/dxmdg/ - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided General - "It's the New Crysis" Edition

Does anybody know how to get to the doctor after you leave the apartment the first time?

I don't want to do anything until I get my broken body fixed.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11081848
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who /breach/ here

There's a vent that'll take you right to his office with only 2 guards in the way if you go through the right room

Thanks user

Is there a hacking augmentation that's superior to the others like in HR? I'm kinda starved on praxis points.

I know about it, but I haven't tried it yet.

Play Deus Ex Go on your phone or tablet. It lets you get extra Praxis Kits for use in the game.

Is dis nigga serious or did I just swallow it line, hook & sinker?

What is your opinion on Viktor Marchenko?

.15 praxis points have been added to you account, thanks for dividing mankind

For reals yo

I FEEL NOTHING

And I need to buy that shit? No pirating that shitty game?

This mobile tie in is somehow more offensive than having a cash shop in a single player game.

Which game? DE:MD or DEGo

DEGo

when can you use the calibrator? i just finished Golem City and i want this aug fag to call me so i can start using my augments again.

How? The kits are free for just playing the mobile game.

You pay real money to buy stuff in the game's cash shop.

IMHO, it's better to play some stupid mobile game on the side than shell out real cash.

Because who the fuck is going to buy shit in the cash shop? The mobile game is less of a barrier and so is more likely to influence future development. As much as I don't want games to become a grindfest to validate a cash shop, I don't want games to become a grindfest to enforce playing a shitty mobile game.

the third time you come back to prague is when that will progress.

I can't believe it took me so long to realise

daddy and his kids

What's this Tobii Eye Tracker thing that's dimmed in the menu?

PLAY THE GAME WITH YOUR MIND

The alarm seems to always go off in GARM no matter what if you call Miller instead of Alex at the start. Even with perfect stealth and no knockouts or kills.

Technically avoidable by calling Alex instead, but I have no idea if this counts against the no alarms achievement.

should I make the deal with Otar Botkoveli?

You get an extra sidequest out of it.

what the fuck, I just beat it - made sure I never got spotted or triggered any alarms, didnt kill anyone etc and I didn't get Foxiest of the Hounds ???

So there isn't a NG++ then?

I unlocked everything right at the end of NG+ and was looking forward to dicking around in a murder-heavy playthrough with all the augs, kinda disappointed when it spat me back out with the stuff I ended my first playthrough with.

>game constantly crashes right after all the splash logos and before the main menu shows up
>none of the solutions off google have worked

Welp, no fun for me

you know it might, i also ran into that and figured it wouldnt count. how utterly stupid if thats the cause.

so there's no achievement for completing the game on "give me deus ex" difficulty?

It took me forever to just get around the fake checkpoint. I thought I had to complete the whole forgery sidequest before I could pass and get to the doctor.

So uhh when is the crack coming out?

Is this game worth a buy? The micro-transactions made me very hesitant, especially since the previous one sucked ass

Me too.

Finally I said fuck it and just knocked the thug out at the gate and shot my way in

DESU the game is pretty fun as a cover shooter.

I didn't go that far, I just began frantically looking for a way over the checkpoint when I saw the crack in the gate. I thought I'd end up in a situation like HR where the hostages could be dead before the mission even starts.

reminder

It's like the previous one, except it feels much shorter/rushed.

If you skip side stuff and navigate quickly, you could realistically beat this game in maybe 6 hours.

Alright thanks man, I'll wait for it to be ~20 bucks or cracked

Cover system problem

How do I change it from "hold" to "press"?

what carries over in new game+ `?

>If you skip side stuff and navigate quickly
Why playing Deus Ex in the first place then

id be sure to find the fucker that wrote that and tattoo it on his forhead

I've had a different problem with the cover system. If I quicksave and load while in cover, hitting the spacebar to finish the load will actually cause Adam to dash out of cover. This has lead to a few amusing instances of instantly being in a guard's range. Anyone else notice this?

do selling prices between shops vary? Or is it the same everywhere? I don't want to waste credits if I can sell my stuff for more.

this has been talked about since release. You can either hold back or S as you load into a save, or just remember to not be in cover when you quicksave

Didn't know that. Thanks.

>breach missions become more and more bullshit
>practically dependent on EMP ammo, which only drops via random chance from buyable crates
>enemies also gain more and more hp and armor as you progress so AP ammo is also required
>have to buy ammo, its used up even when you retry a mission
>stuck in a money pit of having to buy new ammo
>enemies also gain more and more hp as you progress so AP ammo is also required

man this shit sure stopped being fun quick

how to get into Dvali territory? i don't have the key and there must be another way in?

That ending was mad disappointing, the whole 'ending' together was disappointing actually. The last mission felt great, felt like what I used to dream my PSDs would be like in my fucking head. But it felt like it was building to some grand finale, and then it just fucking ends.

That being said I still enjoyed the game, just started my NG+ actually. Just disappointed they were more concerned with teasing the sequel(s) rather than making a quality story arc. Also, Dr. is best girl.

none of the missions in MD were anywhere near as good as the tai yung medical mission in HR.

Anyone have the devastator shotgun? Does it take your regular shotgun rounds or let you upgrade it with a laser?

It says it should accept weapon modifications and use 12 gauge cartridges, but I cannot switch it from the ammo it came with when I bought it to my 200+ shotgun rounds. Nor can I put any at tachments on it.

So either a merchant wasn't supposed to have it on sale this early and that specific version is bugged or they are all fucked and it's WEEW LAD EDIOS.

fix for train yet? anyone else run into this crash here?

Going for Foxiest of Hounds this time around, anyone know if the alarm during the GARM mission counts toward it? Because it seems scripted.

i really didn't enjoy the game enough to want to play through it again for the cheevos.

also steam doesn't have gamerscore so who cares.

Is there any other evidence to present in the Samizdat side mission other than the drinking water papers and the flight dossiers? It seems like there should be a third piece and my autism won't let me advance

>mfw the game just ends

uhh... ok then.

I guess those rumors about SE forcing Eidos to "split the game" were true.

Yeah I just emptied the shotgun's rounds and it would not let me switch to the other 12gauge rounds.

Great fucking work there Edios. Really shows how this is a slapdash game.

>can't skip the credits

speaking of guns, did anyone actually FIND a grenade launcher?

i didn't trigger any alarms in GARM

Back trunk of a police cruiser in that zone Jensen's apartment is in.

bullshit i checked every cop car during martial law.

Double reminder

Attacking the black guy results in her screaming "don't kill me, I have a family!"

does it bother anyone else that there are so many praxis kits available through things that have nothing to do with the game? Season pass, preorder bonus, companion app, breach mode etc. I just want to play the fucking game, can't developers just release a game this one time where progression isn't connected to some stupid bullshit that has nothing to do with the actual gameplay?

too late buckaroo

there is a screencap button you dont need to use your crappy phone

So I finished the game, and something about it felt off. Like HR was the better of the two though I can't pinpoint why. Anyone else?

So how's the game?
Should I buy it?

What ethnicity is Adam?

anybody paranoid enough to lock their door and climb out the window every time you go back home?

not until they fix the bugs.

>what is PS4
I don't have wifi at my house so I have to use my cell anyway

His last name is Jensen, so Danish or some shit probably.

no. virtually every apartment is empty i dont see why you would think the devs would be proactive enough to make npcs do anything aside standing around

Anyone got Breach mode tips?

It's hard as fuck

tfw

Have you tried getting good?

Just tell me how to kill Heavies reliably

Is the city as big as the start or do I unlock more zones? I might have seen almost everything in the daytime before meeting miller

getgud

>tfw you try to time capturing a loot node at the same time as a gree node
>tfw it never works

First to answer this poll gets to stay on my plane

strawpoll.me/11081848

Anyone else has to ride TF29 elevator twice before door opens? And when it does see this?

Also, where do I find some french guy Sokol directed me to? Marker is stuck on the stairs and I can't find him on my own no matter how much I look.

Hey, I'm getting that right now, a quick search showed me it's affecting multiple people

pcinvasion.com/deus-ex-mankind-divided-subway-loading-crash-investigated

I had zero crashes before this so I'm guessing it's not on my end.

It happened to me after meeting Alex in your house

More info here steamcommunity.com/app/337000/discussions/1/352792037311237653/

okay so in the first story mission where you meet Koller and he shows you your new hidden augmentations you get 2 free praxis points, right? So you activate one of your new augmentations and disable another one. However, after I was done talking to him I went into my augmentation screen and the disabled augmentation was unlocked again and I didn't invest any points into the experimental aug. Are those praxis points simply gone? Is that normal?

I'm not sure about them being gone or not, but it is normal. He said he's going to reboot you again. It was just a tutorial of a sort.

after finishing the game, final thoughts before the inevitable DLC expansions come out

adam is a clone, janus is the original jensen whos body was too damaged to operate so he helps clone jensen with info and hacking

Is it true? Saw it coming. Clone part anyway.

>mgs5 shit
For what purpose

>at the train station getting evidence
>stun a guy
>his gun goes off and kills some cops that i had knocked out
>everyone asks me why i killed those cops

just a theory, or maybe janus is just adams brain before they cloned him

Knocked a few cops around, game thinks I evaded them.

Also, is it just for me or are EMP rounds silent?

Makes sense, since they aren't really bullets per say, always had a silencer on my pistol

are there some missions for which you simply don't get ghost/smooth operator bonus exp?

The cult mission for example, I never triggered any alarms, resolved the entire situation peacefully without any casualties and the bonus I got was "Spin Doctor" which is 500exp. But no ghost or smooth operator.

>Spokes in Two Wheels
how even

I think it's bugged or the text is wrong.

You need to either get the killswitch or the save-em switch from the watchmaker's daughter to get it.

Who can also be Janus besides Page, Jensen,or Eliza?