>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

sporcle.com/games/XYoshiaipomX/name-the-hearthstone-cards-by-quote
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sieg Heil

First for the face of Hearthstone

This picture is not edited or shooped in anyway, this bitch is just this smug. Every time you give Blizzard money she is smirking and laughing at you for being a cuck

>got rank 5
>inmediatly concede until I get back to rank 20 to bully new players with dragon warrior

who else does this?

First for Barnes hunter best deck.

PURITY TONIGHT

4rth for sas gamaw olous edw mesa omws mounopana

xth for warden bareback pussy

WARNING
WARNING
25 MINUTES UNTIL IMMINENT NUCLEAR EXPOSURE
WARNING
WARNING

>every priest is running that same res priest deck from somewhere
>I am running something a little different I made myself
>Undefeated in priest mirror from about 10 games

Nothing feels better than winning the mirror. Now if only they fucked off because I hate the priest mirror.

Hearthstone has literally lost all forms of decision making, the game may as well have bots play your decks and you just make them, because it is all autopilot

Aren't you the special little snowflake

I would be smug too if I went from being a literal prostitute to being a community manager in blizzard, being paid several $$$ just for shilling and deleting "offensive" comments and getting free trips to hawaii.

She went from sucking dicks for a living to raping that hs player guy

Heil?

I wanna fuck the warden

Should I? Found it in a pack and I don't really have that many actual basic cards yet

If you're building your collection still, absolutely. Dump it. I'd only consider keeping if you had almost everything you needed, even then i would still dust it probably.

>have a very niche card worth a lot of dust
>lack basic cards for many decks

>can't decide whether or not to dust it

you might be retarded

Maybe he doesn't know that it's niche yet if he's new.

>lack basic cards for many decks

I literally never said that, retard.

>play tavern brawl
>5-0 with a variety of classes
>every win was extremely easy
You just pick the best card out of the 3. How can people be so bad at this?

>don't really have that many actual basic cards yet

If you don't have many, than you lack many.

You#re so good can i please eat your shit mail it to me i beg you

Basic =! Classic

Retard.

Why are you talking for me?

I'm and posted nothing else except that post and this one, idk what that guy is doing

So what's this hybrid hunter shit I'm hearing about?

I've just been using this midrange hunter and it's been working just fine, why should I change? Or to put it another way... what cards should I change and why does that make it better than this?

Running polymoprh right now and it's making me erect

>being a literal prostitute
>She went from sucking dicks
Source?

Im
Why YOU are posting as me and with anime images you fucking weeb.

What is that a smiley with a zipper mouth?

Hybrid hunter was face hunter with highmanes.

But face hunter is dead and so is hybrid because midrange with calls is just better than bother.

The source is the clam on my ear that i got from fucking her. I'll mail it to you if you want, dont know if that amounts to a source

>"mail" shitposting

Clear samefag.
Kill yourself for having such a retarded fetish.

Someone in the last thread said I should be playing hybrid hunter: But it was right at the end of the thread and he never responded so I thought I'd ask.

If everyone agrees I'm playing the right list then that's cool too, though. Only real argument I've had is that I should really be playing horserider instead of bow and squire I guess over a 2 drop, because I run abusive, but I'd rather have powerful 3/2's and bow is basically a 3 mana war axe. The other two are conditionally better but the rest of the time are worse, and I have plenty of sticky minions already so I'm hardly ever wanting for an abusive target. I'm also totally fine with playing abusive turn 1 if I need to.

Other than the squire/horserider thing I think the list is perfect, but constructive criticism is always appreciated, maybe I'm wrong.

mairu?

Dragon Paladin soon boys

Because sometimes the best card is silverback patriarch, and then you're fucked.

Epic post from a underage faggot

sporcle.com/games/XYoshiaipomX/name-the-hearthstone-cards-by-quote

this shit's harder than it looks

>black people are the same race as white people

- Forsen 2016

I'll cut you down man of the wind prepare yourself

Have you gone full meme today /hsg/?

The polar bear is the same race as the asian black bear

well /hsg/?

>not recording and making a webm of a multi-brann yogg

Into the trash.jpg

PURIFY OUT PogChamp

The last sveral legos I unpacked are N'Zoth, Sylvanas, Cairne, Edwin, Thalnos and Xarile. In that order form oldest to newest.

I just want Antonidas to play mage, but the game obviously wants me to play N'Zoth Rogue.

Oh hi, Meta!

its out folks

BY FIRE BE PURGED

Not until book wyrm comes out.

>kodo kombo AND wyrm combo

It will be beautiful.

W I I I I N D S
I
I
I
I
N
D
S

Just wait for Ant or keep dusting the dupes you get from packs until you have enough, as he's not used that much right now.

Aww yeah.

Imagine if Hunter could use that shit.

Highmane into this.
Concede.

battlecries only trigger twice despite multiple branns

DUST
U
S
T

It's a worse kodo and you need a dragon too. Awful.

Okay /hsg/ replace one word in a card's quote with analsex

>Behold the analsex of Stormwind

You mean after 4th wing. Book Wyrm and Netherspite Historian

no

Mucla is a beast. Why would you dust him?

You need to be over 18 to post here.

Yes, Brann into Templar dream

Who here reached their monthly goal before the ladder will flood with beast druids?

Is he holding a Rallying Blade?

It's my time to shine, screencap this if you want
>Menagerie Warden is overhyped and isn't enough to bring Beast Druid to even tier 2

>mfw I'm right

So what's going to counter Beast Druid?

Should you have two nightbane and 2 blackwing tech? Ive been going back and forth about.

So when is the wing getting released

Don't need to change anything. I'd actually call decks like yours the new version of hybrid, desu, since like said, old face hunter is dead and buried.
You can go full aggro package with horserider and squire if you want, but i'd advise against it in this meta.

>summon a random mech
>summon a random murloc

well they were fucking terrified to give the curator any good cards

HAHA TIME FOR BEAST DRUID AIDS

3 is much bigger than 2, user.

>kills teachers, fandral, twilight guardians, alex's champs
>it's targeted

80g quest. Looking for someone who also has it. You send challenge first. SoundClowns#1296

fuck yourself

report scammers like this

No, templar is way better for midrange without pyro. She doesn't get hurt by equality that much, spawns 3 bodies that can attack 3 targets next turn, another (2) mana discount for solemn vigil, etc. If you want to play control dragon deck and use pyro to deal additional AoE 1 with FH, she loses all her value.

I reckon Blizz might be nerfing warden pretty soon. The value and tempo is just insane.

Add me BestMageEU#1337

"Pass me that Analsex Spanner"

Go fuck yourself aggro shitter

ELEMENTS GUIDE ME

What server?

miss me ?

Looking for someone to trade Play a friend! quest with (160g each), online atm. EU: BestMageEU#2304

Good points.

Post pic with name uncropped.

>muh beast druid is OP
>o-one card will make it tier 1 for sure!!
t.leddit
if you agree you should return

Yeah figured as much, thanks for responding at least. Infested wolf is insane and BBW just puts hunter over the top, it's just dumb how powerful it is, hunter is stickier than zoo now in a lot of regards with much much better finishing power and a win condition hero power. Highmane has always been considered basically legendary-tier in how good it is (and you get to play 2 of them), and now CotW can outright win games all by itself on turn 8. I've actually been surprised at how useful deadly shot can be, too. Bow is great even without secrets, though I'd probably play glaivezooka over it if it still existed.

On top of all that you are favored against dragon warrior (or just warrior in general), the most played deck/class in the format. What a time to be alive.

I just don't think blackwing technician is good for any dragon paladin deck

NA

>mysterious challenger
>tunnel trogg

Whens wing 3 out for EU?

5 hours after NA

>he thinks mysterious challenger carried the deck
>he thinks tunnel trogg carries the deck

Who's gonna go make a full on burgle rogue next week?

Totem Golem is pretty important to make trogg OP in most cases. Challenger is garbage now that avenge isn't in the format, honestly the deck mostly got by because pre-standard, pally had literally the best cards in almost every cost slot, challenger just put it over the top. There's a reason the Dr.1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 meme exists.

post reasons why Control will never be a viable deck archetype in Hearthstone.

>Charge
>Divine Shield

>he thinks mysterious challenger carried the deck
>deck didn't exist before ultimate 6/6 for 6 mana thinning bomb with sticky synergy
Gee I wonder what secret shitter will say to me now

Me, though I have no idea how to build it beyond the opponent's class cards and peddler.