Follow Pimple to the moon edition
Veeky Forums discord:
discord.gg/0hRGmk6ekDuiO1yS

Stickerbitch's calendar:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
Yep
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or Yahoo/Google finance for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis
-investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis
-Finance lessons by Martin Shkreli on youtube
>If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free Riding' violations?
No, it's not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds.
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5k3sVzC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

any hold over night?

Pimple is god.

AGTC baby gains

Thank you based Pimp

Are we still jumping on SMIT tomorrow or was I too late? I just upgraded to instant

Pimple literally has no idea what he's doing.

Source: I know what I'm doing. I'm posting in the bathroom stall second floor 1585 Morgan Stanley trading floor.

Don't tell me I didn't tell you to buy ESPR

Guess I'm holding OPTT
Probably should've cashed at 8.60 but I bought at 7.00 so I'm still up for now

looks like its decaying back to its 1.6 range

I sold at $3 from $1.69 earlier, just bought back in at $1.95, gonna hold overnight

I'm holding 25 shares of SMIT at 2.01

Hoping it does something tomorrow.

Been holding THLD for days, I have a good feeling about tomorrow

Friday I mean

No. No ya didn't.

smit cucked me hard at the end

Jnug is making me happy, glad I only watched seed didn't jump in and break my neck. Does anyone have opinions on blackberry?

Check out 12/31. It's a biotech catalyst extravaganza. And I've only gotten from A - F. Take your pick to go long on. Iffy dates will spread out as more information comes out.

Nice. Sounds solid. Going all in.

I got 1k in it I'm hopeful as well. Still Bio stock binary events are more often bloodbaths than moon missions. I mean I'm watching the NASDAQ trade halt list and yet another Bio company announced failed Phase III 5 minutes ago. Thats like the 5th company in the past month.

RGSE is going to rebound in aftermarket.

How do prevent falling for the dip panick sale

Just don't ;)

Just grow some balls, you fucking pussy.

>jumped into Seed thinking it'll go up
>panic and sell to salvage anything
>jump on smit
>stuck holding over night
I just want decent gains. I saw what happened yesterday and I got greedy. I'm just beginning so right now I'm in full damage control. Any tips inb4 buy high.

DOWN $50 ON SEED

memes are fire and they can burn you bad

for new traders i recommend not buying any 'moon mission' stocks you see here but rather just stick with safe (recognizeable) companies for slow and steady growth

BABA

stop trying to catch falling knives

You're chasing too hard, if the stock already popped up 70%, fat chance that will hold. If you have a stock and it goes up 70%, mash sell like your life depends on it. If a stock pops AH, it's unlikely that it will retain 35% gains during the day. Do your own research, I got lucky and saw SMIT when it was posted, but I also took the time to do my DD. I looked at charts, and watched the 50 day moving average blow through the 100 and 200, so I decided to jump in. This is a good indicator. Volume that exceeds AVG volume is another positive indicator. Learn these things, don't just try to follow the herd, make your own moonshots.

>tgd and mstx

really, really bad ideas even at .12 for mstx

thank you based jnug/dust combo for bailing idiots like me out on a weekly basis

Well said user

Thanks bitch

By the time you read it here, it's usually too late.

Try to come up with your own ideas instead of just jumping on to the hottest meme.

ITCI

The dangers of gambling with Bio binary events.

>ITCI
w e w

that $27 drop

fortunes were definitely lost there
i'm sure at least one person is about to kill themselves

NVAX'd

>ITCI
lmao

W-were going to have a moon mission tomorrow on Smit, right?

more like dozens

not again

nobody was in this right?

no I haven't seen it mentioned until this thread

buy the dip :^)

o shit
ride the bounce?

Fidelity just lost a few bucks

I doubt anyone here had it. Said it before, we need to focus on stocks that don't make sugar pulls.

I've learned to stay away from bio, way too risky for my approach. Hell, I don't even hold for earnings reports anymore.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO EXEL?

As opposed to NVAX, which has a multitude of various products going for it and just got fucked by one bad trial, I would say this company is just plain fucked for now

>14% gains off 10k today
Bless.

this site looks really useful thanks for the url

Smit still has high volume,good luck everyone holding on

can someone quickly explain the importance of volume

low volume stocks just stagnate and sit, typically trading within a very short range until something breaks it out of the stupor

see;the tgd hell i'm stuck in right now that will bounce from .45 to .51 for eternity. A high volume stock will actually be volatile enough to go somewhere

It's the catalyst that provides movement on a stock in either direction. In the case of a low float stock, heavy volume will cause drastic movements in price and gain the attention of watchers.

I mentioned it in the old thread, ALDW coming out of 52 week low potentially being bought out by a company

Anyone looking at GBSN?

High volume, 50% float. Might do something

>might do something

Shoot straight down it looks like

Why?

I'm in it for the long run...(bag holding)

Holy shit user you could have curbed and made up for your losses on SEED. Why are you holding it.

Everyone said it's going to $4... I need to stop chasing but I just started trading last week... I don't know jack

it's gonna file 8-K on friday

Im having a good feeling about THLD.

Weak hands have been professionaly shaken out this week.

Looks like shes ready to run.

Im in with 15k+ shares.

Did you at least roll with some play money before putting down 5k?

What does that typically mean?

I've been watching GBSN for a while. What they do is they plummet their stock to the bottom, reverse stock split it to $6, then they do it again. However, if you buy 1 stock at the bottom, they give you a $6 stock after the split. So buy at the bottom and sell immediately when you get your stock. I've done this twice so far.

Oh you mean paper trade not literally roll around... yea i did a little I know how to do long trades not moon missions... I got 20% averages on 4 accounts in investopedia

bankruptcy

>stingy
This is exactly what I thought when I saw you cobra clutching your losses.

The problem with this line of thinking is that you're going to absolutely fuck yourself up with greed if (or when) you get a chance to enter shit like RGSE or SMIT.

If these were better companies, I would tell you to go long all day, but memes are essentially the fuck and chuck of the liter.

Understand when to cut losses and take profits. This along with timing will mitigate risk and hopefully allow you to incur more gains.

Yea i know but now i'm fucked and still holding my cards.. still don't know if I should bail.
SEED has a China deal in Q1 2017 of $60M
NVAX apparently is said to increase as well
SMIT is either all or nothing tomorrow due to volume

Would love some advice on my thinking process

Who here
>lives with parents
>works fulltime
>pays no rent
>"rent" money goes into RH

Living the autist dream right now

I do! Feels great. Except for the whole living with my parents thing.

I can't predict the future. You're going off of speculation without any real data except for SEED. I can't really help you here.

Buy the rumor, sell the news my nigga.

Average volume over the past year or all time?

I have a great relationship with my parents so I think I might park here for a couple years.

All this "rent" money going into my RH feels good man. If I were to live on my own, here in Chicago, its about at least 800-1k a month (AT LEAST). Those who fall for the live on your own meme are hurting after a month or two on their own

Veeky Forums discord

discord.gg/5k3sVzC

discord.gg/5k3sVzC

discord.gg/5k3sVzC

I feel ya, mang. Life is comfortable.

Kek that's my life senpai, tryna put enough away for college

Got limit orders for THLD @ 1.20 and PTN @ .60 for tomorrow

Got limit sells on RAD @ 9.00 and SMIT @ 3.00 for tomorrow also

Going long as fuck on GE and CPRT.

Am ready for steady gains.

Whats your cutt off for THLD

That discord sucks, OP's is much better

Don't have one. I have no idea what PTN or THLD will do, PTN will probably do its daily 5% gain after a 5% loss the previous day(been doing this for weeks). I'd imagine THLD could go all the way to $3.50 if news was good, but I absolutely don't expect my hands to not shake beyond $1.80 on that good for nothing trash stock.

Lmao if it goes to 3.50 Ill be shocked, hopefully the wave is a good one brother

AMRS - STEM - SWHC - INTC - SLV - KTOS - NXTD - TGD - AMDA

Any of these work.

Yeah I would be too, I said my hands would shale after 1.80

KTOS is good I've had success in the past.

FAKE AND GAY DO NOT TRUST

Samefag not real pimple. Quit impersonating people you fucking faggot.

>SLV
respect earned

This
Not real ID but it was obvious by some of your picks

Pic related is the real tripcode

Dude I'm not claiming to be pimple read the IDs

Its the other guy I just called him out too

kill yourself

New to robinhood and stock trading as a whole. Stumbled upon the thread yesterday and went to the moon with RGSE and crashed today on OPTT and SEED.
As someone new, what are you guys looking for on these moon missions? Or any recommendations on books/videos?

You should learn to analyze stock on your own instead of following memes. There's resources in the OP and you can also learn without spending a cent by simply simulating. Just do some legitime research before you come here crying about falling for the memes

How did you go wrong with OPTT?

Not crying friend, its been an exciting 2 days. Just curious what others processes are.

Bought it today after open, heard everyone saying 9.00+. I only put (an expendable) 100 dollars into the app and maxed the day trades a couple days ago on pennies. Pretty much have been a huge fag the last week, why i'm asking now.

Just wanted to say thanks to mr. frogman jr. for taking me up to OPTT outer space with them. Much appreciaets!

>analyzing stock
i don't care if you're warren buffet, jimmy buffet, no one knows if a stock is gonna up, down, sideways, or in fucking circles

Are you intentionally trying to lose money or what's the deal here man?