Wanna be a millionaire? this is your fucking one way ticket right here

wanna be a millionaire? this is your fucking one way ticket right here.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adderall#Side_effects
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what, adderall?

One way ticket to dependency and addiction too

100% worth it too

Adderall literally changed my life.
I have accomplished more in the last 2 years than I had my entire life before that.

Please, go on.

what kind of doctor do i visit to get prescribed an average dose? I was clinically diagnosed with ADHD and ADD by several doctors as a child but I dont know if I have any tangible proof laying around. Not willing to spend thousands of dollars to prove that I have adhd again just to get this prescription however.

How the fuck do I get this shit, there are no doctors here and I can't have this shit show up on my mom's insurance.
And it's so fucking expensive online

This isn't fair, everyday i reading about people's lives changing because of it and I can't get any.

I used to be on concerta made me a nervous wreck

I got my old prescription papers today, gonna have it refilled soon. Ironic you made this thread.

I want to also be the adderol king if my local community college

It's too much to tell but the short version is I was a hs dropout and unemployed then lost 100 pounds, started my own business that's payed for my college, car, and house, and 2 years into my comp eng degree
You don't need proof. You just need to find the right doctor.

ADHD inattentive type is the easiest to fake

Memorize the ADHD/ADD symptoms

Tell your doctor you have had these symptoms your entire life - very important because ADHD/ADD symptoms do not randomly appear later in life

Describe the symptoms and let your doctor diagnose you. Do NOT ask for adderall. Let the doctor diagnose you and accept the given ADHD medication then tell the doctor it isn't working until you get what you want.

Modafinil is a good alternative if you can't afford the illegal Adderall.
I wouldn't risk getting adderall illegally anyways because its a schedule II.
Modadinil is only a schedule IV and it's safer because you can't use it to get high.
Google modafinilcat

>Modafinil is a good alternative if you can't afford the illegal Adderall.
It isn't I tried it and it did nothing

I finally got diagnosed with inattentive-type ADHD after suspecting I had it for close to two years. It's literally the cause of all of my problems (except my ineptness around women, which is due to anxiety).
I got an adderall prescription last week and it's too fucking weak. It's 5mg and I can't feel a damn thing.

good job on getting up on your feet man!

Agree on modifinil.

Adderrall is legal meth. It works but know you will become a meth head if you continue to use either too much at once or for too long. Be ready to crash hard but it is an amazing version of meth

Everyone reacts differently I guess.

I would definitely agree that it's nothing compared to the rush you get from Adderall but I can feel a difference on it. I take 200-400mgs daily during times that I take tolerance breaks from Adderall.
For someone who has never taken any stimulants especially I think it would have a big impact.

Also wow I just noticed modafinilcat shut down

Adderall pretty much saved my life. Got close to dropping out and going full hikki during my college years. Now I've got a good job, steady career, and 300k in savings and investments.
However, it seems like the tolerance has been ramping up lately and I really don't want to increase my dosage. Am I gonna be fucked when it completely loses it's effect?

They always start you out that low. If you haven't already taken more than you should to get high you can call your doctor and tell them that dose isn't working.
They will ask you to bring back what you have and write you a higher dose. If they try taking the old ones complain about the cost too and they should work with you.
I was started on 5mg then 2 weeks later bumped to 10mg then a few months later 15mg and now im on 20mg

They start you as low as possible because you need to increase it over time in order for it to keep working because of the tolerance you will develop.

If you feel like you are responsible enough not to chase the high I would definitely recommend taking this opportunity to use that first script to get high. I ended up doing that with mine and it was amazing and really improved my outlook on life. You won't be able to experience it after you build up a tolerance.
Only if you think you have the ability to stop yourself from chasing that high though. If your family has a history of abuse or anything like that I wouldn't take the risk.

5 is pretty low, but you should feel a slight buzz if you take it in optimal conditions.

>Modafinil is a good alternative if you can't afford the illegal Adderall.
This. You can find it from RxRex on Little Biggy.

>Modadinil is only a schedule IV and it's safer because you can't use it to get high.
A lot of Moda is imported from India here to the states. It still has to go through Customs, but nothing ever happens.

Take it on an empty stomach in the morning with a coffee, you'll feel it then. You have to exacerbate the effects I've noticed.

Moda is much safer than Addy, so I recommend it.

Modacat is shit. Use RxRex, he'll send you 100 200mg tabs for $100.

Anyone have any questions about Moda, I can answer.

Methamphetamine and amphetamine is different.
Plus adderall isn't even all amphetamine, it also has dextroamphetamine.

It's not meth, it's related to meth. The risks on therapeutic doses are also fairly low, unless you abuse it like a retard.

The first time I took it, I got anxious and my head immediately got cloudy. About half an hour later my head cleared up and I was in a good mood, but I wouldn't call it euphoria. I didn't feel like I was more focused at all. I've taken it a few more times since then and I've been trying two pills at a time (10mg) and I don't really feel anything except a bit more awake.
That's on XR, but I also took a 5mg tab of IR and didn't feel shit.
I need to get the dosage increased. Should probably send a message ASAP before I forget, since I meant to do it on monday.

I have no interest in getting high. It doesn't appeal to me. I just want to be able to focus.

5 mg of XR is nothing. I had to increase to 10mg IR before it was effective. Taking it on an empty stomach makes a pretty big difference.

I am also pretty socially inept but it was easy to get around that.

Start lifting weights if you don't already. It only 30-60 minutes 2-3 times per week to see results.
Even if you don't diet right at least you are gaining fat and muscle. You can lose fat fast but it takes time to build muscle.
There's also the added bonus that when you do finally lose weight having that muscle mass increases your metabolic rate. This allows you to lose weight faster than a person with no muscle mass.

Learn how to dress well properly too.
Don't let meaningless things influence what you wear. and don't be one of those people who pretend that they don't care.
The clothing you wear is a powerful tool that can be used to influence people's perception of you. Don't squander it.
I used be that type of person and I would put no effort into the way I looked wearing jeans and a tshirt all the time.
The way people treated me differently after I started dressing better was mind blowing to me.

You should also act confident all the time even if you aren't. There is no reason not to at least pretend that you are the most confident person in the room. You have nothing to lose by doing so and any reason you can think of not to is just in your head.

If a woman is attracted to you it really doesn't matter what you say.
It also helps if you communicate via text to start with. You should also take the time to practice on randos. After you have a basic script down it just becomes a numbers game.

Yea I get my modafinil from India

I don't take Modafinil and Adderall together either. It feels like if I take both I don't get what I would have if I had just taken the Adderall by itself.

l-theanine might help with the anxiety. It's popular to take it with coffee for that reason.

You might have gotten the cloudy head from being dehydrated. l-theanine or magnesium supplements might help with the anxiety too.

I should do my homework instead of wasting adderall writing walls of text

>tart lifting weights if you don't already.
I do. I stopped during the summer for no reason in particular but I've gotten in the habit again. I don't do anything strenuous but I have a couple of dumbbells and I make them about as heavy as I can manage and do bench presses and squats. I've been meaning to start doing sit-ups again as well.
I will lose a lot of weight once I get on a good dose of adderall. My biggest problem is that I eat almost compulsively, but even at 5mg adderall curbs my appetite.

>You might have gotten the cloudy head from being dehydrated
Nah, it was definitely anxiety. It happened INSTANTLY when I swallowed the pill, and I'm always nervous about new medication.

just need to doubledown your adderal with some benzos aww yee

I called a psychiatrist to schedule an ADHD test. Idk if I should've asked for that specifically but whatever. I have all the symptoms. I totally prefer vyvanse to Addie's tbough, can I ask for a switch if I get Addies or how does that work?

Ive had adhd since i was a kid. Mentioned to my parenta andbmy mother blocked any help because "mental diseases are for people who dont believe in god and satan starts to poison their minds, if you believe in jesus you wont have any mental issues "

So that being said i never got treated. Dropped out of highschool due to boredom? Idk.

But ive neve rbeen able to focus on anything in my life,

How do i word this to a doctor? I think now at 24 i fucking need help. Im going nowhere as i jump from job to job , im really bad at wording things
too.

How do i describe this to my doctor without sounding like im just trying to get medication?

>spent $250 on various ADHD tests
>over 10 hours spent in sessions
>received my results, IQ of 114 and no psychological/learning disorders
>tfw

...thanks

I take dextroamphetamine and my doc claims ive got anxiety so they suggested that I switch over to concerta because the non-amphetamine based ones elicit anxiety symptoms a lot less

Should have gone to a regular primary care doctor that advertises treating ADHD not a psychiatrist

If you wanna get fucked there are cheaper alternatives to a psychiatrist

You are over thinking it.
All you need to do is walk in and describe the adhd inattentive type symptoms.
Say you have had this problem your entire life and talk about the detrimental effect being so bad that you are finally seeking help etc.
Just list the symptoms right and he will do his job and diagnose you correctly. If you don't get the medication you are seeking right away just tell him it isn't working until you do.
You could also look up negative side effects that what you were given has and that what you want doesn't have.
Then you describe the known negative side effects and you stand a better chance at getting what you want because it isn't known for these negative side effects.

Concerta isn't going to make you reach your full potential like Adderall will. Why are you skipping out on the levoamphetamine?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adderall#Side_effects
I don't want to burn myself out making money by using a drug that will put me in a hospital where I have to spend all that hard earned money on medical bills.

>voluntarily taking drugs
>ever

Is this easy enough to get in aus?

>Want to be a millionaire
>Spend your money doing drugs that are highly addictive and probably die of an overdose!

You're not tricking me today, Jewboy.

dextroamphetamine is simply the right isomer of amphetamine aka the only "effective" part of amphetamine. Adderall is 75-25 dextro-levo split, giving it 1.5x the strength of straight amphetamine and .75x the strength of pure dextroamphetamine (Dexedrine, etc.)

say literally exactly that. It's not that difficult. You often have to pass a drug test before receiving a script though, when I was getting my prescription back after travelling (20 mg IR 2x daily) my doctor told me that they didn't have a drug test for me on record and needed one before writing any new scripts. It's only really for hard shit like meth and, of course, amphetamine; I had smoked weed two days prior and assumed it'd be fine, didn't try and postpone the test or anything. That was two weeks back, so they clearly didn't care about just weed, but some doctors are super strict. People on bluelight have claimed to have been dropped from their practices for testing positive due to patient contracts, so be sure you're up to date on that.

if you get the generic Concerta, you can peel off the shell (eat it, it contains methylphenidate) and section the interior for instant release doses- some people find that more efficient: taking doses for when focus is needed instead of receiving continual low doses throughout the day (covering mealtimes and the later night, which I prefer to be on as little of a stimulant as possible, personally.)

As for not reaching a full potential on Concerta (-methylphenidate in general, I presume, so Ritalin too) as opposed to Adderall is dependent on a number of factors, such as drug interactions, anxiety, abuse control concerns... Personally I've been on theoretically equivalent doses of IR Adderall and Ritalin, and Adderall was certainly smoother and more natural feeling while Ritalin was more akin to cocaine, with significant euphoria and creative bursts of energy- for that reason I've only used Ritalin occasionally for recreational/creative purposes for these last few months and used Adderall as my daily ADHD treatment option.

In regards to anxiety, I always found Ritalin/methylphenidate to be greatly more anxiety inducing than Adderall- I was mugged during the period I was on Ritalin and had days afterward where it was difficult to leave the house in the evening out of paranoia, even for short trips to the corner store and whatnot. Do listen to your doctor, but certainly inform them if you encounter issues with what they want to give you.

Neat clothes are not needed, they just need to be clean, along with your body, and just not make you look like a clown.

I am the "i do not care about what i wear" guy. Mainly that is because most good looking clothes make your body feel (and appear) more stiff and are generally not comfortable. Plus, i don't feel comfortable myself continually trying to pose as something i am not.

You know very well that there are plenty of "tshirt and flip-flops" guys getting a lot of girls. It is much more important to wear what you feel better to wear, than what you believe will deliberatly be liked.

modafonil / provigil anyone?

You are wasting a tool because of meaningless personal preference.
It doesn't matter what some guys can do it's about putting yourself in a position that will give you the greatest statistical chance for success.

Here a grossly over simplified example:
-You are looking for a girl friend
-75% of women prefer men who wear red shirts

Would it make sense to wear a blue shirt just because blue is your favorite color? You would just be squandering opportunity for what?
How you feel about what you wear is meaningless and arbitrary. It does nothing to further your agenda.

You can't let emotions dictate your actions at the expense of long term happiness

What about Donepezil or Noopept

Or what about eating low carb and doing proper exercise?

Or what about shutting the fuck up and paying the fuck attention for once in your goddamn life you fucking spazoid little shit!

A lot of clothes that most men think look good look fucking ignorant.

An example would be dressed slacks with that dumb fucking crease down the front of the legs. I mean look at this retard. It's like he is pissing down both of his legs. Like I can't tell where his penis is or anything. It just looks fucking stupid artistically and aesthetically.

To me it says "hey I'm a fucking retard with absolutely no sense of class"

Yes listen and obey
Surely you will make millions

You don't wear clothing men think look good if you are looking for a girlfriend.
What purpose would that serve?
You wear clothing that women statistically find more attractive.

I've taken ad (xr) a few times. I first snorted it and got high and distracted by everything and found work too boring to do. The other times i took a 2-3 normally and while I wasn't high, i still couldn't pay much attention. what do?

PS i do have more trouble than typical in focusing on work, procrastination, and have much forgetfullness if not studying but im certain I dont have adhd

Doesn't work that way. Kiddies get addicted, crash and burn.

Are you a millionaire? No, you aren't.

You fucking punk ass drug addicts, you should be euthanized because you're lazy pussies. If it actually takes pills for you to finish a university degree, you're just sad and in no place to give someone else tips. Work on your own psyche instead of taking pills because with those pills your brain may work the way you want it to work but deep down you're still that fragile faggot with the wrong foundation becuase you have gotten the wrong education from your parents. You are retards in the literal sense.

what business did you start OP

And will surely mess with your brain in the long run.

Rn here.
You guys are a bunch of dumb shits.
Don't beleve everything you read on the internet kids.

>Modadinil is only a schedule IV and it's safer because you can't use it to get high.
because it's weaker than coffee morons.

>Rn here
hahahahahahahah

Fuck bro do you have discord, I would love to have a chat with you bout this stuff.

I did adderall for awhile and I'm pretty sure it cut a year off my life.

Not worth it but I got shit done

Anyone know how to get Moda shipped to Canada?

Been taking this shit (inconsistently) for years. It's most definitely the productive man's drug

I've always been good about rationing it out, generally only take it two or three times a week. Most I've ever taken it in one week was five times. If I take it too often, I get tolerant and it becomes less effective so I try to strategize and plan ahead for the days I'll need it the most

Wondering what it's going to do to my health in the long run. A couple times a year, I usually endure a stretch of a month or two without taking it so I'm atleast confident that I am not addicted

>implying
stims make me uncontrollably horny

>Protip

If ever you need to neutralize the Adderall in your system (IE, sleep, relaxation, rest), the easiest and best way to do it is to take a shitload of Vitamin C

Pic related is my go to. Emergen-C also works good

b8

YES YES good goy

Spend $10 on this Vitamin C

Nevermind the fact that at doses that high your body wont even absorb more than 50% of it

Just take a look at our clever advertisements

You should feel PRIVILEGED to piss out the other 50% of our overpriced product

Don't you DARE think about getting these vitamins from cheap fruits and vegetables

real fallout/dune mentats

Fuck yeah. I was 250lb NEET. My sis told me told me ADD runs in the family and go check a doc. I've been around the block but never pill popped and had no intention for anything. Doc said I had anxiety and ADD. Gave me anxiety meds and adderal. Anxiety made me stop worrying about shit, I stop visiting /pol/. Adderal makes you lose weight, cranks your brain from 10% to 100% with clear focus constantly. I dropped down to 170 fit as fuck and my brain is a powerhouse now. Applied for a job at Nationwide Insurance and not to brag but it seemed like I did the interviewing at my interview instead of the other way around. Quickly got promoting but just making spreadsheets n shit since I have experience in accounting. To give you perspective I showed the company how you make multiple tabs your home screen when you open IE and it blew their mind. Drawback is some nights I didn't sleep at all. Taking a melatonin with Nyquil has been fixing that this month. Fucking bitches daily to, life's great

That's about 1000 milligrams worth of vitamin C. Even if you only 500 milligrams of it that still the equivalent of about 10 Oranges worth of Vitamins. Not exactly easy to consume on a normal day, much less when you are on a drug that naturally reduces your hungry. In my case, I employ these supplements for their chemical values, not their nutritional. No matter how you look at it, dissolving one of those in a glass of water and drinking it is much, as opposed to downing 10 oranges, is far quicker and more convenient. And we all know that convenience sells.

i used Provigil it for a few months in school. i stopped after we were doing each other's pulse rates in class and mine was 145.

congrats on getting your shit together mang

For which chemical values?
Vitamin C does not neutralize adderall that is already in your system.
It is one of many gastrointestinal acidifying agent that would just lower the absorption of it.
The only way this would even have any effect at all as far as that goes is it you took it within like an hour of swallowing the pill.

Hey OP, glancing at your posts I'd say if you haven't read The 48 Laws of Power, I'd give it a look. If the book doesn't teach you anything new, it will refine and further solidify your beliefs.

Gonna need some b4 and after pics m8t, I'm not sold on the miracle drug, personally.

Heard good things about this book before. I just added it to my cart on Amazon along with some others I've been meaning to buy. Thanks for the recommendation!

>2 years

2 years is all you're gonna get out of adderall. eventually, bad side effects set in and the magic is gone. after you get used to it, you're just chasing the dragon.

first time you go a day without it when taking considerable doses every day for some time, you crash hard (stay in bed for 1-2 days sleeping over and over again).

the plus side is that once you quit, you'll learn to get shit done without being twacked out on speed.

Doesn't it cause brain damage over the long term? Fish oil is enough for me, thanks.

What if you only take it 1-2 times a week?

>Vitamin C does not neutralize adderall that is already in your system.
My bad, I should have been more specific. Allow me to clarify;

-Slow Release- Adderall (Adderall XR) can be countered by consuming a large amount of vitamin C

fish oil really doesn't do anything else than helps with shitty modern diet caused deficiencies.

I live in the States, sorry m8. You might just have to find a domestic supplier if your Customs act like dicks.

in addition to this, if you want to boost adderall a little, take a couple tums 10-15 minutes before you take the adderall. it absorbs better in a basic PH.

Used to take 60+ mg a day. Now I can't take it at all or my cock stops working and my heart starts hurting. lol oh well.

I prefer my autism au natural...

I've been an adderall fiend for several years now and I completely agree with OP. Taking adderall everyday will put you on a faster track than the average pleb. The differences in progress and achievement are undeniable over the course of several years of use.

I live in Canada. Socialized health care, etc.

Using nootropics to cheat at the rat race? Now there's an idea I can get behind. I probably owe my entire success to using copious amounts of drugs, in fact -- most of my greatest achievements have their origin in either excessive drug use or manic episodes (sometimes both.)

What I can say about this is that most of the drugs you'll find beneficial aren't going to scale up long-term. For instance -- if you have caffeine every day then not only is the drug going to stop working but you'll start to need it just to feel normal. So drug use requires a huge amount of discipline that most people don't both with.

A good solution to this problem is to start splitting up your drug use so that a single dose is at least a weeks apart. Take caffeine on Monday, amphetamine on Tuesday, nicotine on Wednesday, Modafinil on Thursday ... until you can fill up an entire week. Then, aim to have all those drugs 2 weeks apart again with another weeks worth of compounds and try avoid cross-tolerance between drugs.

In my experience most people don't have the time, money, or skill, to effectively use smart drugs so you're going to want to read up on how drugs work and drug safety too. A good example of what to avoid is thinking of nootropics as if you were choosing your favorite type of candy ... because these are all still potent compounds and you can't just abuse them; Find some good books on pharmacology, invest in some basic equipment to measure doses, and at the very least -- get your compounds tested -- this is still going to be quite foolish but at least you'll know what you're doing. But most people who use drugs aren't even going to do that much which means they'll either end up harming themselves or they'll end up reducing the effects of the drugs they consume so much that they reduce functioning.

Anyone have any cool success stories from smart drugs?

>my entire success
>Veeky Forums on a friday night

kys my man

You are absolutely right, friend. I made the entire thing up so that you would notice me because I am deeply insecure. Sorry if I wasted your time.

good thinking, and I bet it works, but fuck that'd require some seriously autistic/OCD levels of organization right there.

I miss dextrostat... My life was so much better on it when I was high... The fucking crashes just eventually got too hard.

noopept doesn't work
I've tried it

So how successful have you become due to these drugs? Are you a millionaire yet?

Worth it though if you don't want to OD or destroy random parts of your brain. It's amazing how careless people are when it comes to drug use.

I'm happy where I am. Bought a house this year without a mortgage and I have near total freedom when it comes to starting businesses or choosing to work at cool companies. Most of it was luck but luck starts to become increasingly more likely the longer you keep working hard so I was bound to get my break sooner or later.

I am extremely lucky to have focused on the tech industry though during this period ... I will say that much

Hey dude, good posts. I'm self studying/writing code 4 hours a day and currently using prescription modafinil, nicotine, tyrosine, and caffeine in a retarded manner, but I'm gonna try and clean shit up.

i'm thinking about nicotine.
the rest is not very interesting or straight up illegal thus not worth the risk.

nicotine can be had from patches and should slightly improve cognitive function memory and alertness also suppresses appetite which is nice addition.

these things are not super drugs if anything they are luxury items. the coffee is a good example it's pretty much stronger than most drugs (except amphetamine and cocaine) and completely legal. the best thing about caffeine is you come off of it very fast in 72 hours or so and can start over. nicotine is a little slower.

the only problem is commercial nicotine is fucking expensive. i mean seriously a single nicotine patch is about as expensive as a pack of cigarettes and you know the low dose ones are the same price as the high dose ones too.

The stereotype of drug-abusing busimessmen is real huh

maybe if you have a lot of money already drugs don't matter much but to get rich by consuming fuck expensive drugs that might also alter your judgement sounds like the golden ticket to end up as a crack whore.

Vitamin C would not counter Adderall XR either because at that point the beads will have already left your stomach and moved further down your gastrointestinal tract

Adderall is safe if taken in moderation as an adult

nice meme science

Most are easy to get a legal script for if you live in the US
I use nicotine gum occasionally but the effects don't last very long.

Same, but the tests were worth finding out i have an IQ of 136

for gum it only lasts like an hour and not as even as a patch. i would like to get patches cheaper but i never found any subscription ones.

I'm using phenibut now, is adderall considerably better?

I took it for a few months in college. It's like that movie Limitless. Absolutely incredible motivation, even when reading dry textbooks.

The only downside is that when you stop taking it, you'll forget everything you were learning; at least in my case.

>mfw everyone in this thread can take all the drugs they want - they will be forever poor

Ah-bloo-bloo

I use adrafinil since it's still legal. It works wonders on concentration and getting shit done. It's what I use when I'm struggling with a problem either at work or in life.

If I had access to modafonil, I'd be a fucking workhorse