since they often look really feminine. But because of fags, I'm ashamed to tell that to people.

MODS!!!

"muh moralism" ruined it

>I-I'm attracted to femininity
>I-I'm not gay

Trapfags are the worst

Time to die...

Protection?

Well when you say 'modern culture' and then say Albanians and Australasian what exactly are you trying to get at?

Modern western culture demonizes it. That doesn't make everyone approach it identically, there is no one "modern culture".

Being attracted to femininity is pretty much the definition of "not being gay", mate. If I were gay, I would be into manly, adult guys.

Yes. It was made explicitly clear both by serious and comedic writings that such relationships often started out at gymnasiums, while boys often started at-least the age of 12 attending them and started their athletic training. Pretty much all the gay-shit written by old male poets about praising the physical features of younger guys, infer not details and characteristics of young boys, but those of developing adolescent males; and their whole attractiveness of them according to those gay-geezers seem to be of their youthful inexperience.
It wasn't old dudes fucking little boys, that's for sure. Still kind of fucked up, as it's unlikely most of them actually benefited them with teaching them anything out of the relationship.

Why are you so conscious about being gay? Unless you live in a third world country like me, nobody in the developed world would give a shit about you being a fucking boy loving homo.

Yes, the age of consent is completely arbitrary. It should be abolished so anyone can have sex with anyone they choose provided that both parties consent to it.

I just care about truth and facts, that's all. I'm not gay. If I were, I would be attracted to males ONLY, which isn't the case. Masculinity itself disgusts me.

>t. pedo fags
back to /tv/ and /r9k/ with you.

You're bisexual and very insecure. Well done.

Why did once proud, ancient warrior cultures ever stop practicing pederasty?