Think the PT Cruiser was just a design anomaly

>think the PT Cruiser was just a design anomaly
>see this car

Whyyyyyy

Other urls found in this thread:

modernperformance.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The man who designed the PT Cruiser was fired from Chrysler in an argument with Mercedes. GM then picked him up. The HHR and PT Cruiser were both designed by the same man.

That's a Chevy HHR
>Fucking summer fags.

Every time I see a PT I physically gag.

I own two PT Cruiser. How does that make you feel?

Lmao, talk to me when you'll have two multiplas

No shit, genius. OP was pointing out that it looks like a PT Cruiser.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

GM always second.

This is my newer one of the two

For what purpose

Old one had a couple of problems that I couldn't fix before mot so I just got a new one. I have the old one as parts car.

I hope you have the manual at least, are they turbo?

That is cringey. I used to write "バカヤロ" on my dusty rear trunk. Kutabare is pretty dank though

5 speed manuel, europoor cuck 2.0l na.
I really don't feel like dishing out over 10k for the GT version.

>2.0L DOHC

Holy shit what the fuck are you doing

What's wrong with it?
It's not fast but I can manage with 0-60 in 8.5 seconds

That's decent, even in Amerifat. That's only half a second slower than a Chevy Sonic Turbo, and about as quick as a Hyundai Accent over here.

Only problem with the engine is that it really starts moving at 4k rpms. That's probably why it feel really under powered to most drivers, especially with automatic tranny. I think it's done on purpose to keep the mpgees reasonable.

Look into performance parts from Amerifat under the Dodge Neon. There's a lot there. And the front half of the PT Cruiser's chassis comes from the Neon, so motor mounts, header, and suspension bits for the Neon should all bolt right up.
The 2.0L DOHC was offered in America from 1995-1999 in the Dodge Neon ACR, Neon R/T, and the base model 1995-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse (though with reversed flow, so the intake and exhaust are on opposite sides)
modernperformance.com/