/wowsg/ - World of Warships Admiral

Next Year Edition

>*****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

Patch 5.10(LIVE):
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-notes-0510/

British cruisers announcement (SOON™):
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/rule-britannia/

Stat tracker/Stalk your favorite wowsg
warships.today
na.wows-numbers.com/

>Useful Information:
pastebin.com/nuWhcW1K

>In-game chat channel
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel", password is "vidya"
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' channel by Antibully ranger
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Clans
Not implemented in the game yet.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

playtogether.worldofwarships.com/invite/J1o2v9b
youtube.com/watch?v=NnXcHGgszp4
discord.gg/FhvrzjR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for world of fires.

Cruisers have no role in this game except to die.

Pola premium ship when!

So I'm about to start my long journey into World of Warships.

Anyone got a referral link they want to pass to a NA brother?

playtogether.worldofwarships.com/invite/J1o2v9b

when you get to tier II you will have a very good reminder that torpedoes exist.

I want San Marco basin as a port in game; the Venetian Arsenal would be okay too.

I will try to remember those fishes swimming towards me aren't friendly.

sure if you'e a shitter

well being new and not being shot at gives a false sense of security.

Battleship have no role in this game except to be a XP piñata.

Next year!

Next year))))))))))
Haha no, they didn't even make Wilhelmshaven for the KM BB release.

If you are that unhappy with the state of the game... You could take a break. Try other games, try objectively better games made by non-russians, try Steel Ocean

Post the image yo, FIRE IN THE SKY!

Guess this bote

>objectively better games made by non-russians
>try Steel Ocean
Pls

But that's not Pola.
She's the best BB tho.

If he is fed up with slav botes, but still is wanting botes, he has a few options.
He could
>wait for the other Slavs to make world of PT botes,
>step back a few hundred year to the Age of Sail in Naval Action,
>or just try out SO.
And I dont think PT will work out well.

>PT botes< WoWS

Is there something wrong with the login server? I can't seem to login now.

NA? I can't log in either

might be server maintenance

Yea NA. Servers show as up on the official site, so I guess it's the login server.

You have to be pretty much autistic to prefer Steel Ocean RC car 'ships'.

As opposed to the RC ships in this game?

Both are like RC car ships to me

it's back up for me sempai

>baBBy captains cried so hard they removed mogami from the game
feels bad

is buying the t2 kraut cruiser to train my captain better than just leaving him in my normal ships as I grind?

For the Bayern:

Auxilliary Arms mod 1 or Main arms mod 1?

Twice-as-extra-survivable AA sounds pretty neat

it literally does not matter

>cleveland with DE and fire flags gets 16% fire chance shells every 8s against low tier fire prevention

my dick is so hard right now

whatever you say, my oriental friend)))))))))))))))))

youtube.com/watch?v=NnXcHGgszp4
>Every day, you can earn up to three crates by reaching each milestone (Earn 100 exp, earn 1,100, earn 11,100).
>You can choose one of four types of crate: Credits, signal flags, consumables, or gamble for a chance at a bigger crate with better rewards like that Saipan.
So what's the catch going to be?

>credits I already have tons of
>signal flags that don't really matter
>consumables that I can buy with the tons of credits I already have
>or gamble for premiums I don't even want
Yea they're all worthless.

Considering you start as DD's in that game... Not sure what you are expecting.
If you played Warships as only a BB and then tried out DD' s it would feel like a major change of pace, and as you put it "RC cars"

>Saipan
but I don't want to play garbage

Is of want more crates? Buy now with gold!!!!

Buy 10 crates get two free )))))

>when the last stretch of a ship grind kicks in

>play Konig
>no cits against broadsiding furutaka
>no cits against broad-fucking-siding omaha
>play cleveland
>shitadeled through the fucking bow by Gneisenau (shit pen my ass)
>130 hits AND NOT EVEN A SINGLE FUCKING FIRE
>time to get some fun in my NC
>detonated
I think that's enough RNG cuckery for today. The game probably tries to tell me to get gud or have a break.

Anybody else having troubles with aslains?
Got the most recent one yesterday, ran it like normal yet when I get in game nothing's changed.

check your res mods folder and make sure it's titled "5.10.1"

No matter how well you do t2 xp will suck.
Use normal ships or t5+ premium.

Fletcher

What`s a good tier for a noob to get gud without being bottom tier 3 times out of four?

Remember to join the /wowsg/ Discord:
discord.gg/FhvrzjR

There's not good tier, since you're always going to suffer +/-2 MM, unless you're a tier IX or X, which are not economically viable.

There are good (OP) ships that can take on +2 enemies without suffering too much, though.

I don't understand what you mean.

Just play lots of nippon destroyer

t4
Kuma, Kaiser, Isokaze

If almost noone plays at tier 1 and a decent amount of people play at tier 5 tier 3 are going to play most of their games being bottom tier and having a pretty big disadvantage thats at least how it goes in WOT

>kaiser
>good
Turrets are garbage, accuracy is terrible, only good in melee range at which it gets trolled by DDs popping in outta nowhere

dont join, they just bully you instead of playing

They recently changed the way matchmaking works here. Tier 1 can only see tier 1, tiers 2-4 can only see +-1 tier. So 4 is your best bet because at worst you'll only ever fight 5s. Meanwhile 5s and 6s are constantly the bottom bitch to 7s and 8s currently.

I'm pretty sure this will cause a massive clog-up of players unwilling to move past tier4.

Are the rest of the wehraboo bb's as good as this?

I don't understand the reasoning behind the change. It worked pretty fine the way it was.

T4 BB's and CV's were the only ones that had, and truly needed, pref MM. The T4 cruisers and DDs were perfectly playable against T6.

It's all a way for WG to make T5 and T6, the money-maker tier for no-prem users, less profitable and less enjoyable. T7 is the sweetspot now, but it doesn't make as many credits as T5/T6, so it's working as intended.

Why low tiers are so fucking comfy?

That`s actually a very good ideea in WOT tier 3 tonks generally were designed to only have enough armor to defend against infantry and guns to penetrate that kind of armor but they were put aginst tier 5 wich were real WWII tanks and one of the most profitable nonpremium tanks credit wise so tiers 3 and 4 were hell in that game.

Joke's on WG, the t6 BBs outperform the t7 ones when shooting at t5 - t7 targets.

>when you have more flooding damage than fire damage in a RU DD

I guess its a trade off for actually flooding an idiot who immediately put out one fire?

and with that I am fucking done with the trashcan

>inna kongo
>be a tank going with the cruisers because i'm not a fucking pussy
>focus fired but that's ok, my teammates will surely eliminate those HE spammers
>cruisers eat torps like sluts sailing in a straight line, but at least they kill the DDs
>but where are all the glorious salvos from my team BBs that should deleting them hostile cruisers
>they were all base camping and "sniping"
>in new yorks and mexicos at that
>they get shredded by enemy fusos because lol shooting at nearly stationary target from out of their range
>enemy cv torps me point blank
That's what i get for not blue lining like a fag.

which is why I only play destroyers.

Git gud, you don't even try with retarded teams, just farm damage.

Bismarck seems to be actually fun
no manual secondaries yet tho
can't imagine what it will be after i get it

Any other premiums they adding to the gamble box?

Tirpitz is better.

Get ready for

>It's another "What's in the box this time" episode

Who the hell is actually stupid enough to sail into secondary range really?

>playing kongo in a game that has könig

>10.6km secondaries
A lot of ships

If you fail to perform in Kaiser, it's not the ship that is the problem.

it only really shit on t5 cruisers and CVs.

The DDs don't really give a fuck, and the BBs perform adequately once tehy have the first hull upgrade.

>sailing into 10km range
Who would be stupid enough to do that? Everyone knows the best range for engagement is 10-15km. Heck tier 10 games are sail backwards from max range meta.
Secondaries are only good for killing idiots, which you can already do with your mains.

What ship is that? She's beautiful

>Pola and Zara

Read Nigger, read.

German BBs are made to brawl hard and wreck face in that range, so you just have to go in there yourself.

thats the better tier 3 ship, many other german BBs arent taht awesome

it has better reload that kawaii-chi, more secondaries and can still pen as much as kawaii-chi would.

frankly you will find no downgrades as long as you understand they are brawlers, not snipers

THE FIRE ONLY GROWTH

>600 hits

B-but I like playing with her because reasons

>fire HE entire round
my fire has withered down

So is all this carry selling just because its the end of the expansion and because there was a huge content drought?

If its like this all through Legion I'm gonna just start PvP'ing because raiding will be an absolute joke with every drooling retard running around with high end gear/achievements.

I think I'm going to tie a player's performance in Flint with the server average on Atlanta. Until the ship gets sold to the general public, I don't really think it's fair to pull averages from a subgroup of 3-time Rank 1 autists.

I think Flint is the only one that falls into this category. Are there any other reward ships out there that are preferentially given out to much better players (on the whole)?

t. Stats-kun

Glorious

Wrong WoW.

Woopsy daisy

Happens more than you think, don't worry about it

Atlanta class is the description of DAKKA

Kamikaze?
Maybe the ARP ships?

Has a cleveland+flint+atlanta napalm-dropping division of eternal BB tears ever been made?
imagine a div of 3 flints
it'd be hot

I might aswell play that everytime since i do not need signals, credits or consumables.

Playing with my Flint have only lowered my WTR, you can see my stats Except Airbornesamurai all the other player are really good.

Sims
Flint
Atlanta is better overall because of perma smoke

A Sims-Atlanta-Flint div is better.

The WR difference between those ships and their regular tech tree equivalents is much smaller than the massive 19-point difference between Atlanta and Flint, but I think I'll add those, anyways, simply out of principle.

Thanks.

>hurr your a shitter
>get gud

Marblehead
Murmansk
Fujin
Arkansas Beta
Iwaki Alpha

The catch is that you're still playing their garbage game.

>Marblehead
Freely sold.
>Murmansk
Freely sold.
>Fujin
Freely sold.
>Arkansas Beta
Given not as a reward for any measure of performance but simply on account of having played enough games in CBT.
>Iwaki Alpha
See above.

OH YEAH, and i don't even have Manual AA yet

>Arkansas Beta

I love having 6 upgrade slots on a t4 ship for just having pressed the Battle button a set amount of times.