FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing
>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Y_3K6uQkZI
img.booru.org/5naf//images/36/ccf1933e846331ce6adc3b24e4d48a2d291203f9.jpg
img.booru.org/5naf//images/36/c8942dc77998bea72d5485ad09a1ad41b80c3318.jpg
pastebin.com/QzQcP32e
picosong.com/zfGA/
youtube.com/watch?v=2g_d37McGEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>we hit both image limit AND post limit last thread
>at the same time

Here's something less depressing I made to the same song.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Y_3K6uQkZI

One order of dorks coming right up.

Every time I see your Mangle I get hungry for some peanuts

gud nite thred

>head hand
I'm not sure how i feel about that. They're cute though. I like you're Foxy's when they don't have girl penises.

I can't figure out how you and Grapefruit never get flack for drawing OCs. I figure with him it's because of how much he fleshed them out, but the best I can guess for you I that it's a mix of personal style and that you're always posting at like 4 am.

I use to post in the afternoon before I clocked into work back when I was waking up early enough for lunch. Then again, the OC hate didn't seem to be around back then.

Looks like I don't know how to draw boats.

I suppose my biggest problem is that i don't really commit to characters or develop them well enough? I mean, i've got a few characters who are i suppose pretty decently defined like Foxy and maybe TB but most of the other characters i have are either just half a character or i've given them some backstory (Freddy) and then not commited to it and at that point you can ask , why even bother? I dunno.

I feel at this point this is mostly the threads issue however. I've not drawn Bonnie interacting with Snaxbon for a good while. I'm pretty sure the last time was with the fusion bots. But i do know the thread likes to harp on things like that so it's okay.

Head hands are awesome.

img.booru.org/5naf//images/36/ccf1933e846331ce6adc3b24e4d48a2d291203f9.jpg

Have a good day peeps!

>checks it

There are no dubs on Veeky Forums.

That's really hot, though I wish the image weren't so tiny. Thanks and goodnight.

Try this on for size: img.booru.org/5naf//images/36/c8942dc77998bea72d5485ad09a1ad41b80c3318.jpg

Gonna beat the shit outta you m8

I really hate how I couldn't do the fire right

Much better, thank you. I think I'm now just as thirsty for your FemFreddy as I am for your FemBeamz. Somebody bring me some water please I'm going to die

pastebin.com/QzQcP32e

Heat story. Things get a bit warmer in this one. New characters as well in the next chapter after this. Give me some requests too while you're at it.

camera mike and the floodlight dog patrolling at night in the second game location.

ded

Well I have to go to work, so you fellas gotta keep this thread alive. Talk about Funtime Freddy in the meantime. He's a bear.

bump

I'm okay with that

That's very smart.

Pure diabetes

Funtime Freddy will be the most threatening in the new game while FFoxy will bw the least threatening despite showing up more

Why don't we have a Discord?

because we're DEAD

There is one, unused however because I don't wanna have the mental image of your disgusting flaps moving whenever I see your text.

because as soon as you remove the anonymous part everything goes to shit
look at the skype groups for example, all of them gathered in an eternal circlejerk.
having a name enables autism like CDF
that's why we can only remain anonymous

Wake up

Yeah there is one, but it's for coolkids only. You're not getting the invite baka.

>Bonnie handpuppet
>pink Foxy
>drawn September 2014
Is Gud actually Scott?

>nightmare catches you
>you wake up

>fighting femtrap in the midst of a burning building
Sounds like fun times

Isn't fire really hard to draw right? Especially fire that's all around a character?

Dunno if I linked that right, but here's a thing about Foxy's delusional ramblings on the night shift.

picosong.com/zfGA/

You've slept long enough, user. It's time to have another beautiful day in paradise with best husbando.

Am i going to get choked

YOU'RE DELUSIONAL, user

THIS ANIMATRONIC HAS QUITE LITERALLY CEASED TO EXIST

youtube.com/watch?v=2g_d37McGEo

Reminder that this exists

Toy Bonnie wouldn't harm a fly. Just look at this face of innocence, sunshine and love.
Nonsense! Toy Bonnie will always be there for his human.

I dig it

Damn, Foxy is nuts

hey guys i tried drawing something too but im not a good drawer xD

tell me what you're thoughts are XD

I have this weird feeling that this is bait, but I can't quite put my finger on why

10/10 a work of god damn art

finish your comic benis

I'm alek

Which Roommates cover is best Roommates cover, and why is it this one?

>furries bleed dark purple
Yeesh, furfags really are a bunch of freaks.

Oh.

Reminder that Mike instinctively and for no reward threw himself into mortal danger to save someone he barely knows.
Mike's a good man.

You can be a big damn hero and still be a bad person

If I remember right, according to Weaver when he drew it, it's an oil stain in the vague shape of a heart.

I've got a lot of favorites but I'm pretty partial to this one right now.

Eh, sometimes an attractive balance of colors is more important than realism anyway.

agreed, why do we need to keep realism over style in a whole fic relating to alternate reality anyway?

I always thought the Wreck had good covers.

I'm in love with a chicken

this one?

i know it's because of bonsworth and his general swagger filled fanciness

That's obviously someone's cat OC.

I figured Freddy would be the taller one. She looked pretty damn big in that first pic you did of her.

>his

Forgot about this.
Damn, r63 Bonsworth's curvy

That's a very hideous looking Chica you got right there.

>"Bonsworth"

It gosh darn rolls off the tongue better than "Bonworth"

You're right.
The royal scribe should retcon his name to Bonsworth.

>Writes it off as everyone was/is just pronouncing it wrong
>Being the kindhearted soul Bonsworth is, he doesn't have the heart to tell them that they're saying it wrong

Forgive my botherations. I know this is meant to be a spanking ripsnorter of a thread for you and all. But do you happen to know where the devilfucking dickens all the Bonworth posts might be?

ITs been awhile sense ive seen that shit.

Does anybody have the original image?

Would if I could find it.

Thank you, my negro.

Oh, Gud came through anyway. What the hell even happened to that dog anyway.

>When you see something disgusting but it turns you on.jpg

The practice of breeding dogs commonly includes inbreeding if brothers/sisters have desirable traits according to breeding standards. Of course you know what happens with inbreeding.

That's my best guess annyway.

that is what happened
thats why so many chihuahuas have bugged eyes and a snort, their nasal passages are blocked from birth by a faulty palate

Can confirm. I own a chiwuwu and he's coughing all the time. Something went wrong.

its the same shit as pugs breathing issues and golden retrievers getting enlarged hearts and german shepherds having bad spines
100 years of recent aggressive inbreeding have fucked over a bunch of really nice breeds

Humanity went up and destroyed these dogs is what went wrong.

What went wrong is you decided to get a chiwuwu.

My mom got it, not me Then she got tired of it because it shat everywhere. Now I own her and take good care of her.

Tell your mom she's a piece of shit for me.

so

do we agree here that humans are bastards for literally embracing birth defects

i feel bad now

no

Deppends what you mean by "recent". Although dog breeding has been around for as long as humans first domesticated wild wolves (as they would breed the ones with easier tempraments) but back then we bred them for certain purpouses. Breeding to "accessorize" shall we say started around from roughly the 1900's and it's at THAT point that shit really hit the fan.

that's what I mean, the last century of breeding rapidly accelerated all the issues present in modern dogs

Tell your mom to wipe a piece of shit off of me.

I heard you goys like memes

that comfy chair though..