Why have laws if morality is a spook? Why don't we just kill all humans if consciousness is a spook?

Why have laws if morality is a spook? Why don't we just kill all humans if consciousness is a spook?

Other urls found in this thread:

brahmanedu.org/english/materials/images/11_1.jpg
brahmanedu.org/english/materials/images/11_2_5.jpg
brahmanedu.org/english/materials/images/11_2_6.jpg
brahmanedu.org/english/materials/summary/10_1.html
brahmanedu.org/english/materials/summary/19_3_3.html
brahmanedu.org/english/materials/images/difference_in_human_structure_between_liberalism_and_leftism.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A spook is merely an abstraction that lacks actual reality in the phenomenal world. Just because a concept only exists in the minds of human beings doesn't mean it isn't useful for our purposes.

TLDR: I don't wanna be killed, so the law is a mutual agreement not to kill each other.

Because social/political/legal consequences still exist.

The universe doesn't care what you do but other people sure will.

But I want to kill you

Why is your will more important than mine?

But people are a subset of the Universe and it's ultimately unimportant what happens to them.

Because if you try and kill me, I'd kill you, and I'd actually succeed.

So lets not play that game.

Laws are a means of keeping order and keeping the cogs of society running.

For example the law against murder. If murder was allowed, it would be a pain in the ass to keep society running seens everyone would either be to busy trying to kill each other in a constant cycle of murder and revenge murder or cowering in fear being unable to even step outside. Thus nothing would get done.

But like any thing made and based around humanity, Laws and the making of them will always be flawed.

having a reduced likelihood of being murdered or stolen from is in my self-interest. in my mind these outweigh the benefits that being able to openly murder and steal could get me

Society is a spook. Why should society be continued rather than falling? What is "stuff getting done" and why must it get done?

Do the brains of human beings not exist in reality?

And you know this because...?
You're most likely a pudgy teenager, I seriously doubt it

Man, stirnerians are fucking retarded.

People like this chump don't understand that "spooks" are the only thing keeping them alive

The desire to live is naught but a spook.

>Why should society be continued rather than falling?
Because the people making up society want it to continue.
>What is "stuff getting done"
Everything that humans do on a day to day basis
>and why must it get done?
Because the people making up society want it to be done.

cringeworthy as fuck
literally evoked a physical reaction

becuase not having a society within humans can operate peacefully and productively and have a decent change at a happy healthy life than without on is much more spookier.

also society was built on the vision of a few power and land hungry generals. They are the ones who make the laws we are the ones that choose to follow them.
so to generals we are the spooks
and to us the laws the generals make are spooks.

how far gone do you have to be to ask that question?

Because you probably don't want to be killed, and in order for others to recognize your right to safety, you must also recognize the right of others to be safe from you.

Hobbes literally handled this exact issue at the start of Leviathan.

Are you two seriously arguing this on a pseudonymous imageboard?

In the case that might makes right, someone will have more might and more right. That's enough to know.

Its hard to call them having anything to do with Stirner since they dont even understand what a spook is.

Just because the intersubjective doesn't exist doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Why would it be wrong for the Jews and Germans to team up and kill all the Blacks?

Violates the NAP

I don't want stuff to get done though. Why is my will less important than the will of the majority. Mob rule is just tyranny over the minority.

because the majority has more power than the minority, generally speaking

this. Hobbes' state of nature doesn't accurately describe why states formed but it sure gives a good argument against stupid shit like this

>Why is my will less important than the will of the majority.
It's not less important, it's less powerful.

If spooks are all in actuality spooks should we even pay attention or acknowledge these threads?

Mob rule is shit tier tho

too bad, that's how it works

lol no it literally doesn't (see: electoral college)

too bad the founding fathers new u gommies would pull this shit eventually and put a stop to it :)))))))))

literary this

nice is a spook

the knife in your back isn't

the knife isn't in my back because private property is a spook and i took his knife from him using my contracted militia when i annexed his place of habitation

annexing is a spook

>contracted militia
what do you do when they ask for more protection money, bear in mind if another "militia" had power in your area they would also make you pay protection

The worship of will is the negation of will. To admire mere choice is to refuse to choose. If Mr. Bernard Shaw comes up to me and says, "Will something," that is tantamount to saying, "I do not mind what you will," and that is tantamount to saying, "I have no will in the matter." You cannot admire will in general, because the essence of will is that it is particular. A brilliant anarchist like Mr. John Davidson feels an irritation against ordinary morality, and therefore he invokes will-- will to anything. He only wants humanity to want something. But humanity does want something. It wants ordinary morality. He rebels against the law and tells us to will something or anything. But we have willed something. We have willed the law against which he rebels.

All the will-worshippers, from Nietzsche to Mr. Davidson, are really quite empty of volition. They cannot will, they can hardly wish. And if any one wants a proof of this, it can be found quite easily. It can be found in this fact: that they always talk of will as something that expands and breaks out. But it is quite the opposite. Every act of will is an act of self-limitation. To desire action is to desire limitation. In that sense every act is an act of self-sacrifice. When you choose anything, you reject everything else. That objection, which men of this school used to make to the act of marriage, is really an objection to every act.

>hourly Stirner shitpost thread
The man was a memelosopher of the highest caliber, but he didn't deserve this shit.

People can see their souls and souls' bodies if they learn truth dharma and pray for eliminating their karmas according to teachings of Maitreya Buddha who was born George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, etc.

Destruction of one's soul and soul's body due to leftism or distorted religions, etc causes dementia, depression, cancers, disease related to brain, etc.

The only way to recover the destroyed souls and souls' bodies are establishment of morality and social justice after abandoning religions and ideologies.

It is highly possible for people to get their salvation if they recover morality and social justice instead of having any belief or religion.

Cause of most incurable diseases is said to be unknown.
Location of one's soul and soul's body in a human body : brahmanedu.org/english/materials/images/11_1.jpg

brahmanedu.org/english/materials/images/11_2_5.jpg

Figure. A man's cross-sectional plane : brahmanedu.org/english/materials/images/11_2_6.jpg

Reason for Maintenance of the Normal Human Body Temperature 36.5℃ : brahmanedu.org/english/materials/summary/10_1.html

brahmanedu.org/english/materials/summary/19_3_3.html

Asa's slaughter of Germanic people resulted in Hitler's holocaust of Jewish people.

But Hitler did kill the true Jewish people which had been plotted by Vairocana I, the greatest evil deity.

In fact, Asa was not a true Jewish because his real identity in deities' world is Gadgadasvara(묘음보살, Myoeum bodhisattva, 妙音菩薩), one of evil deities.

Life centered on one's soul and the soul's body vs life centered on one's instinct :
brahmanedu.org/english/materials/images/difference_in_human_structure_between_liberalism_and_leftism.jpg

As much as he had a tendency to oversimplify and to equivocate and misrespresent categories and terms, there's a real charm and pithiness to Chesterton that warms this atheist's heart. I very much agree with him here.

fine, go killyourself

>Why have laws if morality is a spook?
Laws are useful

>Why don't we just kill all humans if consciousness is a spook?
1. Consciousness isn't a spook
2. Why would you want to kill all humans?

He's obviously not a Stirnerian, he's a clueless retard who didn't read Stirner and thinks he's defeated egoism by saying "if society isn't real howcome eeryone isn't dead checkm8 stirner"

ITT: Spooks

>I don't want stuff to get done though.
Tough tits

>Why is my will less important than the will of the majority.
It's not less important, but if you try to change things you'll lose so you might as well live with it..

>Mob rule is just tyranny over the minority.
spooky

>Implying laws aren't just social engineering

Animals don't have morality or anything like that but they still don't kill each other for no reasons between their species, and they're far dumber than men. Really makes you think uh?

That doesn't mean its unimportant to them

You don't have to do shit. Kill yourself.

You mean some are far dumber than some men.

Your second in command has a thing about power and had you drawn and quartered

Nah, there are cases (like Gustav the Croc) that apparently kill just because they can