How much rape did Americans do in Japan 1945-1952?

How much rape did Americans do in Japan 1945-1952?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recreation_and_Amusement_Association
youtube.com/watch?v=fYQK98d0wQM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

more than they're letting on desu.

you mean more than they "let on." Nobody fucking cares anymore so nobody is "letting" anything on in the US about that

Not enough. Should've been Soviet occupation tier desu.

American ""Rape"""
>Greetings Mama San, is here's 5 dollars, is Mamoko working tonight?

Japanese rape
>GRAB EVERY GIRL IN THE VILLAGE AND PUT THEM IN THE TRUCKS
>EVERY GIRL, 8 YEAR OLD INCLUDED!

This. Should've had a program to wipe out the Japanese race.

Not that much because the Japanese officially provided them with comfort women precisely to avoid more women being dishonored, pregnant and infected with STDs.

More on the subject:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recreation_and_Amusement_Association

"And so we unite and go forward to where our beliefs lead us, and through the sacrifice of several thousands of "Okichis of our era" build a breakwater to hold back the raging waves and defend and nurture the purity of our race, becoming as well an invisible underground pillar at the root of the postwar social order... we are but offering ourselves for the defense of the national polity."
>The "Okichi" referenced was the possibly legendary maid of Townsend Harris, the first American consulate in Japan from 1856 to 1861, who was pressured into becoming his consort.

Halfu's are pretty cute desu.

>5 dollars
When using the RAA brothels, GIs received a ticket (costing ¥100) (approx. 8 cents at the contemporary unofficial rate) upon entry which was then given to the women who serviced them. The women, who usually had between 15 and 60 clients per day, would take the tickets to the station's accounting office each morning where they would receive ¥50 for each ticket.
For example, on the first day, one Japanese worker had 47 American customers and received almost 2 US dollars.

This sounds just like an h-manga I've read

That wasn't established until 1947 IIRC.

hot

8% of a buck fuck

>almost 2 US dollars.

~$30 in today's money

Dammit dude I just got done masturbating.

Hook a man up will you?

>30/47

ah 64 cents per coital encounter, much better.

>ONE
>CANADIAN
>DOLLAR

Better than most people in the world tbqhwithyoufamilia

Then again, Japan was more expensive than most of the world at the time.

I doubt it was as much as the Japanese committed in the rest of Asia.

>ONE
>CANADIAN
>DOLLAR

Why did this make me laugh so much?

It wasn't only state sponsored prostitution.

There were plenty of free group bus rides to the hills and surprise home searches in Okinawa for sure, not quite too knowledgeable as regards the other main islands.

Only W/A women though. The men become Elliot Rodgers, every other race looks like shit.

pretty much you'd get shot if you did this

Well, I wasn't trying to make a political statement.

Unlike most threads here, I am simply searching for historical facts.

I think Okinawans killed like 5 niggers for raping their women and then buried the bodies in caves.

[citation needed]

Oh really? They all develop schizophrenia?

Japan was absolutely fucked economically at the time and many people had to sell everything they owned to afford price-gouged food in the yakuza-run black markets.

To give you an idea of how bad it was, you know those bread eating competitions that show up in anime and shit where the characters run an obstacle course and have to eat some bread hanging from a string at the end? That was born from a game children played at the time because the concept was "haha we're starving so let's turn the very act of being able to eat bread into a game".

The opening chapters of Embracing Defeat dealing with life in the immediate post-war era early in the occupation are fucking depressing.

Okay?

It was two of them, and they just threw them down the shaft and left them yeah, but yeah, that did totally happen.

The lesson here is that if you wander off base to go rape some yellow people, bring your guns. They'd gotten away with it until they got cocky and went to the same village again with no guns.

Basically what this guy said

Japan basically had no economy at the time, I don't know in what way they could be considered "more expensive".

Better bring some BIG guns now.

You mentioned yourself: Absolutely fucked black market economy.

>that relic of a CAR-15
>no brass deflector
>no forward assist
>missing dust cover

That shit's like right out of 68'.....

It surprises me that the majority of modern Japanese are so pacifistic.

Hopefully the Emperor abdicating is a CaoCao inspired plan for Abe to promote a pro-empire head of state from the shadows.

>It surprises me that the majority of modern Japanese are so pacifistic.
The drive for pacifism as a state policy largely came from the Japanese people themselves.

That doesn't make things cheaper for the people user.

Luanda is one of the most expensive cities in the world

The Emperor won't abidicate for a couple more years so not happening.

Also, his sons are more pacifist than he is.

Not to mention he is a figurehead.

So overall, you are a retard posting unrelated shit in the wrong thread.

Yeah I know, but they also seem to want America to reduce its military presence in the country.

Speaking in earnest, normalising Japanese military doesn't equate to militarisation. In my opinion.

>The drive for pacifism as a state policy largely came from the Japanese people themselves.
This. It's still a huge issue. And divides Japan to this day. People apologise for WWII others hate those who apologise.

youtube.com/watch?v=fYQK98d0wQM

Watch the first part of that doco, it explains it quite well. But also watch the whole thing, it's such a confronting documentary about the atrocities that went on in WWII and how they weren't punished and got away with it.

>normalising Japanese military doesn't equate to militarisation.

Yes and state-enforced nationalism and cultural/racial supremacy doesn't equate to Nazism.

Cont*

Essentially, a policy doesn't have to be Nazism or Militarization or Maoism to still be similar enough to be bad.

even g*rmany has a normal military senpai
having a normal military is in no way a bad thing

It was numerous, also from Australians and negroes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident

Half-Asians are the master race and everyone deserves a qt Asian waifu to create more high IQ and genetically superior Hapa babies

topkek

>Oy the Gajin will pollute our entire glorious Yamato race. Let's offer them our minority Ainu and Eta women to rape instead.

How is Japan's military not "normal"?
They passed a reintepretation in 2015.

Yep

this.Elliot was quite handsome He just had Autism and schizophrenia and couldn't accept that certain girls just may not be in to him. He could have gotten laid with plenty of other decently cute girls. He just refused to...because of autism.

Not enough to destroy tojos as a thing.

Elliot was half INDONESIAN
Like, the Islamic Mexicans of Asia. Nothing to do with northeast asian master race.

>mfw delusional cucks think this because low-shit tier cucks only chance of reproducing is with low-shit tier asians

All these abortions end up being future Elliot Rogers and there are hard studies proving this.

Kek'd hard.