Let me sing you the song of my people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8SSW2kd2dDk
youtube.com/watch?v=0rT3Fm63AIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shortened the drive shaft

Making some new trailing arms today

What are those off of?

Some I4 considering it goes straight to a catalytic converter. Longitudinal too considering the orientation.

>pic under the car shows 2 headers with 4 pipes on each side
How about no???

I removed my entire AC system and also the smog pump, their respective brackets, and capped off all the hoses to everything. Throttle response is a little better now. I'm thinking about disassembling my smog pump and removing all the guts and then putting it back in so at least it looks like I have one.

Or I could go the complete other way and remove the stock manifold and get some nice headers.

Forgot pic

Replaced shocks on my F-250. Wouldve taken 15 minutes but the front right took an hour, no room for a wrench.
Also tried to fix my convertible top on the mx-5. Coming apart at yhe window. I got this expensive super duper tape that's supposed to stick to anything but it was useless on the soft top fabric.

Lol what

LS3 Camaro SS

what year desu I might wanna buy your old headers fur my volvo LS swap

>his V8 sounds like 2 I4s

The collecter and the header are opposite handedness. It's a V8, I'd venture.

'12

It's missing the O2 sensors, but idk if I'd sell them. I'm a pack rat

New catback exhaust, headlights, dvd and navigation head unit, subwoofer, and headlights. It's been a busy weekend.

Next weekend is a ram air intake, and maybe speakers if I have the cash.

Eventually it's getting nice paint, and maybe a body kit.

It wasn't this weekend, it was 2 months ago, but can I join some long tube fun?

One of the headlights was supposed to be window tint.

Are those pacesetters?

What exhaust brand? I've been looking for a decent one.

Hookers, somehow the paint hasn't burned off after break in and 5000 miles.

>swapped new motor/rebuilt the trans, too poor for ceramic coated headers

>removed my entire AC system
Ya dun fucked up. Also I still see AC equipment at the firewall.

Invidia. It was stupid hard to install since all the connections were on the wrong side... Really expected it to bolt right in since I shelled out $500 for it.

>C5 Corvette

Up on jack stands
Suspension removed
Replacing control arm bushings
Installing C6 Z06 Brakes & Calipers
Ordered Long tubes

I'm in for a fun month

Borla or bust

youtube.com/watch?v=8SSW2kd2dDk

Why do people like being LOUD? Did you really not get enough attention as a child?

You can have a nice exhaust system and still be respectful user.

I typically coast through neighborhoods, I only hoon on backroads and the highway.

Thats respectable. I hate the faggots in my neighborhood with their straight piped V8s and Harley that REDLINE at a fucking stoplight and make car alarms go off, its like shit dude you really need attention that fucking badly?

LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES

I like being loud cause fuck you

I pulled all the shit out of the trunk that I'd been hoarding there.

Then looked at it for like 5 mins contemplating washing off the 2 years of bird shit and dust on it then said fuck it and went back inside and got on Craigslist to find something I can actually care about.

I know, there is a guy that in an adjacent neighborhood that has a straight piped RX-8 and he redlines it then clutches in to make it backflash.

I'm just like... Why? Do that shit on the highway when people are on their phone. Not when they're sleeping.

>Retourque sway bar
>Stabilizers bearing are busted.
>Need to muy yet another part.
>Jack in car is dethreaded by rust.
>Buy 30$ jack
Fixan soon

>putting that much effort and money into a literal piece of garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=0rT3Fm63AIY

I like it, it's really obnoxious at WOT, but I do keep it at low RPM's for the sake of my neighbors.

I did this at like 11AM and felt bad for even revving it to 3 grand. I'll do some WOT videos eventually

Installed some shiny parts.

Yea I didn't feel like messing with that since it's relatively out of the way, the compressor accumulator and hoses all came out though since they didn't work and we're just in the way. Also I'm replacing grommets for valve cover right now and the pcv valve since they leak

These headers cut it close but I've read quite a few stories on 5th gen's having problems with LTs clearing the steering column

After a weekend of roughly 100 miles of driving there seem to be no rubbing issues.

exhaust work is evil, especially if you don't have a lift

It's an eBay exhaust what did you expect?

I used rhino ramps, two 3 ton jacks to get it a little higher and 2x4's to go underneath the front wheels for more elevation. Then safety precautions like wood chalks behind the wheels, other pieces of good wood under the rocks just behind the jacks.

I would've used jack stands but they would've been in the way. Either way, made it as safe as I could.

had to replace the pipe after the cat, rust welded everything to the cat flanges. no amount of heat/force could fix it, had to grind it off, drill holes for new bolts in the cat flange, and hope none of it leaked afterwards.

I like it because I can blast by slow drivers and show my disdain for their lack of ability to maintain the speed limit

put on some fibreglass body filler. the shit's so annoying to use compared to the other stuff that isn't as strong. mixings it's annoying ans messy, applying is the same.
i think i'm mixing too much harderner so might try less, or the layers i'm doing are too thick, because i can't get it sanded down without any bubbles... most of the area i got alright except for a few tiny ones, mostly near the ends of the rectangle area i'm applying on

> All those disgusting emissions hoses

Transmission fluid change, replaced front strut mounts, plasti dipped my steelies because it's cheaper than alloys, installed new horns, and serviced rear drum brakes. So much left to do

>straight piped RX-8

As much fun as this sounds, I would imagine it would get extremely fucking annoying.

Still, dat essentially 2-stroke sound.

Got the passenger side header on and changed all the plugs and wires on the passenger side.

>long tubes
>fun

I have never sworn so much in life 2 days as when i installed long tubes in my Stang.

I had read horror stories of even high end headers on the 73-87 chevy trucks, people having to beat the headers just to make them fit, hitting frame/starter etc.

The only issue I ran into was my locking header bolts didn't fit on some of the inside holes (like, 3) and the passenger header had to come up from underneath the truck, wouldn't clear frame/ac box going in from the top.