Are Korean cars still universally trash? Is it worth getting a new Hyundai Elantra or Kia Optima over a Honda Civic?

Are Korean cars still universally trash? Is it worth getting a new Hyundai Elantra or Kia Optima over a Honda Civic?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/r-exclusive-honda-ceo-to-shift-gears-distance-sales-teams-from-car-design-process-sources-2016-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if its 2016 elantra/optima and 2016 civic they're a bit even i'd say

No. Only the Daewoo. They got good. Veeky Forums doesn't know yet because they are 15 years behind due to economic reasons.

Yeah, they're the 2016 models. I wanted to get the Turbo Civic but the fact that it's CVT only kind of turns me off.

Veeky Forums is 25 years behind senpai

in my opinion i would not support nuHonda at all
i'd support the rising koreans
their hearts are in the right place even if they dont nail it

They were never bad.. it's an economy car. You can't fuck it up.

>their heads are in the right place
by what metric

you're a moron

>comparing the best compact with the shittiest compacts

Ive know elantras and accents that didnt even hit 50k and are already shitting the bed.
They also barely sell in craiglists because most of them are junk already

tbqh I like the genesis coupe desu senpai

Short answer?

Yes.

the 2016 civic is junk too

>cheap rwd sporty coupes (RWD RWD MAN HOLY SHIT RWD IS FOR REAL CAR ENTHUSIASTS OH MY GOD THE PLEBS HAVE REALLY RUINED CARS BY MAKING FWD UNLIKE CAR ENTHUSIASTS
>looked to the CRX as inspiration for some of their econoboxes

'no'. atleast its guaranteed to last even if the design is not to your tastes

you're a moron and a slanty eyed korean. no one likes you

I know people that have had brand new Civics shit the bed way before 50k. Another buddy of mine's brand new CRV was a complete piece of shit too.

Turbo is a bit too costly for what it puts out.

With their new head, Honda is going to change, the new turbo Civic is going to be offered with a manual soon.
>businessinsider.com/r-exclusive-honda-ceo-to-shift-gears-distance-sales-teams-from-car-design-process-sources-2016-2
>Over the years, our product development process became overly complex and slow, involving a huge number of engineers and sales and marketing people," said one of the two Honda executives. As a result, "we began producing watered down, uninspiring, what you might call designed-by-committee, cars."
>reduce the influence of sales and marketing teams on car design
desu sounds like a pretty cool guy

its too late
something needs to change in terms of overall trends and people's tastes
cars are just too damn heavy and big now for them to be fun to drive, especially and no offense intended, FWD cars.

if the new guy decides to make a fit type r, maybe we'll see an interesting honda again

Yeah apparently they're not too bad now but I'm racist against Korean cars.

Not Korean people though

>Fit Si/R
>Turbocharged K20C

>cars are just too damn heavy
Granted the new civic is larger, weight hasn't changed, it still weighs as much as an Acura RSX and 8th Gen Civic.