Why the fuck do you stupid honda owners sell your vehicles more than what it's worth...

Why the fuck do you stupid honda owners sell your vehicles more than what it's worth? I can get a fucking Hyundai from 2003 for 1,500 where a Honda Civic from that same year costs 3,000-5,000. HONDAS ARE FUCKING BEATERS AND YOU ALL ACT LIKE THEY'RE FUCKING LEXUS.

>Muh reliability
>Hondas are so cheap XD

Just get the Hyundai then, what's stopping you?

So get a corolla. Its 10x the daily driver that a civic could ever hope to be.

because Hondas are fun to drive, and good tuning platforms.

You're evidently mad because you want one and are too poor.

Cheaper than any lexus or toyota in my area. 180k mile corolla costs same as 100k mile civic here.

I own a 98 Civic, try again.

>good tuning platform
ff

So why are you even mad?

Why are you even stupid?

I can (and have twice) get a running honda civic for under 1k, look harder

Nobody understands why you're upset or why you made this thread

imagine being so broke that you can't afford a 13 y/o econobox, and so mad about it that you project your poorness onto the sellers of the vehicles that you can't afford. thanks OP, i feel a little better about my life now

>for under 1k

Yeah, and have a blown head gasket along with a water pump leak as well misfiring cylinders because it was owned by a nigger. No thanks.

Fuck off.

Not everyone the guts to sell themselves for money like you, user.

the pictured civic was 500 dollars and only had two owners lol, if you aren't a dingus you will know if the car is fucked when you are test driving and looking at it

I like to lie on the internet too user

you think it's far fetched for a 240k mile car to be 500 bucks lmfao

>proving his point

That's because the majority of Honda owners are niggers who can't take care of them well.

becuase stupid fuck they are easy to fix and alot of models you can swap parts from them plug and play. also you can modify them really well. and you can boost them on stock internals.

i can ask the same for miatas and 240sxs. get a clue before opening your mouth.

The only mouth opening here is your mom sucking me off.

>huuurrr I'm a 12 year old
>hurrr I got btfo because I'm retarded

Depends on area and model. Accords are not taken car of at all where i live buy civics are for some reason.

So glad this markup exists. I got a 2000 for $800 and they're selling around here for $2500! Even with the money I've put into it to run I'm gonna profit in two years when it's time to sell. Been a good shitbox and still has a lot of life left. Just gotta deal with those cracked manifold

The short answer to pretty much any sort of "Why do people ask so much for X?" question is, "People are apparently willing to pay that much for X."

Apparently there's something about Hondas that makes people desire them more than Hyundais of similar vintage.

*I mean this in the sense of trends, not single cases of people asking absurd prices for junk and never selling it.

Um. No one got the memo in my part of nc because no one buys a wrx used and the reason why is they never drop in price used till past 100k miles on every trim made past the 2000s.
Best price for used i could find was one for 5k with worn bearings and an almost blown headgasket and a broken clutch at 80k miles.

>more than it's worth

It's worth what someone will pay for it. Supply and demand, that's the bedrock.

I can buy a honda civic for a grand all day where I am

>Being this butthurt