Tbh most people don't need anything more than a 4t 250cc scooter

Tbh most people don't need anything more than a 4t 250cc scooter.

>automatic
>incredibly cheap to buy and run
>can cruise at 70-80 mph
>very comfy and easy for anyone to use
>park it anywere a bicycle can fit
>enough storage for commuting and shopping trips

And for that once-a-year huge roadtrip or moving house or something, just pay like $100 and rent a van/4wd/tow vehicle for the day.

Not to mention the comfy >empeegeez

Yeah but there are cunts that drive 6000lbs of aluminum and steel and have absolutely no cares in the world about my safety or well being so fuck that noise

>SUVs
fucking cancer of auto world
it's a race to the bottom with ever more ridiculous weights and ride heights
"it's safer that way"

Tbh most people don't need anything more than public transport.

>automatic
>incredibly cheap to use
>can cruise at 25-60 mph
>very comfy and easy for anyone to use
>stops most places you'd want to go
>enough storage for commuting and shopping trips

And for that once-a-year huge roadtrip or moving house or something, just pay like $100 and rent a van/4wd/tow vehicle for the day.

Public transport is the obvious alternative. I've used subway, buses, and regional trains in london, tokyo, berlin, paris, and budapest. These would be amongst the best systems in the world. Even still they all had downsides:
>expensive ($2-5 per trip)
>not comfy
>need to walk to and from the stations
>full of homeless and buskers
>frequently closed
>takes a long time to get anywhere
You can easily run a scooter or motorbike for less money than it takes to commute 5 days on public transport. Plus it's infinitely more convenient.

Is this copypasta?

How is that big enough for shopping trips? I fill most of my truck bed whenever I go shopping. That ain't going to fit that, and it won't even fit a gallon of milk. What kind of shopping trips do you go on?

What in the name of fuck are you buying and pretending to call "groceries"

this desu

I find motorcycles or scooters to be the simplest most elegant transportation solution, but they aren't viable due to the risk of getting turned into paste by a teenager in an SUV.

I couldn't fit a weeks shopping in that though

Dad bought one of these a few years ago and i must say it is rather comfortable to ride.
Id never take it over my own Honda cb600

Empeegees on the piaggio are 1:20 so pretty good actually

No, I need to be able to go grocery shopping. And get that ice cream home before it melts.

I feed 4 people, and I buy a lot of shit because I cook every meal.

For example todayI started off making a Quiche Lorraine with homemade bacon for breakfast. Made a week's worth of fresh salsa as well. For lunch I made Yucatan style pork with pickled red onions and quinoa. For dinner I made a simple lemon butter caper salmon with spinach over Jasmine rice. I also have 3 pounds of thinly sliced top round in the oven for beef jerky.

Yet with all this good food, I spend maybe $800/month at most to eat something unique every day for a family of 4. Plus it's healthier and cheaper than eating out every day.

Stop posting on Veeky Forums mum

You're not going to fit your whole family in one,
It's not a family car.

However most people simply use their car for getting from A to B as cheaply and comfortably as possible. Commuting, going to friends houses, going out etc. And that's where scooters really shine. You can fit a full faced helmet and a small backpack under the seat of most scoots.

Safer as long as you hit a smaller object (and kill EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PERSON inside of it)

It's a deathtrap if you hit a larger object. Or roll over.

We would all be safer with wagons. But instead, you need to buy less efficient, less maneuverable (and therefore less safe overall) pieces of shit if you don't want to be beheaded. Or, buy a car that won't let you do anything "unsafe", ever.

Freedom isn't free. The road to "personal choice" and "free expression" is littered with the corpses of young men who want superior mpgees and the ability to take turns faster than 20mph.

Clearly this fucking nigger has lived in fucking Miami or somewhere his entire life and can't comprehend that there are places in the world with an actual winter. Ever ridden a two wheeler on a slippery road at 0 Fahrenheit?

>implying I'm a britbong/ausfag
>implying I have a vagina

I still don't understand how people czn get any groceries in that. Besides maybe small french loafs of bread, deli meats, and bags of rice or beans there isn't much you can fit in there.

>You're not going to fit your whole family in one
But I already have.

I've never met a bike owner who didn't also have a car, apart from poorfag teenagers.

>What is Winter

A season you dress for.