>Block list, furniture themes and paint
imgur.com/a/hQzDQ
imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28&usp=sh

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8&usp=sh

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B5VFAiJ5n4-SMnNYZ3lFV1FUbE0/view?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5VFAiJ5n4-SRWpGblpkZlhQOXc/view?usp=sharing
strawpoll.me/4613115
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for plantera fucking sucks and I hate it

Second for fishing huts

What do you have against plants?

everything

I doubt I'm going to finish my current 1.3 playthrough before the next update. As it's adding desert shit I expect it to require making a new world to get the most out of it.

Would it be ethical to just copypaste my current base into the new world and resume from that point?

It's a sjngleplayer game. Do whatever you want, nigger.

salad

man when this game says large world size it's not fucking kidding

I had an adventure just trying to get to the underworld in a new world I made, and that's with chlorophyte pickaxe

I am currently playing and building in a 10,000x4,000 world from some recent mods, been a hell of a dig

We didn't think this through. Tax Collector is having a good time though.

for what purpose would you put your fucking house on a fucking dungeon

Why not? Watching the NPCs fight Skeletron for us was fun.

Why not? Seems really useful. Dungeon right at spawn, right near the ocean, Lunar event always under lock and key, probaably next door to the jungle, great base space.

And then you get NPCs killing the worshipers out front and then you get murdiddlyerdered by cultist man.

>probaably next door to the jungle
Jungle and dungeon are always on opposite sides.

Fiddling with an idea. Waiting for daylight to add details to each type of waterfall.

Dunno how the hell that water isn't just falling off because it looks like nothing's there to hold the water.

There's gemspark blocks there.

Laying some foundation for ideas. Picking at the bottom walkway next.

Whoops forgot my image.

Is it possible to produce living mahogany walls without an inventory editor?

Living mahogany walls don't exist.

Wait so this is just 4 blocks and not a wall?

god dammit.

>it's another 'user gets the pharaoh's robe instead of the magic carpet' episode

>server players are shitters
>mistaking iron for "metal"
What's new?

How shitty this looks? Also tips how to improve it?

>How shitty this looks?
Very.
>Also tips how to improve it?
Dynamite.

GEE, YOU SURE GOT ME
I'M SO MAD THAT I'M EVEN TYPING IN CAPS

wew, and I only had to uproot about 7000 trees for it.

>using HQ textures mod
Why?

Why not? It looks smoother.

Dude are you using a fucking filter?
Get the fuck out of my general.

What is that for, anyway? Will you build houses on it?

I just tested it and most of the small spaces are suitable for housing. I think I'll put some usefull NPC's in it, workshop in the middle and maybe a small garden on the left for basic potion needs. I was thinking digging down and making some roots for a storage room.

It's been 544 days. I'll update the webms around 550. In the meantime, I've used imagemagick to compare an image from before hardmode and after all these 544 days. The red parts are the pixels that have changed.

Here's a link to the webms.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B5VFAiJ5n4-SMnNYZ3lFV1FUbE0/view?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5VFAiJ5n4-SRWpGblpkZlhQOXc/view?usp=sharing

That sounds very nice, user. I hope to see an updated image of that tree with the roots when you're done with it.

It seems that the two pyramids have made a save space between them where the crimson and hallow can't reach. The dungeon is protecting the left side of the map, but you can see the crimson getting to that part by going under the dungeon. Another noteworthy thing would be the snow biome, which, due to its landscape, it has stopped the spread of the corruption to a good chunk of its zone.
It seems to be virtually impossible to penetrate the jungle from its sides, which is why the crimson is spreading from the surface inwards.

I think the trouble it has spreading through the jungle may be that, aside from the chlorophyte actively fighting corruption, the jungle tends to be rather porous and doesn't have as much corruptible material in it.

Jungle grass is very corruptible, and there's tons of it in the jungle. The problem is that with all those caves, it might be difficult for the crimson to reach certain spots due to the big gaps between them. If on top of not reaching certain places you add in the fact that there are uncorruptible blocks blocking its way, such as wood, minecart tracks, beehives, etc, then it makes it quite difficult for the corruption to advance into the jungle.

Sure, there's jungle grass, but compare the amount of grass there is in the jungle to the amount of raw stone in normal underground. And don't forget the mud as well does not carry corruption beyond turning to dirt.

In fact, I think that also has something to do with why the desert gets eaten so fast. If we suppose that corruption is set to spread faster on the surface compared to the underground due to the different levels of density of corruptible materials, that would perfectly explain why the it spreads so quickly through surface deserts, which are 100% corruptible.

SERB WHEN?

When you stop being a lazy fuck and make one.

my isp is shitty
i can't host a serb
if you host a serb i'll trimm your rune armor

No.

strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

Crimruption

What exactly happened with the pixels by the left ocean?
Crimson hasn't gotten under the Dungeon and up again yet, and surface Dungeon protects it completely

Maybe HM metals and spread grass?

But isn't this a world he doesn't actually play on, he just leaves it as is? Don't you have to destroy altars for HM ore to appear at all?

Ah yeah. Maybe it's moss?

Moss and vines.

Because it looks smoother.
Terraria is nice and grainy. Go play Otherworld.

Cute!

Making progress here.

All advice on how to improve is appreciated.

Make the demolitionist's house in the ground below the treasure room, and put the dye merchant somewhere nearer to the edge of the tree with a parked flying carpet.

Oh, well. I expected the roots to be actual roots made of wood, not just a big hole in the ground.
The roots you've made with living wood walls are kinda ugly compared to the rest of the tree.

Yeah I know, I had some trouble doing it with background tiles so I gave up and settled for this.

I really needed the storage you know.

>I really needed the storage you know.
Bury it BELOW the roots.

I'll build around it. Two large ones that branch off in smaller roots on either side and one in the middle that's cut off.

>broccoli tree

s-shut up, it's a mighty oak tree!

Why don't you put some vine rope around?

Good point, I'll get to it when I get my rocket boots.

Why not make the whole storage living wood? A tree's roots are almost as big as its branches.

>painted living fire
Inverted/white smoke blocks are better.

I don't think we had those back then.

You're correct. Living Fire was 1.2.4, and smoke was 1.3.
Mayhaps someone should make an updated version.

That's kinda nice.

Is there any way to edit an already existent mod? I've found a great RPG mod compatible with tModLoader, all it needs is some little tweaking for perfection (namely a level cap and a UI tweak).

I can't be arsed to wait for the mod dev to update this, especially since he finds the UI to be good. Take a look at the UI, it's fucking atrocious.

Corrimson.

That sounds like an agent name.

Tmodreader, it's in the tmodloader forum thread.

>The modder has chosen to hide the code from tModReader

Motherfucker.

OC DONUT STEEL

Can't you read tmodreader and rewrite the code that hides the code?

I'm dumb with coding and google gives me nothing, guess I'll just have to deal with this hideous UI.

Ask the modder to change it or to release modding tools that allow users to change the UI.

>best music
>relatively easy boss
>good drops
you suck

>best music
Agreed
>relatively easy boss
She's harder than moonman by the point you fight her
>good drops
Yeah, like pygmy staff and... oh, that's it.

Never been far into HM beforr. What the fuck is this.? Is this endgame stuff or modded?

It's the most endgame of endgame stuff used by the best player on here (hell, by the best player of all time).

>She's harder than moonman by the point you fight her
Hell fucking no, son. I'm saying this as the shittiest of players this general has ever seen.

Good drops like the fucking axe, temple keys that help you unlock stuff, the grenade launcher and the seedler. I have never used the wasp gun, so I dunno how good or bad it is.

>cheating
Joke's on you. I already modded rotten eggs to do 1000 damage and instagib the angler.

Five hundred and fifty-five days. That's 222 hours of gameplay. I made the webms 60 fps because why not.

I really hate how google has to "process the video" for some stupid reason instead of just displaying it as is.

No no no, that's FAR too much damage. Death should come slowly

Anyone happen to have the big list of 100 different themes/ideas to build? I know it was meant for rolling (and I don't want to derail), but it would be nice for having a basis with building.

Pretty sure it's just a white image with black text, nothing else special.

Go to the fancy builds or wait until someone bothers to post it.

The sacred words are Roll and Never Deliver.

Thanks user

If I make a lake big enough for fishing and color it a certain biome color with a fountain does it count for fishing quests?

Before i bother downloading Tedit again, can anyone tell me if i can use the Morph tool to make the world a snow biome?

No.

Yes.

Anyone know how this fucker did this?