Silver still at a record low.

www.apmex.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CxveaemdSsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im shorting GLD and SLV

crashing this market with no survivors

People still do that?

In 2011, it seemed like inflation was a possibility, but now it seems obvious the next crash will be deflation on a massive scale.

I bought 130 oz of silver in 2014, and Ill keep them, but Im really hoarding cash right now.

Let me get this straight.

We are about to have a republican in the white house, the feds lower than it has been in years, and they just announced they aren't lowering rates, and you're worried about DEFLATION?!

There hasn't been any deflation in this country in over a hundred years!

I agree. I bought one gold coin at the peak, now it is almost half it's original value. I think under $1k is a better place to start buying.

Im guessing this is a parody?

>aren't lowering rates
*aren't raising rates

This desu, if you look at the historical average price of silver adjusted for inflation, its roughly $18/ounce.

When you do the same for gold, it works out to about $800-$900/ounce. Gold is overinflated, so I wouldnt recommend any anons buy it... Sure theres a chance it'll continue its overinflation indefinately and you'll be just fine, but I believe its more likely that it will will correct itself and you'll loose like 30-40 precent of your value.

However with inflation the way it is - bad - and always worse than the government claims - I'd choose either metal over a pile of cash.

It's a hedge. If SHTF, gold could increase 5 times. Keep 20% of your wealth in gold.

This is just a random number you or someone who told you that chose. If things really go down and an ounce of gold is worth 5,000,000 dollars, then a loaf of bread would also be $30,000. TLDR if the dollar is next to worthless of course price will increase, just like with everything else

"Before the war, a loaf of bread was 1 mark, NOW ITS 500,000 MARKS AND WE DONT HAVE A WHEELBARROW BIG ENOUGH TO CARRY THE MONEY TO THE STORE TO BUY THE BREAD" -German quote from after WW1

>We are about to have a republican in the white house
possible but unlikely

>drumpf
>winning
Hahahaha

It's 19 bucks. I bought at 14.

Faggot...

Well, not 200% fag at least. So long as you don't fuck with stocks and shillcoinz

so, good times to invest on silver?

Hoarding 10 oz and $10,000 makes me feel secure.

Apparently there was a mad gold rush since January. Higher prices since then. Was there a good time to buy gold this year? Just the other day spot price went down 10 points (saving 50$ worth).

And which source do you buy gold to capitalize off the fluctuating market?

Man these are so cool, I really want one but I just can't justify that $4.95 over spot pricetag.
youtube.com/watch?v=CxveaemdSsM

This.

Poofag here with about 5k cash.
I could afford more amounts of silver than gold. But the question is, will the higher quantity of my silver be worth more than my potential to have a lesser quantity of gold?

I feel as though what little gold I get is worth more than buckets of silver.

the premium over spot probably doesn't matter if you hold it over a decade.

also if you like it it's worth it. and perhaps when you decide to sell it you'll find another person that wants to pay 25% over spot for the art and source.

just sell it on ebay instead of for scrap or to a coin dealer.

>I feel as though what little gold I get is worth more than buckets of silver.
generally true.

I think both are high right now, but gold is easier to store and sell than silver.

contra other anons itt, I work in mining and I know the US is sitting on some gold but there's megatons of silver just waiting for the price to rise before the mining corps go after it.

we aren't running out of silver. Cheap gold is mostly gone though. What we get now is primarily byproduct from mining copper and moly.

>25% over spot
oops. I didn't catch it's a 5oz.'er.
make that 5%
which isn't really that high at all.

Thanks, I didn't feel right about it.
How crazy would it be to find somewhere """banned""" to pan for gold? Maybe I'll save that when I'm really desperate.

I pan gold on illegal properties and I've highgraded gold off of other people's claims.

you'd make more money washing dishes at the local diner.

don't bother unless you're genuinely in it for the metal, not to make money. The real money is in industrial mining or at least small-scale cyanide leaching.

both of which require hundreds of millions to get into.

Gold is fine I guess, better than platinum.

Silver is the real winner guys. Is used in a shitton of medical equipment such as ointments, tools, teeth, etc. With the babyboomers on their way out, it might not be a bad idea. Also, solar panels require a lot of silver to be made. If we go full eco, we'll need a bit of silver there too. On top of this, there is not enough above ground silver to make enough solar panels to power the entire country, let alone the world. There is far more above ground gold than above ground silver at this point. WATCH.

For my time and analysis, BTC : 1CrWnjNCS7ohKuEhFmnzTeFpE5jjRr8h6i

Can you substantiate the deflation claim with data? Don't go shilling your fantasies.

Where to order it from?

I work overnights and I listened to CoasttoCoast AM back in the mid 2000s and they had Lear Capital gold commercials on all the time, and I bought a gold coin for $913 in July 2007, and then sold it in like August 2011 for $2100

That is my only experience with gold

Where are the best places to buy gold at as close to spot price as possible? And where do you sell gold?

I always assumed there was about a 5% transaction cost on both ends. If that's not the case, maybe it's not a bad idea to put sliver of my portfolio in PM

Christ you arent kidding.
I had a chance to buy gold at a decent low at 18 years old.

Just like I had the opportunity for BTC four years later and never pulled the plug.

Its costing me 7k just for a couple ounces of gold now. Fucking Imperial measurement I hate America and I hate never making better choices instead of dicking around on gaming.

the usual places, jmbullion or apmex