Please suggest me on how to make $2000 from $50 within six month. I am really broke right now

Please suggest me on how to make $2000 from $50 within six month. I am really broke right now.

It's probably because you're retarded, based on the content of your post. You can't fix retardism, you should probably just bite the bullet.

Buy some clean clothes from the salvation army and a bus pass. Get a job.

what else kind of investment I should make?

>how to make $2000
Just get a job. You'll make more than that part time in six months

the bus ticket IS your investment to a better life you stupid idiot

This. In 6 months, if you worked at $3.85/hr for 20 hours a week, you will make $2000, and some change. That's easy money. Assuming you're in the US, you could work at minimum wage for 11 hours a week and come up with about $2070 at the end. Good deal

Ask your mom to give you $1950.

Protip: Your income will ALWAYS be the biggest wealth building tool you can ever possess

>get a job waiting tables
>keep the extra 10,050
Problem solved

Investments almost always only pay in the low percentages per year. That's why they are great for somebody who has a spare $50,000 just sitting around. Only Bernie Madoff could turn $50 into more than $51 in six months.

hear hear

Buy $45 Kneepads
Buy $5 Buspass to truckstop
Go inside bathroom stall
Wait by gloryhole
Start sucking

Let's put it this way bro. If you're looking to invest that and make money, you're asking for a 800% return in that time. That's lolarious. Really, just get a job. $2000 isn't a lot of work over that amount of time.

I always figured if I was ever that broke I'd go buy a few boxes of pens and then sell them for a buck a piece at a freeway off-ramp.

Just make a sign that says NEED HELP PLEASE BUY A PEN FROM ME

Everyone needs a pen in their car, at least I'm always losing mine. I bet you'd make 2k quickly.

Excellent. If you couldn't sell $2000 worth of pens on an exit ramp in 6 months, you're seriously a fuck up. Good idea my friend.

Or you know, get a job

what are you skills and current things you can use. There's thousands of things you could do but we know nothing about you

Wait, he should get a job vs work for himself to attain whatever goal he has, as shitty as it is? Wagecuck detected. How do testicles taste? I've always wondered.

Lol. Go ahead stand on the street and beg. Ya im the cuck because i earn a living wage. Fucking faggot

The nice thing about this board is that all posts are tagged, and you can easily see that my first suggestion was getting a 10 hour a week job at minimum federal wage in the US would let him meet him goal. The post was merely an alternate suggestion. Scroll up and read, even did the math for him. Keep being butthurt, it looks good on you.

trade memestocks and shillcoins

never underestimate the power of memes

True, sell your rare pepe collection on ebay

Does reaction folder counts?