Why door poor fags that can only afford crappy old integras like this think their cheap fwd shit boxes have any place...

Why door poor fags that can only afford crappy old integras like this think their cheap fwd shit boxes have any place at a car show?

I hate honda / acura fags so much.

honestly though, i bet that integra is loads of fun to drive.

because some people like them

But it looks really clean. That's hard to come by. Sure the car isn't the most expensive thing ever. But it fucking looks great and is probably a blast to drive. You're just upset that more people were looking at it than whatever the fuck you're driving

How about that shit prelude right next to it

What does OP drive again? The bus seat?

>I hate that other people enjoy their cars because I'm an autistic loser that's benchraced the fun out of everything in my life!
Fuck off you cancerous loser

i like em, to each their own buddy.

>That's hard to come by.
it's had body work and paint m8. probably full up unibody restoration.

Pretty clean

While I personally am not a huge integra especially that one what he has done to it doesnt look cheap.

Best Tuner of the 2000s doesn't have a place at a car show? What?

>that FD with scissor doors

Your mom's pussy

Any car that someone looks after, keeps pristine, or puts the money into to make into something special deserves a place in a car show.

Yes, even your mom's minivan, we are an accepting crowd.

I will let my mum know.

>muh 'lude
>muh 'teg
>muh 'vic
why do hondafags do this?

because you're adorable when you get into an ass frenzy over something you shouldn't even care about

I have never heard anyone refer to a civic as a "vic" and I am a honda fan boy.

Stop projecting.

You know others have different taste you know. I like mostly American muscle but appreciate any car that gets some love even a shitbox. Open your horizons and you might even enjoy life even more.

Honda fan here.