What`s max HP for a daily this is my SRT4 pushing about 300whp. 1025cc injectors and a 50 trim turbo are on the way...

What`s max HP for a daily this is my SRT4 pushing about 300whp. 1025cc injectors and a 50 trim turbo are on the way. Looking to stay around 400whp. On 93. Any other SRT`s?

honest question, why didn't you buy a miata?
also, 300hp is considered to be around the limit for a fwd on street tires, but if you wanna put semislicks and front aero on it i guess that could work

Nice b8

why do people daily these kinds of cars.

why dont you just build it however you want and daily a shitbox/motorcycle.

>BUT THE INTERNET TOLD ME RWD IS BETTER THATS WHY THE MIATA IS A BETTER CAR

>MOM ACTUAL FACTS ARE DISAGREEING WITH ME, I BETTER CRY ON Veeky Forums ABOUT IT

I'm not him but if you're buying a FWD performance car, a fucking SRT4 especially you're absolutely retarded.

Alright kiddo

>I'm not him
NICE TRY, HIM.

It's not like the dude's gonna be trying to set a fucking new record at Tsukuba or anything. If he's just doing highway pulls and the occasional spirited canyon drive he's not gonna get any difference between the two.

You can do that in FWD though.

There is no such thing as a horsepower limit for a daily. But a 50 trim on a FWD is going to be a bad time rough with all that lag, you really are going to be pretty worthless outside of the drag strip on slicks. There is plenty of information if you wish to head to the SRT forums or DSM forums.

>tfw just sold my srt4 2 hours ago. Rip fwd burnouts

I'm almost offended that turd gets an srt4 badge

Do you have a dyno sheet?

I really doubt you are near 300whp with the stock intercooler. Previous srt-4 owner speaking.

my daily is around 400 awhp, if not a little more, i'm currently in the process of getting a custom tune and making sure it's all gucci.

upgraded injectors, majestic 80mm turbo, upgraded intercooler, custom intake, elevate 3.5" downpipe, exhaust, getting tuned by hilton tuning. shit's cash

dat 80mm turbo lag

I hope you have an intercooler to support it, currently running a 54mm turbo with full bolt ons and cooling mods on my cobalt. Currently on a shitty 91 tune but tuning for e47 soon when I move and its available.

lol cobalts hit over 300 with a tune and a catless downpipe

Honestly for a dd 200 hp is fine. If you want north of 300 hp get rwd. It will handle the power better

for some reason an srt neon is a car i always wanted to have
i just dont want to pay $10k for a rusty high millage car

It's an RTS but same thing in essence. Putting out 574 RWHP if the dyno was to be believed. Made 610 at the crank.

that "turd" is a rebadged EVO hatch.

>with a few simple mods

eh there's more differences than that.

The only good thing is the drivetrain though, the rest being dodge stuff made me glad i had a warranty.

what are you trying to get at?