Do you know the rules of the road? In what order should these drivers proceed?

Do you know the rules of the road? In what order should these drivers proceed?

I'm driving the orange car and I got places to be. Fuck those other two drivers. I'm going.

>[

BCA desu

B has no stop sign and thus goes first while C gets the way due to the flowing traffic rule

B C A. Easy.

You're very close to correct.

b, then whoever got there first.

They're all breaking the law for driving on the wrong side of the road

No one, these pricks are all on the wrong side of the street

Idiot.

BAC

C hasn't reached the intersection and stopped yet, so A turns first.

Hand in your licence, pls.

BAC. C isn't at the stop sign yet so A has the right of way.

If C is a prick and won't stop at the stop sign and A and C would crash, A would be in big trouble for not waiting for C to pass.

If C blows the stop sign, he's not just a prick he's at fault for not stopping and hitting another car that had the right of way. A literally did nothing wrong in that situation.

It's your fault that somebody blew through a stop sign when you had the right of way

The funny part is if they were in America, they could all go at the same time without a problem. EUROPE BTFO

He's right. Who ever got there first has the right of way. It's in the fucking drivers test.
>nb4 right of way means direction
Nope.

If they all get there at the same time guy with no one on his left goes first. If not first come first served

B, A & then C

b
c
a
>nz give way rules

B A C

Unless A and C got there at the same time then it's B C A

Are you being sarcastic? Or are you actually fucking retarded?

The fact that so many have gotten this wrong is shocking. B is moving, it has right of way as both A & C are either coming to a stop or are stopped.

C hasnt stopped yet, A has stopped therefore B continues, A leaves then C follows

both are on stop signs and in that case strait though traffic has right of way over right turning
unless you want to get into a game of chicken

B C A

How do you people even drive?

This is bait.

Came in to say this

BCA

C'mon, there are harder exercises you could've given us.

Both

Both clearly not at the stop sign. Note C is before the line. You blind or just trying to be painful?

CORRECTION C is not, A is, its very simple. If anybody ever drove at all or had a lesson would know its BAC

Well first they should all get on the correct side of the road then it's B, C, A.

both but only if they pass each other first

I'm talking about practice not law
if you think it matters that c has not come to a full stop you care more about the law than your life

>A is stopped
>C has to stop in order for B to pass
>by the time B passed, A and C are at the stop sign
>C goes straight and has the right of way over A turning
it's like you want accidents to happen.

Holy shit, you are special. One thing you have left out son. INDICATORS.

How do you know which direction A or C are making? #Checkmate

easy just keep an eye out for trafficker arms

well it's flawed. The only definite thing we know is B has no stop sign and is coming off of a main road. From the picture we can't see who's been to the intersection first, but I'm going to assume it was A because he's fully up to the line. That means A completes his turn and C follows.

>well it's flawed
that's the point of such tests
so you can be rejected on pedantic and subjective grounds
either that or they "want to see your reasoning"

are you blind, retarded or just really bad at trolling?
the indicators are shown in the picture
B is indicating a right turn, A is as well.

at the time A can turn, both him and C will be stopped at the sign, therefore the regular right of way (straight before turn, right before left) applies.
damn for an auto board you sure are dumb

A is at the stop sign before C though...

B - A - C

b a c
b has no stop sign
a is stopped
c is approaching the stop sign

(maybe bait)
(maybe bait)
Do any of you even drive or do you just like to be edgy on Veeky Forums?
And if you drive I'd like to know where exactly you do that so I can know to never visit the place.
So it was teh jooz messing with your exam? Not your retardedness?

They are refusing to bow to the French military, unlike your cucked country.

GOD FUCKING....have you considered that maybe the reason it doesn't have signals on is that it might be going forward? Like in the direction of that arrow? And have you considered the fact that the 1 rule you should follow before any other is to keep safe? Meaning that A turning is going to take some time from a standstill and C might just plow into it? And that A would in that case be legally in the wrong?

BCA, B is on the main road and A should not turn across the path of a vehicle even if C is at a stop sign, in reality it would probably work out that C would be across the lane into which A is turning with plenty of room to spare so they could go almost simultaneously.

It's BAC. Just go read your 2 way stop drivers manual and accept it. If A is there first and already waiting the straight traffic waives right of way.

It's really a non issues anyway.. 2 way stops are only in low traffic areas where a situation like this wouldn't significantly interrupt flow of traffic and whether one car waived the other or vice versa would make little difference.

Whoever has the biggest balls goes first

c would be legally in the wrong for blowing the stop sign, dumdum

>what is right of way
Is Veeky Forums really just 5 year olds?

He doesnt have right of way you sperg.
It's a 2 way stop. who ever gets the first has the right of way regardless of direction.

have you ever driven a car? serious question.

straight only has right of way if you've both been sitting there waiting or you both get there at the same time.

A and c depend. They both have to wait for b, b has no stop sign. B has the right of way. I guess since its bongoland its left of way? Anyhow. Assuming a and c arrived at the same time they yield. Person ironing yields to person going strait.

So BCA

Fucking mobile typing.

>Ironing.
turning

>hurr durr he's 3 feet away from the line so I can just do whatever, I gots the powah!!
GOD. You're worse than those self-absorbed idiots that think texting is a-ok at highway speeds.

>>what is right of way
A fallacy, there is priority but not right of way.

ITT: right hand rule faggots making other faggots rage by forgetting left hand rule exists in cucked wrong side of the road countries

>cucked wrong side of the road countries
The ones who owe everything to letting the French fight there battles for them?

Which is it m8?

it's B, A, C
B because it has no stop sign, A first because it's approaching C right side so C has to let A pass

none of the above because no one drives on the fucking left side of the road

Better solve it with a drift-battle.

B A C You scrubs how can you not know this.

Everyone not cucked to the French military drives on the left.

A lot more of the right than the left.

Have all the BAC morons in this thread been hit on the fucking head? Nobody fucking gives a shit that you reached the intersection a split second earlier, when you turn across an opppsing lane you have to wait for its traffic to pass. Period.

So Russia and both American continents have been cucked by the French military.

no one

are you kidding me? of course they have
lrn2history man

they are all autists who really shouldn't drive
obviously A and C will be stopped at the sign by the time any of them could pass due to B having right of way.
if both are stopped, regular right of way applies.

it's just autists loving to be "technically correct", and because they can't apply the picture to the real life situation because they can only comprehend what is given in the picture, not that the situation will be marginally different after giving B his right of way.

They should all get tickets for driving on the wrong side of the road.

Nice. Honestly fell for the bait.

>French military
What even

Of, if you are given the information that car C (the car that hasn't actually gotten to the stop sign yet) is a BMW
>car C guns it, ignoring the stop sign
>car B slams his brakes
>car A waits for B to finish the turn so he can go.

lel

CBA

This. The answer to OP's question is 'whichever car I'm driving'.

Maybe that junction needs a roundabout.

The guy with the biggest balls go first.

They should both floor it, no reason to stop when you're under enemy fire

Now for hard mode.

B>C>A

A has to yield to C because he's on his right.

This thread is terrifying

It's fucking B A C

B has no stop sign, so done.
A is at the 2 way stop first, so he goes first from the stop
C is last because he came to a full stop last

End of discussion.

stepping it up

>american driving knowledge

me first

Kek

Can't breathe

orange has the right of way as you are on a main road

AM I BEING DETAINED !!??

yeah have fun turning then getting hit by C and having to explain to the insurance "how u were first at the stop light!!!"

B,C,A

B should go. But beyond that, no. not my country, I dunno how it fuckin' works.

B A C is the order

B has the right of way
A goes next cause he was already at the stop sign
C goes last.

How do you know B has the right of way? He might have arrived last or second.

because there is no stop sign for B. if B also had to stop then there would be a "STOP ALL WAY" sign for all 3 drivers

Are you Asian? With this logic you'd drive like one.

This desu
Going by the letter of the law, A has right-of-way due to stopping first.
A good police report would find A free from any fault for going first.
Worst case scenario, insurance would split the damages 50-50 for comparative negligence.

are you retarded?