Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

Colin... Edition

Old >I've been away from the game a while and what's new?
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/updates
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Release
>F2P information
help.guildwars2.com/entries/95982157-Account-types-Free-Core-HoT
>GW2 Wiki (type /wiki [article name] in-game to open browser):
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Redposting
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/devtracker
>I Need a Build But I Won't Say for What Mode
metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki
en.gw2skills.net/editor/
>Content
gw2dungeons.net/
dulfy.net/category/gw2/
>The Mistwar
wvwintel.com/
>World Boss Train
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Event_timers
gw2.ninja/timer
>Fashion Endgame
argos-soft.net/GW2/ArmorGallery/
gw2armorgallery.com/
>Simple Traveling Merchant Data
gw2bltc.com/
gw2shinies.com/
gw2spidy.com/
gw2efficiency.com/
>Crafting
gw2crafts.net/
>Roleplay Resources
Guildwars2roleplayers.com/
gw2.aculeo.org/
>Misc Fun Shit
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
tyria3d.com/
gw2dps.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

Guild Wars 2 Veeky Forums Guilds:

NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Vitto Mortemsen, Bonkk, Mexay Renatus, Peachy Panic, Rijakk, or Riathen
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Mo Zing Miko, Kandra Wildfire, Strider Of Spring, or Dex Mindwrack

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you

guys help, keggin is threatening to screenshot my /say chat and post it here if I dont give him attention

heavy mcharr balls

Block and ignore, we warned you.

I want to see some fucking lineups in here STAT

post your lineups, do it

There's only 2 active guilds, HOPE and FUN in the OP, please don't troll new players with that list, that info is almost completely false or misleading.

There are still plot points for the 5 races to unite themselves. We're observing a power struggle by the White Mantle on the humans' side. The major legions aren't unified under a Khan-Ur, etc.

I approve

just order a full stack of every pearl weapon in every stat combo, they're cheap

I love femsura

Give me a #2, #5, #7 and a #10.

Now we just need to apply some gas.

*puts the cat in a bag and gasses it*

Light, Medium, and Heavy flavors.

Medium is a Druid, for whom I need to get the rest of the TA set. But finding groups for that is a huge pain.

What does the one on the left look like without the mask? I wanna see.

Just make sure to remove dead rat corpses from it first.

Considerably less spooky. Both her and the Mohawk are in full ascended gear with 150 AR and meta-y builds. They do pretty significant damage. Working on getting a Vipers backpack for her from Bloodstone Fen.

>full ascended gear with 150 AR
nice
I've been lazy on polishing out that full 150, still about 9 AR short

Not a lot of people play brown rats, so I like your lineup

Thanks. It's really hard NOT to be lazy about the last 15 AR considering how inexpensive the potions are. I have 2/6 leather ascended bits, but given how much of a pain getting the leather for the cloth things for the necro was (Mohawk was in all that ascended stuff before HoT changed the recipes), I may well just spend a couple of weeks farming T4's for box drops instead. I can still do the daily cooldowns, but leather is so expensive...

I got my second teq horde today. It was neat. Remember to do teq if you can!

I try to do Teq every day, but that stupid zombie meat dragon only ever wants to give me weapon boxes. He's dropped like 6 for me since they put him in the game, but never any armor boxes nor the hoard.

Weapon boxes are still great! I hadn't had ANY for sooooo long. And considering how often I see them drop in wvw, I needed this to reignite the flame.

how do you fix feeling emptiness

Also, playing herald at the moment seems way .ore complex than tempest. I play both glassy but managing energy levels, switching between legends, and anticipating enemies choices means I look like a drunken piano maestro when playing herald. Tempest is one thing but herald is next level. Lots of fun.

Tell me about Ur life, user.

Going to sleep on time, enjoying the sunrise with a primo cup o Joe and the morning news on NPR. Nothing quite like basking in the morning light, ready to embrace the day.

>tfw no bitchy femsura ex-wife to scream at you in a high-pitched voice on the phone every other night

>NPR

libcuck detected

vae where are you

I really want to get back into playing GW2 again, but progressing with a fresh character feels dull. I don't want to buy Heart of Thorns, I just want to get to Lion's Arch quickly and maybe have some banter with lads while I progress...

Last time I went through the game, I was playing with real life lads over voice. We had a heck of a time, but playing this without anyone alongside me isn't really enjoyable.

Should I:

A) Quit bitching and move on
B) Find people from here to play with
C) Find people elsewhere to play with

I don't want to get into guild drama. I just want a small group.

Wait for Legion release. There's potential for the game to be even deader than it already is.

Is there anyone here that erps as Charr and isn't terrible

>Wait for Legion release
Nice try but no.

Probably not- good ERP is rare, and most Charr RPers I have seen trend towards being sparkle-Charr; a thing that by definition precludes good RP.

what does fluffy cunny taste like ?

Surströmming

Vanilla

I need fluff.

nobody can kill me in pvp when i play druid. It takes at least 3 people to reliably do so. This doesn't seem fair.

To the anons of last thread I am actually a gladium.

well obviously, who'd want a useless fancy pants bitch in their warband

>Sit in queue for 20 minutes
>Queue pops
>It's me and a handful of people from TCG and R55
>Feels like no one makes a real effort the entire game
>Match ends fairly evenly
>Queue again
>Sit in queue for 40 minutes before I log off

I should just make a smurf account. Upper legend rank is dead as fuck.

Hit the nail on the head there ;_;

I accidently tore my charrs dick off, what do?

>minigame
Who cares, really. Anet killed casual part of it while trying to enforce esports. Apparently, they failed to realize that without large casual population esports is impossible.

become a wife

Reminder to report and ignore ALL fetishposting.

Keggin...

user..... please just do comfy world bosses with me. And enjoy fashion

In before achievement Tracer Chaser only updates once a week

Gotta fill that ls3 down time some way

esports and raids are all the game has to offer that isn't dogshit tho

besides, casuals can get fucked

Thanks to cheap character slots right now, I can afford a dedicated tonic alt for RP.

oh you're the one rping the dredge the entire time

Yep. It's amusing as fuck. Will probably hop on him again when it gets to peak hours.

How many transgendered women are in HOPE?

hot glue the rats

I hear dungeon rewards are bad now.

I need gold. What do I do?

erp

Prostitute yourself with ERP, or multiloot.

speaking of, is it more efficient to sell rares, or salvage them for ecto?

Greatswords, staves, swords = sell

Rest = Salvage

What is multi.loot?
Also I don't want to cheat on my SO, so no erp

meh
gonna resub to ffxiv

Tips for farming blood rubies other than hitting all the mining nodes on a bunch of characters? Can the Unbound Guardian or Hab drop the ruby chests more than once per day per account?

When auric basin gets to challenges, look in LFG for multiloot raids. You use these raids to taxi between completed octovine maps, and open up all the large exalted chests.

Be good at pvp. You can get 50 a day that way.

Can you make a msura look like a femsura?

I just started PvPing, actually. It's really fun. As soon as I wrap up the Balthazar Back track I guess I'll switch to the Bloodstone Fen track. I just want a Viper's backpiece for my Reaper.

I want to build large, complicated machines with Ruddo!

>Make up outfit for Northern Shiverpeaks shenanigans
>Everyone says Krak is next dragon
>Don't even like purple

That's some nice clone-ception you've got there with the Florburz clone

>Don't even like purple

I thought it was primordus going by the last LS episode
anyway purple is beyond the point- if we do go after kralk, just get desert gear, in lots of desert-y colors

havent played since march/april.
Did anything big happen apart from new story thing?
Is necro the same braindead faceroll as it was then in spvp? is warrior as useless as it was back then? Is WvW still dead?

WvW had a resurgence, warrior was considered OP at one point, necro got nerfed

Result of half an hour of messing around.

I like the idea of the snackbar mask for the desert, but feel like it needs bulkier shoulders to balance it out. The Guild Watch shoulders are nice, but I also like the makeshift appearance of the Krytan arm brace, and that really needs more "primitive" shoulders to look decent. I doubt I can get away with both.

The Ascalonian Sentry stuff is nice, though I'd like to keep the face covered.

Is there a discord for this cancerous community?

the NA guild has one, otherwise both guild chats are active enough. you said it yourself though, discords are extreme cancer in other generals. there was an attempt to shill one here, but it was just made up of dramawhores and people from HOPE.

I liked the parts from your snow outfit better even for a desert one. Don't mind the colors.
The dry top goggles/scarf might work too.

>tfw you want your fav class as both human female and asura female

I would suggest maybe switching out the scarf for something else- the concept is there but obviously a winter scarf is a bit much of desert areas
do you have the stalwart shoulders? It's a tall, thick leather collar that would be good for warding off billowing sand

>just desert gear
I don't know user. It'd be good for part of that area but don't you think the deepest parts of Kralk's territory would be a branded shithole? If he turns the ground into that just by FLYING over it, where-ever he decided to stay would just be a complete crystalline fuck-fest.

I'm considering using the Marauder coat, though my Engineer is currently using it as a part of her outfit. I don't really have time to mock something up, as I should've been in bed hours ago; though I'll have to admit I don't really care for the idea of using the scarf in the desert. I know it's not unheard of, but it just looks wrong to me since I grew up in a cold climate.

>no cheap heart of thorns keys online

Are those guys actually dead? I want to join a vg guild, but I do a lot of WvW and was hoping for one on dragonbrand.

Also
>Tfw leaving your old guild and then killing their members in eotm.
Feels fucking great man. Fuck those guys.

those aren't real guilds except for FUN

no vg guild does wvw as a group

I know some people that transferred servers just to kill their old raidleader, lol. The hate is strong among WvW players.

they're not just dead, dorf wasn't even Veeky Forums, they recruit from open world maps.

>and was hoping for one on dragonbrand.
kek, you're that autismo who bitched about invites a thread or two ago, fuck off m8, you're autistic. your old guild is blessed that your retarded ass left.

wvw players take themselves so seriously like user here its hilarious, shit game type.

>Arch P
Never forget.

which weapon skin would you use for sexual__________________?

Go get fucked with [&CpcPAAA=], Kala.

I got the teq mini and my first ascended weapon from teq. All day every day. Best loot table in the game. Don't forget your boosters.

Your opponent's need to git gud

What's the best way to get magic find boosters?

what kind of code is that

Literally my first time in this thread.
>Everyone from dragonbrand is the same guy
I didn't switch servers for it. I left the guild aim [HIGH] who used to be chill, but then started activity doing WvW and took the game too seriously.
Mandatory meetings for their leaders and bitching at everyone for dumb shit like not repping on your mule characters and shit.
I just thought it was funny when I found one in eotm and romped him.