ITT use the random page thing on Wikipedia until you get a Veeky Forums related article, then share it here...

ITT use the random page thing on Wikipedia until you get a Veeky Forums related article, then share it here. Pic unrelated

I'll start: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bastarda

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Näther
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valeriy_Makrushin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellespontophylakes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescue_of_Roger_Mallinson_and_Roger_Chapman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Boehmer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten-Day_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwantung_Leased_Territory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany–Japan_relations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ridolfo_II_da_Varano_di_Camerino
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexovii
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Kron
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Hook_Tompkins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Pitt_Morison
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Näther

>Leutnant Max Näther (24 August 1899 – 8 January 1919) Royal House Order of Hohenzollern, Iron Cross, was a German World War I ace fighter pilot noted for the destruction of ten enemy observation balloons and sixteen aircraft. He was probably the youngest German ace in World War I.

Is she dabbing?

I used to play this game in high-school, I called it "The Wiki Game". Essentially you and your friend pick two completely unrelated topics, you start from one (say Zeus) and have to end up on the page for screwdriver. The one who can get there with the least amount of links clicked wins.

You usually have to pick 'accepted' topics. It's very hard to get to apple from say a page about a small town in Poland.

Coolio is autistic lole

Used to play that too.

I was great at it.

>from random to Hitler in three clicks

Ill say what I want coolio

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valeriy_Makrushin
>Valeriy Grigoryevich Makrushin (born 14 January 1940) was a cosmonaut for the Soviet Union.

We did this at my school, but the objective was to get to Jesus from a random article.

First result:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellespontophylakes
>Hellespontophylakes (Ancient Greek: Ἑλλησποντοφύλαkες, "Guards of the Hellespont") in Classical Greece were Athenian grain officials controlling the passage of grain from the Euxine Sea to the Aegean and Athens. Using the might of the Athenian navy, they could deny every and any other state's access to the Black Sea.

And that's the entire article.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescue_of_Roger_Mallinson_and_Roger_Chapman

is this the invention of the dab?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Boehmer

>Louis Boehmer (30 May 1843 - 29 July 1896) was an ethnic German-American agronomist and government advisor in Meiji period Japan who later worked as a success entrepreneur in Yokohama.

bump before i sleep, lads. night

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten-Day_War
The Ten-Day War (Slovene: desetdnevna vojna) or the Slovenian Independence War (slovenska osamosvojitvena vojna), also the Weekend War (vikend-vojna)[5] was a brief war of independence that followed the Slovenian declaration of independence on 25 June 1991.[6] It was fought between the Slovenian Territorial Defence (Slovene: Teritorialna obramba Republike Slovenije) and the Yugoslav People's Army (YPA). It lasted from 27 June 1991 until 7 July 1991, when the Brioni Accords were signed. It marked the beginning of the Yugoslav Wars

I did this at my high school, but the end result was Hitler.

Same. Floridian here btw.

> It's very hard to get to apple from say a page about a small town in Poland.
>Wschowa > Poland > Economy of Poland > Agriculture in Poland > Orchard > Fruit tree > Apple
noob

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwantung_Leased_Territory
>territory in the southern part of the Liaodong Peninsula in China, existed from 1898 to 1945
>one of the numerous territorial concessions to foreign countries
>Japan occupied the region during the First Sino-Japanese War (1894–1895), , gained full sovereignty in peace treaty, however, within weeks, Germany, France and Russia pressured Japan to cede the territory back
>Russian vessels used harbor renamed to Port Arthur
>1898 Russia formally leased the region for 25 years
>after Russo-Japanese War, Japan replaced Russia as leaseholder
>Kwantung Army played an instrumental role in the founding of Manchukuo
>lost to Soviets in 1945, returned to China in 1955

Bump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany–Japan_relations

It took waaayyyy too many clicks before I got anything other than lizards, chemicals and defunct airlines...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ridolfo_II_da_Varano_di_Camerino

>Ridolfo (sometimes Rodolfo) II da Varano, signore di Camerino (flourishing 1344 — 1384), was a condottiero operating in Italy from the 1360s. His forebears had long held[1] the rocca of Varano on the borderland of the Papal States, controlling a major strategic pass between Umbria and the Marche, a link between Rome and the Adriatic coast.[2] He inherited from Gentile di Berardo da Varano in 1355, and undertook the improvement of the fortifications that protected the commune and its rocca.

>In 1362 he fought for the Florentines against Pisa, notably in the capture of Peccioli, where he succeeded Bonifazio Lupo, to whom Matteo, the continuator of Giovanni Villani's chronicle, compared him, as "nobler in birth, but much inferior in swiftness and mind"[6] a lack of initiative: "He remained sleeping mornings until the third hour, in a bed supplied with low company and leading a quiet, courtly life>"[7]

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexovii
"The Sexovii are classified as a Celtic tribe. They lived in Gaul in present-day northwestern France and are discussed as Celts or Gauls. The Romans referred to them along with other tribes as Armoricans, that is, tribes living between the Seine and Loire near the Atlantic Ocean in the region of Armorica (roughly present-day Brittany and eastern Normandy), occupied by forces under Julius Caesar in 55 BCE."

>Otto Wilhelm Kron (28 February 1911 – 9 August 1955) was an Obersturmbannführer (Lieutenant Colonel) in the Waffen SS during World War II who was awarded the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross. This was awarded to recognize extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership by Nazi Germany during World War II.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Kron

that was easy

In /b/ we used to do the same but with Hitler

Took just 2 tries, get on mah level

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Hook_Tompkins

>Charles Hook Tompkins (November 30, 1883 – December 12, 1956) was president and co-founder with his wife of the Charles H. Tompkins Construction Company, which built the United States Courthouse, the West Wing and East Wing of the White House, the Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool, and the National Guard Armory. His company also remodeled President Eisenhower’s farm. Tompkins Hall at The George Washington University is named in his honor.

bump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Pitt_Morison