Going to lease a new car. These are my top choices...

Going to lease a new car. These are my top choices, if you had to pick from these four which one would you choose and why?

>c300
>328i
>cts
>is 200t

Also looked at Hyundai Gensis, but ruled it out. Should I have?

Other urls found in this thread:

edmunds.com/car-buying/compare-the-costs-buying-vs-leasing-vs-buying-a-used-car.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>lease

>implying my bf knows how to fix cars

C300 is comfiest
328i is sportiest
lexus might be the cheapest to maintain when the warranty runs out
idk about the caddy

Not going to keep it after lease runs out. Which one is best for leasing? I heard BMW will screw you.
But it was the Mercedes salesmen who told me that.

If you can't pay to buy then don't get at all, everyone will know you're a desperate poorfag as soon as you tell them it's a lease

>C300
Lease? Nigga the C300 pictured is W204. Unless you're buying it used, in which case a C350 is a no brainer.

>CTS
Are you a nigger?

>328i
No idea, BMW stopped being relevant after E46.

>IS200t
Haven't test drove it yet. Unless it offer a metric fuck ton of more performance than IS250 it replaces, not worth it. Step up to IS350. Also the most cost inflated car in the list. An F-Sport trim will run you around $45k out the door. They don't even retain value as well as you think. Don't fall for the reliability meme when it rapes you a few extra grand up the ass at the dealer.

I'm not going to comment on anything other than you exact question:

C300. Nicest interior.

It's not like there are stickers inside that say LEASE. You could just lie to people.

Badgewhore. Buy a used ls430

Some people have class unlike you or your mom.

C300
IS 200T

Have fun if you're implying you are a femanon with a hubby to pay your lease.

>"i'm going to lease a new car"

jap faggot here but I'd say lexus

R E L I A B I L I T Y
E L I A B I L I T Y
L I
I A
A B
B I
I L
L I
I T
T Y
Y

OP here

Why do you guys think leasing is a bad idea? I don't want to have to take care of it, and I can trade it in for a new one after 3 years.

I wasn't big on the Lexus but it looked nice even though it didn't handle as well as the rest. The BMW drove the best. The Mercedes was not as good, but better than the rest, and it had a nice interior.

I'm not really sure about the leasing is bad meme either. You get a new car after 3 years, usually by then there's been a model refresh or an all-new model has come out and you dont have to give a fuck about the car at all because you're just gonna return it before it has any problems. Maybe later some poor Veeky Forumstist is gonna buy it and rage about maintenance, but thats icing on the cake

Because you're throwing money out the window.
Leasing does have its usefulness; like if you're gonna be over seas for a year or something.

But leasing a new car every 3 years is just a waste of money.

You should only lease if you can use it as a tax write off for your business or if you're only going to be living out of the country.

>doesn't want to take care of it
sounds like you should be walking everywhere faggot. you don't deserve a car.

>Im going to spend the same amount of money of buying a new car but I wont get to keep it! Is my idea good everyone?

OP here

I was hoping you would be helpful about car things, but you poorfags are only worried about saving me money.

Admit that you are poor and get a e36 318

>wanting to lease a base model car
>calling anyone else poor
Fuck off retard.

Sorry, but the Genesis G90 is fucking GOAT and you should wait for it to come out.

You're wanting to lease a 328i and you're calling others poor lmao
>hey guys check out bottom tier leased BMW do I look I can actually buy one some day?

get the cadillac, stands out more and imo is the best looking of the four in your pic.

thanks for the help Veeky Forums

The guy at mercedes told me that the bmw lease is misleading and will not cover much of the maintenance unless very specific things apply. he said it costs a lot to maintain it, and if I pay an extra $15 a month, mercedes will cover everything.

I don't know if he's telling the truth, and was hoping someone might know something about cars.

not the cts. cadillac's are built to a strict formula that allows zero fun and zero luxury. leather and wood and rwd does not mean luxury

not the lexus. driving a non f-type lexus means the same as driving a lexus from the 90s. you're driving a bowl of warm porridge with a badge

so, merc or bmw

well the mercedes is known as the best highway machine that money can buy

and the bmw is known to be one of the best economy sport sedans that money can buy

so it depends

i drive a lot in stop/go traffic and do interstate runs quite often, so i'd pick the mercedes

but if i lived in the mountains, and needed to head up windy roads often, i'd pick the bmw

>BMW drove the best
fug, are all of those other cars that shit that the worst BMW I have ever driven is the best driver?
You're a retard for even beginning to believe a salesman from another dealership about their competitor's product.
Mercedes calling a competitors product expensive to maintain is like a Burger King employee saying McDonald's is bad for you.
Honestly, fuck the Mercedes guy because he is trying the hardest to take advantage of you.

PS The people who know about cars are the ones telling you not to lease.

So much here is just wrong.
>Has clearly never driven any of these cars
None of these are the best anything you can buy, they're base model, lowest trim """""""luxury""""""" """""""""""sport""""""""""" sedans.

What the fuck does that have to do with leasing?

>leasing
Top cuck.

If you were looking to keep the thing IS 200t but since it's a lease just get the 328i.

>C45 AMG
>C335i
>IS 350
>GS 350

Basically same price on them (lease wise).

Forgot to say that the Lexus has to be F-Sport.

CTS

>Bigger,
>handles better than all but the IS
>easy as fuck to maintain

328 us the only forced induction car of the choices and just a software tune will leave all the other cars in the dust.

Get the Merc or BMW since they are on lease no maintenance worries and frankly both are better then the Lexus in some way, the Lexus is kinda middle ground.
Since your leasing I would definitely go for the German ones. BMW for performance, Merc for luxury, although both perform well and are very nice to be in.
I would take the 328i but I'm a red blooded 21 year old, who would flash a turbo tune to give it a few extra ponies.

Do you just type random words hoping they make sense together

For me it would be between the Cadillac and the Lexus.
BMW relies too much on the brand image they built in the 90s.
Mercedes are for old people.

BTW, the Cadillac ATS is the one that compete with the Mercedes C-class, BMW 3-series, and Lexus IS.

Anyways, between the ATS and the IS... I'd probably pick the Caddy. It's lighter and more fun to drive, even if the Lexus' new 2.0L turbo intrigues me. The ATS's 2.0L Turbo makes more power and has had years to prove itself bulletproof.

Your pic related isn't the new C300 though.

Simply put, they're all pretty good. Pick the one with the image you like most. I personally think BMW's are for assholes, Lexus are for old people (especially so since my 55yr old dad just bought one), which leaves the Mercedes and Cadillac. The Mercedes just edges ahead for me, but the Cadillac would be awesome to drive here in Europe. I figure it'd be whichever I got the best deal on in that case.

>you're throwing money out the window

Not OP, but it's not any worse than buying a brand new car. Sure you can buy used and save money, but then you're not getting a new model year car and all the advantages that brings. Honestly leasing, buying new, buying CPO, and buying used all have advantages and disadvantages and it's really up to the individual to decide what they want. I don't think any of them are necessarily bad.

OP here

Just wanted to say that my bf leased me the Mercedes. Now I can go to Jamal's place when I'm on the mood, while my bf drops my daughter at the school.

We're planning on marrying and he thought this car was the perfect gift. I bet Jamal would like the car too

Actually it is worse than even a new car.

edmunds.com/car-buying/compare-the-costs-buying-vs-leasing-vs-buying-a-used-car.html

Legsus is best.

>leases a base model luxury car

My money is on CTS, best looking car from those 4

I meant mostly that both buying new and leasing new are more expensive than buying used. Either way I'm not speaking solely in monetary terms, even the article admits leasing has advantages.

ITT: people who have never driven a newer Cadillac.

>this thread
CTS is the most fun, 200 is the comfiest. Also don't lease an entry level luxury car you retard.

This board prides itself on circlejerking about and perpetuating misinformation.

Yeah I should know better.
Seriously to all of you talking shit about Cadillac: go fucking drive one. The cts and ats are fantastic vehicles.

Stay away from Mercedes.

Certain situations make leasing viable.
Company purchases, you don't plan on keeping the car, you drive very little in which chase leasing is also a good idea.
Buying a car new has advantages to. Especially if you buying a sports or muscle car.
Buying those used tends to bite you in the ass. You're buying someone else's problem.

lease aka getting buttfucked renting a car

Mm, personally considering buying an ATS coupe after they depreciate a bit. Also for the record OP, BMW for that generation (F30) is absolute trash, it's not that comfortable not is it fun at all.

Coupe is a good idea seeing as the back seats are a joke anyway so your not going to be using them. If possible get the 3.6. Thing is a hoot with that engine.

Why not Q50 or TLX?

It'll be a good 5 years of depreciation before I bother but they do seem pretty fun. Shame the CTS coupe looks abysmal because that V8 is attractive

Forgot to mention I'd be getting the 3.6 or nothing at all.
Zero driver input at all and rebadged Honda respectively. Why would you lease either is the bigger question

i like my TLX, but it is getting a bit long in the tooth and the Accord seems like a better deal unless you're getting the SHAWD version.

Really, it's just not worth it at all compared to other cars in the same class. This also goes for the Q50. Personally I can't stand Accords after about 2005ish but that's just my opinion

I don't even like the Q50 but the one thing the Acura gives you is a decent bang for your buck compared to the other cars.

Because it's just a Honda :^). I'll concede the interior makes me want to puke less than the equivalent year Accords.

At least you get the decent lease payments. The interior isn't too bad I just hate the slow infotainment system and the stupid double screen layout.