What is the best system of government devised by man and why is it the Constitutional Monarchy?

What is the best system of government devised by man and why is it the Constitutional Monarchy?

Human beings are ungovernable.

That's not how you spell cuckest.

Social democracy is far and away the best system.

What's exactly is the benefit of the 'monarchy' part?

That isn't what social democracy is though.

Literally a /pol/ thread.

Fuck off to /pol/ now.

Fascism.

corrected

>My specific ideal form of government cannot be like the country of ________ because it's untried and can never fail

No, it isn't like Venezuela because social democrats don't seize the means of production or smother private industry.

By definition.

this
see the Labour government of 1945 if you want an idea of what a social democracy looks like

>What is the best system of government devised by man and why is it the Constitutional Monarchy?

It's Anarchy, although human beings are in no way shape or form ready for such a form of 'government'.

>anarchy
What did we have when man first appeared?
If anarchy, why did we change?

None. For one thing, you can replace him with a ceremonial "President", it's a lot more economical.

Also, when mouth-breathers talk about constitutional monarchy they really mean the Westminster system. They don't even realize there's a difference or alternative.

You spelled absolute wrong user

>Monarchy

>If anarchy, why did we change?
As far as I know we were an alpha/beta paradigm, hardly anarchistic. Though I see what you mean.

"ceremonial" presidents are best presidents.
The UK could easily make speaker of the house of commons president

I don't exactly how anarchy (lack of government) wouldn't result in alpha/beta paradigm (if i am correct in what that means...)

The Alpha is the undisputed governor who got his rights through sheer power? It's an explicit form of government, just a very early and natural form of government.

>not being able to think logically in order to not be wrong.
Right.

no. i just didn't understand what alpha/beta paradigm meant. It wasn't some cynical ploy to avoid being wrong. Who does that?

Anyway, I don't see how a lack of government can avoid the alpha/beta paradigm from occurring. i.e. I don't understand how a lack of government can avoid the establishment of an early, tyrannical form of government?

>no. i just didn't understand what alpha/beta paradigm meant.
Oh my bad I thought you meant Anarchism will always lead to the Alpha/beta, sorry bullah.

>Anyway, I don't see how a lack of government can avoid the alpha/beta paradigm from occurring. i.e. I don't understand how a lack of government can avoid the establishment of an early, tyrannical form of government?

It would require thought, which we are capable of. While alpha's/beta's still exist today and can be identified they have no actual power anymore, past selection of women.

>I don't understand how a lack of government can avoid the establishment of an early, tyrannical form of government?

I don't see how it is possible right now either, people have been too corrupted over time by capitalistic needs and general greed. As you said we were almost at this stage in our early history be we diverted. I think it,s possible, at least I want to believe human beings are capable of peaceful co-existence without a government (I mean why can't we?).

>It wasn't some cynical ploy to avoid being wrong. Who does that?
You would be surprised.

A working system where we have no established government is the best form of government.

OK I think we are on the same page.

But I doubt the possibility that we can shake off greed or the alpha/beta mindset.

The Lockean idea that it has been ingrained in us by modern society is doubtful because as you said, even our state of nature led to greed and alpha/betas.

So if we couldn't cooperate without government now, and our cavemen anscestors didn't cooperate either, when could we?

>It's an anarchy means equality episode