Since this is Nomura Ken's car does it mean it's the Blitz ER34 just rewrapped?

Since this is Nomura Ken's car does it mean it's the Blitz ER34 just rewrapped?
How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/5536054755.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that i wish i was nomura ken

It makes me want a 4 door r34 skyline

fuck dude I would love a four door base model r33 in undesirable paint color with peeling clearcoat
fucking anything to have a car that isnt FWD

very good

the fact that nomu-ken embraces idols is fantastic

>tfw honestly considering a subaru impreza outback / 5 door / wagon for AWD

am I crazy

Yes

this is fucking amazing

>not getting a GF8 STI wagon

>No maki

I feel he has good taste

too rare

They're a diamond dozen here.

vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/5536054755.html

ok?

The same team is fielding an S14 with Girls und Panzer livery.

why is it always RWD.....

Why are drift cars usually rear wheel drive?

Because drifting can be done most efficiently with a rear wheel drive vehicle.

You can't powerslide a front wheel drive vehicle the same way you can with a rear wheel drive vehicle. The same applies to an all wheel drive vehicle on asphalt.

It makes no sense to use anything other than rear wheel drive in professional competition.

I want to use FF in professional competition!

Go for it, if you really want to. Front wheel drive drifting is more like using weight transfer to swing the rear out and drag it behind you than actual power sliding. It won't net you much in terms of style (lack of smoke and odd entry speed), but you will be "sideways" and the technique would be appreciated.

I assume you already have an in to professional competition in your country? It's not like you can just show up to a Formula D event and enter the roster.

No I have a plan to sneak into Formula D wearing a mask and forcing my car in, I'll amaze everyone

I should have guessed that you were trolling.

I'm not trolling I'm just so caught off guard of the response not being shit posting.

Question: Is it legal for a car to have custom designs? It may not be as elaborate as OP's image, but lets say a simple line that stretches from the front to the back on both sides. Not a racing stripe like the Ford GT, something like from NFS underground 2.

In Australia it probably is illegal.

love live a shit

In Japan it is completely legal and welcomed

Be the change you want to see and all that jazz. Maybe Veeky Forums one day won't be so awful.

No cunt, every car on the road must by law be a single unbroken colour.

>How does this make you feel?
Like i don't give a shit?
It's a 4-door skyline, they're not worth anything as they are and the underneath of a D1 spec car has nothing close to factory or even what it had 2 seasons ago anyway meaning that particular ER34 might share a panel or a bootlid with the blitz it used to be.